Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 08:21 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,441,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
You sure are quick to call people liars. Maybe I should look through your posts and call you a liar when you don't use exactly the same words to make a point.

That video of yours is a mess. And I cannot stand videos like this that have a narrator talking over them with some BS interpretation that he's trying to sell. So I'm going to pass on your shrill "liar, liar, liar", narrative and your video.
That’s rich coming from someone who follows King and posts his stuff out there like it’s the Bible of truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 08:23 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
There is no question the police force in Kenosha supported the rogue vigilantes. And that speaks to their incompetence. Any professional would not appreciate or tolerate 17 year olds doing their job for them -- unless that professional was so incompetent.

All the police did by supporting those kids -- thanking them -- was reinforce how incompetent the police force is in Kenosha.

Sad.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:35 AM

23,548 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
You sure are quick to call people liars. Maybe I should look through your posts and call you a liar when you don't use exactly the same words to make a point.
So you think someone who says something that is obviously false isn't a liar?
And, that when another person says one thing and then turns around and says the complete opposite is not a liar? How is saying two completely different things.. "deal with them" - "run" .. "making a point"?

Quote:
That video of yours is a mess. And I cannot stand videos like this that have a narrator talking over them with some BS interpretation that he's trying to sell. So I'm going to pass on your shrill "liar, liar, liar", narrative and your video.
I wasn't suggesting that you watch the full thing, just a few seconds of it ... if I'd known that watching a few seconds of video would be too difficult for you then I wouldn't have bothered. I should have known though, since you've proven time and again that you won't watch what actually happened. Instead you prefer to be told what happened whether the teller is being truthful or not.

Old 09-05-2020, 09:12 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
There is no question the police force in Kenosha supported the rogue vigilantes. And that speaks to their incompetence. Any professional would not appreciate or tolerate 17 year olds doing their job for them -- unless that professional was so incompetent.

All the police did by supporting those kids -- thanking them -- was reinforce how incompetent the police force is in Kenosha.

Sad.
WI is an open carry state. Do you know what is that mean?

Did the cops know kyle was 17 when they thanked him before the shooting?

Old 09-05-2020, 09:26 AM

23,548 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:

There is a witness named Jeremiah who puts Kyle Rittenhouse among these armed kids that the police are working with. The witness' story is that he was trying to leave, but they were being blocked from leaving by the militia. He was confronted by Rittenhouse personally. Here's an account of what happened.

"A massive line of police in riot gear had just forced him and hundreds of other protesters out of Kenosha's Civic Center Park and into the street. After that, there was nowhere to go. Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other. "
So now the protestors are penned in and things are heating up.
They were not "penned in", any one of them could have turned left or right at any time.
Click on that link you provided and scroll almost halfway down the page to the picture of the layout. Plenty of streets to go down and buildings to go around rather than going straight ahead.

Please show a video of "Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other" .. that would have been a big deal for the protesters and no doubt there would be plenty of video showing it ... so post a link to those videos that show both groups blocking the ends of the street 'at the same time'.

And, fwiw, just minutes before the shooting both Kyle and Rosenbaum were at one of those gas stations, on 60th street, that are shown in that picture in your link.

While at that gas station Kyle was seen running with a fire extinguisher that was used to put out the dumpster fire. Shortly after that, Kyle left that gas station and was seen heading towards 63rd street. Rosenbaum had to have followed him. It is unknown when Rosenbaum began to chase Kyle but it had to be somewhere on the road towards 63rd street since they were running when they got to the parking lot where Rosenbaum was shot (which further discredits Jeremiah's story).

Quote:
There are a few dots that can be connected here.

1) The cops didn't stop Rittenhouse when he approached them with his hands up. Why? They undoubtedly recognized him from previous interactions (they gave him water earlier for example). Perhaps they wanted him to get away. They did set him up after all.
We know for a fact that the NG was put on stand down, and most likely so were the city cops. All told to just protect the government buildings and fire, ambulances, etc. Which is why they didn't disobey orders and make arrests at that time.
Quote:
2) It's pretty clear that Rittenhouse was working with the Kenosha guard militia. We haven't heard how Rittenhouse got his rifle, but it's likely that the militia was passing them out.
LOL. A group of guys who'd probably not met each other before, had gotten together for a few short hours and suddenly they are the "Kenosha guard militia". That's rich.
Quote:
3) If that's the case, who funded the militia and paid for the guns?
Who said they were funded? Maybe if any of them got paid at all, which is not likely, it was paid by the store owners. Perhaps the store owners gave guns to some of those who didn't have any. All we can do is wait to see if it comes out in court.

Who was paying the protesting rioters and who armed some of them?

Quote:
4) Who gains the most by the violence that occurs at the protests? Trump obviously. He simply blames it on "those Dems",
It is the Dems. You cannot deny that away.

Quote:
even though few if any BLM and Antifa are ever arrested at these riots. It gives him campaign talking points.
Sure they've been arrested. Remember, Biden's campaign is bailing them out.

Do what? Follow the governors orders? The Dem governor is a white supremacist?

Quote:
I think the Kenosha DA has connected these dots which explains the charges and why the self-defense angle is flimsy at best. Rittenhouse was a pawn in a dirty scheme to cause mayhem in Kenosha.

Things may get very interesting.
The only angle that is flimsy, other than yours, is the DA's hastily concocted charges, created only hours after the events happened.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:22 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,590,273 times
Leftists of citydata. Put your money where your mouth is.

Take my bet. If Kyle is convicted for manslaughter or murder, i will leave the citydata. If he is not, you will leave.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:33 AM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
They were not "penned in", any one of them could have turned left or right at any time.
Click on that link you provided and scroll almost halfway down the page to the picture of the layout. Plenty of streets to go down and buildings to go around rather than going straight ahead.

Please show a video of "Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other" .. that would have been a big deal for the protesters and no doubt there would be plenty of video showing it ... so post a link to those videos that show both groups blocking the ends of the street 'at the same time'.

And, fwiw, just minutes before the shooting both Kyle and Rosenbaum were at one of those gas stations, on 60th street, that are shown in that picture in your link.

While at that gas station Kyle was seen running with a fire extinguisher that was used to put out the dumpster fire. Shortly after that, Kyle left that gas station and was seen heading towards 63rd street. Rosenbaum had to have followed him. It is unknown when Rosenbaum began to chase Kyle but it had to be somewhere on the road towards 63rd street since they were running when they got to the parking lot where Rosenbaum was shot (which further discredits Jeremiah's story).
Sorry, I'm not your slave. I showed two data points that indicate that law enforcement was coordinating with an armed teenage militia. You can flail around and try to nitpick videos all you want, but it doesn't change anything. There are numerous reports of cops even tossing water bottles to these militia members.

I find it amusing that you're calling one of the militia members a liar. So now we have not only the protestors, but also militia members lying, because they don't fit your narrative. Your mental gymnastics are ridiculous.

Quote:

We know for a fact that the NG was put on stand down, and most likely so were the city cops. All told to just protect the government buildings and fire, ambulances, etc. Which is why they didn't disobey orders and make arrests at that time.
How pray tell can the city cops protect property without making arrests? Hand-to-hand combat? Shooting people? Or perhaps enlisting the local militia to do their dirty work?

Quote:

LOL. A group of guys who'd probably not met each other before, had gotten together for a few short hours and suddenly they are the "Kenosha guard militia". That's rich.
Not sure what your LOL'ing about. I said, "Rittenhouse was working with the Kenosha guard militia". Is that what you find so unbelievable, or are you denying that there was an organized militia at all? There most certainly was and the internet is full of screen shots from the Kenosha Guard Facebook page of the recruitment and organization efforts before protest. I suggest you have a look through these articles which have tons of information on what is known about the Militia and their efforts to mobilize.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...failed-kenosha

https://medium.com/dfrlab/armed-mili...g-1ee5925a035f

Quote:

Who said they were funded? Maybe if any of them got paid at all, which is not likely, it was paid by the store owners. Perhaps the store owners gave guns to some of those who didn't have any. All we can do is wait to see if it comes out in court.
Y'know, I keep hearing about store owners looking for help, and yet I've not seen a single report of this happening. And the notion that legitimate business owners were passing out guns to teenagers though is laughable. First it's a crime and second the liability would be enormous. Militias are typically anarchists that don't obey laws. You tell me whose more likely to give a gun to a teenager.
Quote:

Who was paying the protesting rioters and who armed some of them?

It is the Dems [that benefit from riots]. You cannot deny that away.
How on earth do Democrats benefit from riots? Only the most brainwashed Trump supporters would believe this.
Quote:

Sure they've been arrested. Remember, Biden's campaign is bailing them out.
Link?

Quote:
Do what? Follow the governors orders? The Dem governor is a white supremacist?

The only angle that is flimsy, other than yours, is the DA's hastily concocted charges, created only hours after the events happened.
You're becoming unglued, I will just leave it at that.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:41 AM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Leftists of citydata. Put your money where your mouth is.

Take my bet. If Kyle is convicted for manslaughter or murder, i will leave the citydata. If he is not, you will leave.

You seem awfully hung up on betting. Do you have a gambling problem?

Old 09-05-2020, 10:46 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
So here's a short video clip of another teenager carrying a rifle in Kenosha. He says that the cops told them that they would push the protestors down to their militia and then leave so the militia could, "deal" with the them.

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...63157192417281

There is a witness named Jeremiah who puts Kyle Rittenhouse among these armed kids that the police are working with. The witness' story is that he was trying to leave, but they were being blocked from leaving by the militia. He was confronted by Rittenhouse personally. Here's an account of what happened.

"A massive line of police in riot gear had just forced him and hundreds of other protesters out of Kenosha's Civic Center Park and into the street. After that, there was nowhere to go. Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other. " Link:https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ld/5656907002/

So now the protestors are penned in and things are heating up.

Jeremiah is trying to leave but is confronted by a baby-faced kid who pointed a rifle at him and started yelling. Jeremiah yelled back, "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!" He then saw the kid who turned out to be Rittenhouse turn, point his gun at someone else and shot him dead.

If this testimony is true then Rittenhouse and the rest of the militia caused the conflict that ended up with Rosenbaum being shot. Clearly Rosenbaum was a hot-head, but there is a case to be made that he himself thought he was acting in self-defense.

So now Rosenbaum is on the ground, and Rittenhouse who evidently forgot he was a medic takes off running. Of course the crowd gave chase. They'd just witnessed a murder and the shooter was getting away. And Rittenhouse goes on to shoot two more people along the way.

1) The cops didn't stop Rittenhouse when he approached them with his hands up. Why? They undoubtedly recognized him from previous interactions (they gave him water earlier for example). Perhaps they wanted him to get away. They did set him up after all.

2) It's pretty clear that Rittenhouse was working with the Kenosha guard militia. We haven't heard how Rittenhouse got his rifle, but it's likely that the militia was passing them out.

4) Who gains the most by the violence that occurs at the protests? Trump obviously. He simply blames it on "those Dems", even though few if any BLM and Antifa are ever arrested at these riots. It gives him campaign talking points.

5) Why would the cops do this? White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report say

I think the Kenosha DA has connected these dots which explains the charges and why the self-defense angle is flimsy at best. Rittenhouse was a pawn in a dirty scheme to cause mayhem in Kenosha.

Cahoots? I don't think this is the correct word to describe the incedent.

"If" not again? "IF a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his arse!

Old 09-05-2020, 10:49 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
If this testimony is true then Rittenhouse and the rest of the militia caused the conflict that ended up with Rosenbaum being shot. Clearly Rosenbaum was a hot-head, but there is a case to be made that he himself thought he was acting in self-defense.

So now Rosenbaum is on the ground, and Rittenhouse who evidently forgot he was a medic takes off running. Of course the crowd gave chase. They'd just witnessed a murder and the shooter was getting away. And Rittenhouse goes on to shoot two more people along the way.

So, no evidence? Just someone said something?

Already explained, tunnel vision, they were rushing to the scene and went by him, you can see in the video they did not even acknowledge him being there. You act as if they stopped, shook hands, and went on their separate ways.

Handing an under age person a rifle, yea, someone should be in trouble.

Militia members fund and they have their own guns and spare ones also. No magic conspiracy in that, unless you think there are militia members who actually do not own a fire arm, or two, or a dozen.

4) Who gains the most by the violence that occurs at the protests? Trump obviously. He simply blames it on "those Dems", even though few if any BLM and Antifa are ever arrested at these riots. It gives him campaign talking points.

Who gains? Well, who are the ones looting and burning stores? Seems they are gaining something, free stuff, free opportunity to carrying out criminal acts because it is what they like to do.

To arrest people, first the local governments have to allow their police to do so, and even when they do, the local DAs have been just dismissing the charges.

5) Why would the cops do this? White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report say

Why did the cops do what?

Nothing interesting other than your wild imagination.
"Handing an under age person a rifle, yea, someone should be in trouble.

You should check out the age laws in this state BEFORE making conjectures. Will stop you from looking so foolish.

Just because YOU might wet your pants at the sight of gun, does NOT mean everybody else does!

Oh gee, look at what I found,"Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Wisconsin | Giffords ...

" the minimum age for possession or control of a firearm is age 12"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies