Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2020, 11:03 AM

17,411 posts, read 14,637,091 times

Advertisements

Biden is giving remarks now.

He's old people angry right now about the fake Atlantic article.

He's now complaining that we're down manufacturing jobs. I thought Obama said they weren't coming back, Joe?

Biden is such an idiot.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:06 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
Dear Pat Tilman Family,

Your son wasn't a sucker nor a loser. I hope you don't take what this idiot in the White House has to say about anything seriously. He's a clown and we all realize it. We'll boot his coward ass out of the White House soon enough,

Signed,

All Vets Who Give a Damn.
You can't seriously believe the "according to sources" from the Atlantic. This was not said, it's outrageous and blatantly obvious it's made up. But you want to believe it, so your sold on anything without question.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:11 AM

1,803 posts, read 935,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
You can't seriously believe the "according to sources" from the Atlantic. This was not said, it's outrageous and blatantly obvious it's made up. But you want to believe it, so your sold on anything without question.
It is not just one of these .... it is one after another and another. A new Tell all book to interview to family recording to TWEET of HATE and ANGER.

Even so called RINOs defecting from team Trump who you would have thought would be PARTY TILL DEATH.....

Trumps answer to the Atlantic accusations was in his own answer....

exerpt of the recent live interview.

TRUMP SAYS PROBABLY CLAIMED or made-up by BY A COUPLE WHO WERE FAILURES IN HIS ADMINISTRATION AND HE COULD NOT WAIT TO GET RID OF THEM <---- ((( only a PROBABLY MADE UP and 2 PROBABLY FORMERLY OF HIS ADMINISTATION )))??

Old 09-04-2020, 11:13 AM

The Atlantic basically took the "I like soldiers that weren't captured" statement directed at McCain, threw in some "anonymous sources", spun the statement to say killed instead of captured, and added in "losers" because they think that sounds like something Trump would say.

This lacked creativity above all else, which points to the obvious that it was made up.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:15 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He said McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured and he liked heroes that didn't get captured. This from a guy whose father found him a doctor who falsified a medical excuse to keep him out of Vietnam. Why that wasn't the end of his candidacy I have no idea.

I remember the 2018 trip to France for the hundredth anniversary of the end of WWI, and I remember his not wanting to go to the cemetery. Excuses were made about the weather, same as they were when they canceled his NH rally because no one wanted to go. He has NO respect for the military. If you believe he does, look at his history. It is ALL about him, as every second of his life has been.
this article has the video with his full answer. https://www.thewrap.com/trump-falsel...st-that-video/

during his answer about disagreements with McCain, Frank Luntz interjected "But he's a war hero", to which Trump said "He's not a war hero" (snidely) and then immediately "He's a war hero because he was captured."

It was inappropriate and uncalled for.

Today's information confirms the reason the trip to the cemetery was cancelled - and now that it was repeated, I too remember the media's reaction - and John Bolton of all people says Trump never said it.

So you've got a determined group of people who hate him who somehow found a "hmmm, that sounds like something he'd say" and printed it as fact.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:17 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,899,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump
I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes.
I almost spit out my tea when I saw that clip on FOX & Friends this morning. Is he effin' serious? A guy who's proud of having more than 23,000 documented lies since 2016?

Old 09-04-2020, 11:18 AM

3,331 posts, read 1,961,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
The Atlantic basically took the "I like soldiers that weren't captured" statement directed at McCain, threw in some "anonymous sources", spun the statement to say killed instead of captured, and added in "losers" because they think that sounds like something Trump would say.

This lacked creativity above all else, which points to the obvious that it was made up.
Indeed! And how sad that DNC election hopes rest upon the paranoid delusions of hate filled journalists.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:18 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,554,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
For one, because Trump never served.
Meaningless.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
this article has the video with his full answer. https://www.thewrap.com/trump-falsel...st-that-video/

during his answer about disagreements with McCain, Frank Luntz interjected "But he's a war hero", to which Trump said "He's not a war hero" (snidely) and then immediately "He's a war hero because he was captured."

It was inappropriate and uncalled for.

Today's information confirms the reason the trip to the cemetery was cancelled - and now that it was repeated, I too remember the media's reaction - and John Bolton of all people says Trump never said it.

So you've got a determined group of people who hate him who somehow found a "hmmm, that sounds like something he'd say" and printed it as fact.
That's exactly what this is. It was cancelled because of weather, confirmed by Bolton and others. But the desperate press couldn't resist trying to sell us a "fantasy" of something they dream Trump would say. Military will not buy this, all they have to do is judge Trump's actions hes taken over the past 4 years. Everything has been pro military, although anti military industrial complex at times, which is the first for a republican president in decades.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:22 AM

16 posts, read 4,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Donald Trump strikes again.......

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...hk9gOpuT4hejvg

.....he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
I’ve asked numerous general officers over the past year for their analysis of Trump’s seeming contempt for military service. They offer a number of explanations.
This is another Nancy Pelosi news lie.

https://youtu.be/SMJdDwQlcc8

A "Wrap Up Smear" and y'all are gullible enough to believe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies