Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2020, 03:04 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times

Advertisements

'' majority of Americans condemn their values and these Trump supporters will always be ridiculed regardless the election outcome.''

You have to wonder if they run their lives with the same dishonesty and denial. Traits they applaud in Trump.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 03:09 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don’t buy it. Trump has just emboldened people to show it more. He’s not the cause of it.

Americans just don’t like each other. Never have. That’s fine however...we don’t have to like each other to live in this country. We’ve thrived all while hating each other’s guts.
I don’t really see that among the whites, blacks and Hispanics I work with everyday. I think the worst racism exists among people who really haven’t mixed with other races.

It seems to me people at work are more likely to segregate by age than race.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:20 PM

445 posts, read 167,960 times
The liberal media made racial tensions worse and INCITED RIOTS when they hid the George Floyd body van video for 3 months.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:23 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I do think that is why there are hardcore Trump supporters who will stand behind him no matter what. There is a segment of our nation that harbor vile world views that have no place in civil discourse. Trump emboldened them, validated their impulses. What they don’t understand is that majority of Americans condemn their values and these Trump supporters will always be ridiculed regardless the election outcome.
You can say the same about those voting for Biden, there are those who vile world views that have no civil discourse and riot and destroy cities and Biden emboldened them to carry on

Old 09-05-2020, 03:24 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
'' majority of Americans condemn their values and these Trump supporters will always be ridiculed regardless the election outcome.''

You have to wonder if they run their lives with the same dishonesty and denial. Traits they applaud in Trump.

People often vote for leaderships who display traits in themselves or traits they admire. Either way you cut it, it is not a good look on Trump supporters.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:32 PM

5,020 posts, read 7,223,411 times
Quote:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=72806089

Americans agree, Trump is worsening racial tension across the nation and exacerbating protests. Americans interested in seeing unity and healing in our communities need to step up and denounce Trump’s rhetoric. We are truly living in an age of American values vs. Trump’s values.

How is Trump making racial tension worse? By not capitulating to looters and anarchists? By refusing to bow down and worship some dead violent felon? By expecting state and city leaders to protect life and property of their law abiding citizens?

Trump's values are America's values.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:34 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
NOBODY believes that except LOSER desperate Democrats and their best friends the BLM...

Old 09-05-2020, 03:40 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
How is Trump making racial tension worse? By not capitulating to looters and anarchists? By refusing to bow down and worship some dead violent felon? By expecting state and city leaders to protect life and property of their law abiding citizens?

I know right? Every city that is being destroyed by anarchies are Democratic ran cities who would rather put their own citizens at risk only because they don’t like Trump and he is accused of embolden racism, claim trump supporters will follow him no matter what! Every thing they claim has been proven untrue or embellished. Biden himself is a racist and that is a fact and I doubt he has changed either.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:41 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,206,249 times
Quote:
People often vote for leaderships who display traits in themselves or traits they admire. Either way you cut it, it is not a good look on Trump supporters.
No one votes for someone to be their friend. They vote to get what they want. A politician is not a leader, he is a tool.

Old 09-05-2020, 05:41 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
Ohhhh, I didn't know the Seven Deadly Sins was in the Constitution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies