Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2020, 05:36 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
And I see the nasty LYING liberal News is flashing that garbage on the lower part of the screen. President Trump never said this junk and America does not TRUST or believe ANYTHING the lying Liberal Fake News channels post except the dumbest of the brainwashed.
The left will make up any lie to try to hurt Trump, been doing it since he announced he was running. Actually they laughed at him first. And here we go again.... Russia, Russia, Russia

Old 09-04-2020, 05:36 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Believe your friendly neighborhood FOX correspondent, then.

https://www.foxnews.com/person/g/jennifer-griffin
Which doesn’t confirm anything. It’s the same “sources”

Old 09-04-2020, 05:37 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
sigh. If they are going to make the accusation...stand behind it. Once again "anonymous sources" have NO WEIGHT in my book. FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

People who believe this story is being played. Especially when many of the headlines that are presented in this article have been proven to be false.
Out of curiosity, where do you find news that does not use anonymous sources? I majored in Journalism, and they never mentioned that such a thing was even possible.

Old 09-04-2020, 05:38 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
This lie is the lead story on all evening network news. The left is ill. Rotten. No good. Sowing division and hate. F* the enemy of the good people. If a civil war ever happens, those nets better watch the f out.
LOL...I feel your pain.

Old 09-04-2020, 05:38 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Which doesn’t confirm anything. It’s the same “sources”
Why would State TV even bother to ask anyone about the Atlantic story? Aren't they "All Trump, All The Time"?

Old 09-04-2020, 05:39 PM

17,571 posts, read 13,344,160 times
Default Trump angrily denies report that he denigrated US service members

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/polit...ony/index.html

Quote:
CNN reporters in France during the President's visit, however, reported that local weather reports indicated there was a low ceiling and heavy rain in the area of the cemetery, and authorities at the time said there was not time to organize French security to cover a long motorcade route.

Trump insisted Thursday evening that the Secret Service had prevented him from attending the ceremony.
"I was ready to go to a ceremony. I had two of them, one the following day, it was pouring and I went to that. The reason it couldn't fly because it was raining about as hard as I've ever seen, and on top of that it was very, very foggy and the helicopter was unable to fly," he said.

The Secret Service, Trump recounted, "told me you can't do it. I said I have to do that, I want to be there."

Trump said he then "called home, I spoke to my wife and I said, 'I hate this. I came here to go to that ceremony.' And to the one that was the following day, which I did go to. I said I feel terribly. And that was the end of it."

Again, we love anonymous sources, NOT!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2020, 05:41 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times
Quote:
Out of curiosity, where do you find news that does not use anonymous sources? I majored in Journalism, and they never mentioned that such a thing was even possible.
Good for you. I do not trust anonymous sources and I have a damn good reason for it. The media seriously enjoys using anonymous sources for their personal gain...and the best part is when it's proven false. Which in the article in the OP has been...even here on CD.

Old 09-04-2020, 05:41 PM

Quote:
When left wingers, journalist ect with TDS stand on their head daily throwing anything at the wall hoping it will stick, out of curiosity, what makes you think we should believe you now? You know the boy who cried wolf saying right.

And for a journalism major you've already proven you can't read / comprehend

Old 09-04-2020, 05:43 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Everyone take a deep breath. The hateful losing Democrats are going LIE right up until November 3rd.

Old 09-04-2020, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
Good for you. I do not trust anonymous sources and I have a damn good reason for it. The media seriously enjoys using anonymous sources for their personal gain...and the best part is when it's proven false. Which in the article in the OP has been...even here on CD.
I've also experienced personally how the media will spin it up with lies and drama to make nothing news. After that experience (very young) I don't trust the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies