Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2020, 09:00 PM

13,238 posts, read 7,286,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
So let say he said it, not a big deal. i still support Trump and will always do.
At least your honest

Old 09-07-2020, 09:00 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Well that goes without saying, if your choice is between an a**hole or the enabler of the next Joseph Stalin it's not even close. But we now know The Atlantic is a heavy backer of Joseph Biden and violently anti-Trump, they're been planning this hit job for a while and there is still zero proof whatsoever
keep up with the news, the reporter for the Atlantic has already back peddled on the story. It was fake news from the beginning.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:08 PM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
corroborated with the local astrologist?
I am convinced that people in the Trump administration told the reporters in question that Trump said those things. However I am not convinced that Trump said those things. If someone is lying its people in the Trump administration or Trump himself. I think attacking the reporters or the Atlantic is juvenile.

As a GOP congressman said yesterday. Paraphrasing, this is either the worst smear ever on a sitting President or the worst thing a sitting President has ever said. If either can be proven we can move forward. If not this sits over Trump's head until election day.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
keep up with the news, the reporter for the Atlantic has already back peddled on the story. It was fake news from the beginning.

That is not at all true. They actually doubled down and said they have even more. Put your seat belt on, more to come.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:11 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I am convinced that people in the Trump administration told the reporters in question that Trump said those things. However I am not convinced that Trump said those things. If someone is lying its people in the Trump administration or Trump himself. I think attacking the reporters or the Atlantic is juvenile.

As a GOP congressman said yesterday. Paraphrasing, this is either the worst smear ever on a sitting President or the worst thing a sitting President has ever said. If either can be proven we can move forward. If not this sits over Trump's head until election day.
Ehh... I agree.

I was saying that I don't care because its worse for politicians to praise WWI vets for defending freedom and democracy.

But some decorum is expected.

Still I don't personally care either way.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:15 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post

Who told you that? Breitbart or Alex Jones? They're hardly "paragons of truth".

Old 09-07-2020, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
The far right lives for propaganda, to feed on, and to regurgitate it, because they live in a fantasy. So it's no wonder they love Trump. He's the puppetmaster in their fantasy.
I was not a fan of Obama but he did not hate white people. His mom was white. He is half white. But does Trump hate black people? I think they are "people who annoy him." Look up the South Park Wheel of Fortune reference to see what I am saying. Randy Marsh = Donald Trump.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:17 PM

13,238 posts, read 7,286,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post

The problem is Trump said McCain was a loser for getting caught not a hero. Last week he goes on Fox News and contradicts himself with a lie about what he said about McCain. Trump's credibility is in question now since he uses the word "losers" often it's not a big leap for someone to make the assumption he also said this about our military who gave their lives for this country.

The stuff about why would anyone join the military no money in it? I have heard people say that before it's not uncommon to hear that once in awhile.

I am predicting this is the end for Trump as the riots are slowing down now in a week or two this will continue to resonate though the country. Polling for Biden will continue climbing and Trump will continue to fall.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The problem is Trump said McCain was a loser for getting caught not a hero. Last week he goes on Fox News and contradicts himself with a lie about what he said about McCain. Trump's credibility is in question now since he uses the word "losers" often it's not a big leap for someone to make the assumption he also said this about our military who gave their lives for this country.

The stuff about why would anyone join the military no money in it? I have heard people say that before it's not uncommon to hear that once in awhile.

I am predicting this is the end for Trump as the riots are slowing down now in a week or two this will continue to resonate though the country. Polling for Biden will continue climbing and Trump will continue to fall.
I think Biden will be up over 10 points in polling soon except for Rasmussen. I agree these comments are in line with how Trump speaks. So either he said this or his ex employees know this and said he said something he could have said. If I was going to be forced to bet on this I would bet he said this. Lets see what else comes out. I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Is this a smear campaign by the left? I am not a leftie but I would say sure it is. Trump has spent 4 years vigorously attacking the left. They have a right to get even.

Old 09-07-2020, 09:24 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
I am surprise they didn't wait till October unless they have some even worse fake news coming.
They do. Jeffrey Goldberg said exactly that yesterday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies