Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2020, 03:59 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,782,249 times

Advertisements

Dump Democrats believe this fake news, end of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2020, 04:18 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,803,235 times
From what I heard he said if you vote by mail, go and make sure that your vote is tallyed and if not vote.
I can say beyond a doubt that I have received a text from Georgia giving me a link to request my absentee ballot (never lived in GA) twice and a friend of mine in NC has received something by mail for "current resident" for the same thing.

Then again during the prelim vote in Washington state (which is solid mail in voting) people were getting messages who didn't vote for Inslee that their vote didn't matter because signatures didn't match.

This election is going to be a bigger ***** show than the one between Bush and Gore.

Old 09-03-2020, 04:31 PM

1,803 posts, read 939,088 times
Yeah I saw the post and sentences he give a scenario of --- testing NC's voting system.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ystem-n1239140

I see it this way.... if Biden or Obama etc said something like this? How would you feel as a GOP conservative even if not on the extreme wing?

Clearly it is full of a claim FRAUD WILL occur and why not give me 2 votes as we know the Dems certainly will as they are fake voting cheaters and use it as a test?? Problem is the call to do as a mere suggestion is still FRAUD and NOTHING LEGAL about it no matter how many Lawyers you employ.

When is this test suppose pan out? Days after the election and if Trump claims a win early then mail-in-votes switch it? He will say SAY I WAS RIGHT? What if he wins AFTER the MAIL-INS? But does he really want to promote even in SUGGESTING IN JEST TO DO ON HIS BEHALF? Trump clearly has placed some of his base in a place to "DO ONE FOR THE GIPPER" and that is STOOP to the level of the other side he accuses of as the --- END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

What if votes are found by mail and voting stations by the same person and they are GOP members? Does Trump realize to even infer something illegal can have some OVER ZEALOUS AND EXTREMIST FOR HIM DO JUST THAT?? I believe he does.

I personally believe votes should be promoted ON-LINE where INSTANTLY your name is sent to the County level to be removed from the ability to vote in this election once it is DONE ON-LINE. Then you have to also rely on local governments.

We Pay for so much ON-LINE NOW .... why not to VOTE. It has got to have MORE SAFEGUARDS then MAIL-IN giving this GAWD AWFUL FOREVER ACCUSING of this NATION we profess is the BEST DEMOCRACY/REPUBLIC left on EARTH and FREE..... has claims of it being the MOST UNRELIABLE TO EVEN GATHER ITS CITIZENS VOTES by the man who holds its top office....

Old 09-03-2020, 04:39 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,424,375 times
These liars will never stop. Trump said a mail in voter could go to the polling location and at that time verify your vote has been counted. If not to be sure it will be you should then vote again because your vote by mail is lost . Only the liars wont tell this . They prefer to lie.

Old 09-03-2020, 04:47 PM

1,803 posts, read 939,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
These liars will never stop. Trump said a mail in voter could go to the polling location and at that time verify your vote has been counted. If not to be sure it will be you should then vote again because your vote by mail is lost . Only the liars wont tell this . They prefer to lie.
If you read what was ALL said.... the suggestion of voting twice to TEST was used. Sadly, do our states Red or Blue even have this ability to tell you at the station yes you voted sorry you cannot again??

It should of course. Still why ON-LINE voting would be best with safeguards of the Federal Government IMO for the future. A NEW SYSTEM where instantly YES your ON-LINE Vote REMOVES your NAME to VOTE IN PERSON.

Old 09-03-2020, 05:10 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,576,004 times
Trump is working in tandem with the Russians to sow as much doubt in the American election process. It is as if they are coordinating their efforts.

Old 09-03-2020, 05:10 PM

8,389 posts, read 4,380,842 times
I encourage all North Carolina Republicans to follow Trumps advise and attempt to vote twice. When caught, your vote will be thrown out and when convicted of a felony, you will never be able to vote again. A win win situation.

Old 09-03-2020, 05:24 PM

7,500 posts, read 7,204,837 times
And your surprised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ystem-n1239140

... to "test" the system, he says. One problem: double voting is a CRIME.

So much for the "law and order" president.

Old 09-03-2020, 05:25 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
Trump said to vote by mail. Then go to the voting precinct and see if you can vote or not .. to see if your vote was tabulated.. Dems are very stupid or they have no comprehension skills.

Trump didn't say to vote twice. He wants people to check to see if that mail in vote was tabulated . If it wasn't and was stolen or lost then can vote if it was not tabulated as it should be with a mail in vote.

Old 09-03-2020, 05:30 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,774,210 times
Trump 2020!

Make America Safe Again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies