Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2020, 10:15 PM

6,021 posts, read 2,616,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I am not a Democrat but I have not been suppressed since 2008. That is crazy talk. Trump does not care about you or any of his minions.
Oklazona. didn't you know? if you aren't a Trump supporter you are either labeled a leftist, Antifa, or BLM supporter

Old 09-06-2020, 10:18 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,444,647 times
Let's face it! I consider myself a middle-of-the-road Democrat/Independent. I voted for Hillary Clinton, not because I thought she was the best thing since "sliced bread", but that Donald Trump was not exactly my idea of Presidential material. Hillary reminded me of a gallon of milk that you bought a week and a half ago and only used a quarter of it. It's starting to go bad, and you're too cheap to throw it out, with the faint hope, it might be able to be used for something, but exactly what recipe to use it for, you're not too sure about.

Trump, on the other hand looked like a loaf of expensive bread that has gotten so moldy that even with judicious hacking, it cannot be made remotely usable.

I do understand why people decided to vote for Trump over Hillary in 2016. He was a businessman and celebrity and I think many people thought "why not give him a try?"

He's been a disaster and I just want to get back to a sense of "normality" that now ...seems to be ...becoming a distant memory. Time's up Donny!

Last edited by TheEmissary; 09-06-2020 at 10:27 PM..

Old 09-06-2020, 10:24 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,547,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Which were when, specifically ?
Things got really censored in the past 30 years or so. Corporations did lions share of enforcement work. You have to be a compliant PC trooper to get fed these days.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:29 PM

24,328 posts, read 26,735,248 times
Trump made fun of McCain for being captured and essentially called him a loser for it... so I wouldn't be surprised if this story is true.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:30 PM

23,477 posts, read 13,711,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Just a question for you, what if it's true and Trump did call those who died in war losers and suckers would it change your opinion of him?
NO

What the other side doesn't seem to realize is that they not only have no one better but who they have is a whole lot worse.

So A and B. A: I don't believe it was said. B: Even if it was said, at this point in the game, it makes no difference.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:32 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,783,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Let's face it! I consider myself a middle-of-the-road Democrat/Independent. I voted for Hillary Clinton, not because I thought she was the best thing since "sliced bread", but that Donald Trump was not exactly my idea of Presidential material. Hillary reminded me of a gallon of milk that you bought a week and a half ago and only used a quarter of it. It's starting to go bad, and you're too cheap to throw it out, with the faint hope, it might be able to be used for something, but exactly what recipe to use it for, you're not too sure about.

Trump, on the other hand looked like a loaf of expensive bread that has gotten so moldy that even with judicious hacking, it cannot be made remotely usable.

I do understand why people decided to vote for Trump over Hillary in 2016. He was a businessman and celebrity and I think many people thought "why not give him a try?"

He's been a disaster and I just want to get back to a sense of normality that now ...seems to be becoming a distant memory. Time's up Donny!
Odd but effective.

As a conservative I couldn't give 44.5 my vote in good faith and certainly not Over-the-HILLary after ties to Libya and beyound.

I have a distaste for geriatric candidates.

For decades we've utilized them and for decades we've gain no true traction. I believe it's time to toss aside our previous views and processes and completely revamp Congress, governmental officials, also implementing age/terms across the board. 58yo cut-off to run for presidency.

The outdated ideological factors have hinder our nation's growth.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:35 PM

1,680 posts, read 1,783,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
NO

What the other side doesn't seem to realize is that they not only have no one better but who they have is a whole lot worse.

So A and B. A: I don't believe it was said. B: Even if it was said, at this point in the game, it makes no difference.
Makes no difference? Provides great insight and character awareness.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:49 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,368,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Wow .

Well...at least you’re honest about how you feel.
How do you honestly feel?

Old 09-06-2020, 10:50 PM

23,477 posts, read 13,711,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Makes no difference? Provides great insight and character awareness.
Like I said.....the other side is so much worse.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:51 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,368,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
That is your projection on Trump, it is not a message Trump amplifies. It is a psychiatric mystery why the rightwingers chose to project their frustrations and wishes on the old flaky self absorbed guy without principles, ideology or integrity.
Trump has given me license to express exactly how I think and feel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies