Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 12:04 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

It looks like Biden taking questions today in De. has a cheat sheet paper he keeps looking down at,

It looks that way to me as I said in the headline !!! At one point he can be seen shuffling papers during the questioning like he is try to find his place for the next question !!!

Anyone else see what I see, that watched the lie fest/speech ?!?!?!

Link denying it before and looks like they will need to do that again !!!

Its bad enough that he lies throughout his speech but democrats have a history of giving their candidates the questions ask before they speak and cheat !!!
Second link !!!

Biden Campaign Did Not Pre-Screen Questions at Delaware ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-...ess-conference

Fox News hires former DNC chair Donna Brazile who left CNN ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8830286.html

CNN forced Ms Brazile to resign as an on-air contributor in October 2016 after emails revealed that she had tipped off Ms Clinton's aides about questions likely to be asked by CNN moderators during the debates and town hall meetings carried by CNN.

Last edited by phma; 09-02-2020 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: wording
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2020, 12:48 PM

Anyone watch the speech today ? Probably not and I couldn't blame them !!!

Maybe there will be a video link soon, on the questions after the speech !!!

Old 09-02-2020, 05:33 PM

I knew I wasn't seeing things !!! He apparently was using the teleprompter too !!!

Got to have redundancy with Joe Hiden !!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...name-joe-hiden

In the story, the Trump campaign accuses Joe Biden of accidentally reading an instructional note from a teleprompter as he answered questions in an interview.

In an interview set to air Sunday with NBC 6 anchor Jackie Nespral, Biden discussed Latin American diplomacy, bashing Trump’s policy in Venezuela, before reading the “topline message.”

@realDonaldTrump
Can you believe what’s happening!? They give Joe Hiden’ the questions, and he reads them an answer!

Old 09-02-2020, 05:43 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times
Wow. What candidate says "Top line message". Clearly instructions for him to focus on that instruction. Well, he did.

"Top line message" "Top line message" "Top line message" "Top line message" "Top line message" "Top line message" "Top line message"

Keep hammering away, Joe. You'll get it.

Old 09-02-2020, 05:59 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It looks like Biden taking questions today in De. has a cheat sheet paper he keeps looking down at,

It looks that way to me as I said in the headline !!! At one point he can be seen shuffling papers during the questioning like he is try to find his place for the next question !!!

Anyone else see what I see, that watched the lie fest/speech ?!?!?!

Link denying it before and looks like they will need to do that again !!!

Its bad enough that he lies throughout his speech but democrats have a history of giving their candidates the questions ask before they speak and cheat !!!
Second link !!!

Biden Campaign Did Not Pre-Screen Questions at Delaware ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-...ess-conference

Fox News hires former DNC chair Donna Brazile who left CNN ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8830286.html

CNN forced Ms Brazile to resign as an on-air contributor in October 2016 after emails revealed that she had tipped off Ms Clinton's aides about questions likely to be asked by CNN moderators during the debates and town hall meetings carried by CNN.

Stop with the fake outrage. We can see through the facade.

If you guys care so much about this, you won't have voted for Reagan, Bush Jr. and Trump.

Three out of the last four Republican presidents don't know anything and can't complete a sentence. Yeah sure, so now suddenly the right-wing cares about eloquence. Righttttt...

Old 09-02-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Stop with the fake outrage. We can see through the facade.

If you guys care so much about this, you won't have voted for Reagan, Bush Jr. and Trump.

Three out of the last four Republican presidents don't know anything and can't complete a sentence. Yeah sure, so now suddenly the right-wing cares about eloquence. Righttttt...
I'm just the messenger, is this Sparta ?

Old 09-02-2020, 06:09 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'm just the messenger, is this Sparta ?
I didn't say you're not the messenger.

I'm calling out this message about drumming up fake outrage.

The right-wing has never give two cents about the POTUS's speaking ability. Has been this way for decades.

No one is going to buy that they suddenly figure out communication is important; especially since their guy is still hands down the most incoherent POTUS in history.

Old 09-02-2020, 06:09 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Biden comes with a decoder ring.....

What exactly was he saying here > https://twitter.com/GreggJarrett/sta...13763111133185

Old 09-02-2020, 06:21 PM

Biden is so dumb when the puppet masters said to him he needed supper beets, he thought they said supper cheat, and replied, no problem !!!

Old 09-02-2020, 06:26 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Don't know if this was posted anywhere, but I came across this on Aussie media.

Joe Hiden heckled in Pittsburgh.......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqlBklxm7O8

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies