Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2020, 09:03 AM

4,169 posts, read 2,143,462 times

Advertisements

One of the most important day in this election will be on 9/29 which will be the 1st presidential debate. Public will finally see how incompetent Biden is compare to Trump. Assuming Biden will even show up for the debate and not find an "excuse" to drop out of the debate.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:04 AM

4,169 posts, read 2,143,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novadhd5150 View Post
Losing the military vote would be a nail in the coffin right now for Trump.
This was perfectly planned /timed against Trump before the election by someone who
cannot stand him.
Whether his comments were truthful is another story . It certainly sounds like him .

Military will always support him, they know he is the only president that will keep America great and strong.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:05 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novadhd5150 View Post
Losing the military vote would be a nail in the coffin right now for Trump.
This was perfectly planned /timed against Trump before the election by someone who
cannot stand him.
Whether his comments were truthful is another story . It certainly sounds like him .

I don't see him losing the military vote. Actually I see the same amount of support.

Something I read earlier made sense. If they had this so long ago, why didn't they use it then? Along with recycling old news.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:06 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
Military will always support him, they know he is the only president that will keep America great and strong.
He's also shown a commitment to keeping them well funded, improving the VA, and making our "allies" pay their fair share.

... ALL THE WHILE being the first President in DECADES to not embroil this country and endanger their lives in NEEDLESS and POINTLESS military campaigns for profit.

Y'all remember when Democrats used to be against needless wars? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:17 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
This poll of military was BEFORE the news about Trump calling soldier suckers and losers. Biden was polling better than Trump already amongst active duty military.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/
Quote:
Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

Military Times poll shows a continued decline in active-duty service members’ views of President Donald Trump and a slight but significant preference for former Vice President Joe Biden...
undercut claims from the president that his support among military members is strong

the dipping popularity among troops — considered by Republican Party leaders to be part of the base of Trump’s support — could prove problematic for the president in the upcoming election.

Active Duty Military - Vote for:
Biden 41.3
Trump 37.4

Undecided/Other 12.8

Old 09-07-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Again, I'm not an advocate for Obama.

He fits the Prototype.

Albeit it appears you know of a President within the last century of which possessed a much greater scorecard.

Both Roosevelts. Reagan. I'd even throw Bill Clinton into the mix for his second term.

Obama was mediocre. Average politician. His biggest domestic "win" was the Affordable Care Act, which is a win for some and a loser for other Americans. And his biggest foreign policy win was killing Bin Laden.

Again, he will be remembered by posterity for his immutable characteristics. And not because he did anything spectacular policy wise for the country.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:21 AM

10,464 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I don't see him losing the military vote. Actually I see the same amount of support.

Something I read earlier made sense. If they had this so long ago, why didn't they use it then? Along with recycling old news.
Agreed.

And most military don't vote for who they want, but vote against who they don't want. I don't know too many military men who like Biden/Kamala. I know one, and it's because he is suffering from full on TDS.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Agreed.

And most military don't vote for who they want, but vote against who they don't want. I don't know too many military men who like Biden/Kamala. I know one, and it's because he is suffering from full on TDS.

The veterans are key in who THEY will and do support.

I see most backlash Trump receiving from the military side being from the entrenched military industrial complex types.

Trump has frustrated the hawks by not giving them a new war in four years.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:24 AM

10,464 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
... And yet, Biden is now "leading from the rear" when he should be leading by magnitudes.

Have you guys ever stopped to think that maybe.... MAYBE..... you're the bad guys? And that half the country or more just isn't that into what Democrats have planned for the country?
Good comments. This is exactly why I walked away from the democrat party. What I see are nothing but radicals trying to tear down our constitution so they can usher in this New World Order where only the biggest corporations will own everything, and the elite will be the ones to decide if you can do or own something or not.

The left is literally going by some marxist hand book or something.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:25 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
It's not OK. Trump has said it's not OK. He's also said he's never said it and wouldn't say it.

So.... what's your problem? Other than you believing "unnamed sources" because it fits neatly with your beliefs and pre-existing impression of Trump.
Speaking of "unnamed sources". They are what caused a lot of the "pre-existing impressions" of Trump.
Attached Thumbnails
Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’-screenshot-204-.png  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies