Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 06:44 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
But I don't live in Portland.

How do I join the national Antifa club?
You're resourceful. I'm sure you can figure it out if you really want to. I even gave you a helpful tip.

But reach out to these guys. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.
https://www.facebook.com/antifascistmichigan/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2020, 06:48 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
In Portland and other cities there are organised Antifa groups with members, structures, rules, roles. Why pretend otherwise? What is your motivation for that?
Truth motivates me. People deserve to know the truth.

Locals in Portland can create their own groups with any rules or names they want, but antifa is a decades old international movement which does not have memberships and structure. You are trying argue that some local group in Portland represents the whole movement because they added letters 'antifa' to the end of their name. Are you kidding me?

Truth means nothing to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
But I don't live in Portland.

How do I join the national Antifa club?
Its actually international, and you can't join them since it is not an organization. You can ask Aussiehoff how to join the Portland group. I'd be careful though, because god knows what they are all about.

Old 09-04-2020, 06:48 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
if you watch the video of the Chicago riot at Grant Park, you will see there's enough coordination going on to be concerned.

whether there's an Antifa website - doesn't seem to be one despite exploding RWNJ heads over antifa.com - and some national/international hierarchy is kind of beside the point.

If various groups in disparate locations use the same tactics, that's an organized effort.

We know lots of Portland Antifa went to WI. I would doubt they went to Chicago in mid-July.

Old 09-04-2020, 06:59 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
The guy looked like a nazi, or maybe a deep state reject. Nice how he was driving under the influence doing 110 MPH with his 11 year old daughter in the car. Racing his 17 year old son.

Old 09-04-2020, 07:00 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Guess he will miss this civil war he was gabbing about. Oh well he got one enemy before he went so maybe he felt he had done his job.
I wonder if he lost his "100% antifa" status after assuming room temperature.

Old 09-04-2020, 07:04 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Truth motivates me. People deserve to know the truth.

Locals in Portland can create their own groups with any rules or names they want, but antifa is a decades old international movement which does not have memberships and structure. You are trying argue that some local group in Portland represents the whole movement because they added letters 'antifa' to the end of their name. Are you kidding me?
Nope. Quit lying. I'm saying that the Antifa group in Portland is antifa. The Antifa group in Seattle is Antifa. The Antifa group in the next city and the next city is Antifa. And they all have members and organisation and rules and tactics and plans.

Your silly premise that because there is no World HQ, means there is no antifa is just asinine. Again, I wonder what your motivation is for pretending this murderer wasn't a member of the local Antifa group?

Old 09-04-2020, 07:05 AM

18,449 posts, read 8,275,501 times
antifa has a security team.....but they don't have members or structure

only in liberal world

Old 09-04-2020, 07:06 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,004,396 times
How much you want to bet that his Mail-in Democratic Ballot is counted in November?

Old 09-04-2020, 07:28 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
The question is, even though he’s dead, will he still vote for Biden?!

Good catch mirage98de!

Someone needs to look into that.

I'm pretty sure one needs to be alive on election day for their vote to count.

Old 09-04-2020, 07:36 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Wait.. so he was a murderer? Are we sure he wasn’t defending himself against the Trump supporter?

Hmm??? See how this works?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies