Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 03:21 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I can’t believe that liberals are such sore losers that they have actually convinced themselves that voting in a president with notable dementia is a good idea. He even read the teleprompter cue!

It's a better idea than voting in a self-absorbed con-man who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and refuses to listen to expert advice. Biden can at least form a stable cabinet and take their advice, just one of Trump's many failures. And any man/woman who calls US servicemen captured on the battlefield while serving the country losers does not deserve to be and should not be Commander in Chief.

BTW, I guess I should note the typical RW hypocrites said nothing when Ronald Reagan said "Facts are stupid things"

Last edited by burdell; 09-05-2020 at 04:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 03:41 AM

303 posts, read 128,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
This man is just mentally dull--he's lost his cognitive ability.

There's no way he can be President. How embarrassing.
Yeah, the only reason millions will vote for him is because the alternative is four more years of Trump. How are these two guys the candidates? Tweedledum and Tweedledumber.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:15 AM

9,720 posts, read 14,257,964 times
Yesterday's sad display of Biden's press conference should seal the deal for him. Propping up a wrinkled, empty suit (appearing to be on downers), who doesn't know where he is, or what day it is again confirmed that he's absent from this world. Democrats should be more concerned about how dangerous this country will become if old Uncle Joe wins. But, they're only thinking...."Anybody but Trump".
Democrats = The Party of Hate.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:37 AM

5,955 posts, read 2,872,889 times
Biden would be sworn in..Later Harris as VP. Within a month or two Harris will be the DeFacto President.

Old 09-05-2020, 11:22 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
I've been saying for months that Biden will be swapped out for someone else at the last minute, or won't serve long as president.

This is an interesting tweet from someone with a lot of political affiliations:

https://twitter.com/realJeffreyP/sta...81938162659329

Quote:
I'm told as of a few days ago Terry McAuliffe and others around the DNC are telling people to stop using Biden's name while fundraising and instead to say they are fundraising for "Democrats" only..what do you think that means?? I guess it could mean a few things

Old 09-05-2020, 12:06 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,353,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Is that all you guys have after today's bomb? Trump thinks 118k dead Marines are "Losers & Suckers"

We have evidence of Biden saying it. You never had it for your novelle of satyrs in the magic forest.

Keep in mind the target audience of the latter likes colorful pictures and interactive toys , not story books.

Old 09-05-2020, 12:25 PM

316 posts, read 196,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Is that all you guys have after today's bomb? Trump thinks 118k dead Marines are "Losers & Suckers"
After 4+ years of the DNC corporate media distorting anything and everything to do with Trump, anyone who believes yet one more of their fabrications from another anonymous source is so gullible they belong back in preschool. But all one needs to do is watch Biden's mental decline over the last few months with his own eyes to see that the man is on a precipitous path to senility and has no business outside of his basement. One man is leading his party, the other can't even follow his party's written directions.

Old 09-05-2020, 12:27 PM

29,812 posts, read 24,891,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntCoffey View Post
After 4+ years of the DNC corporate media distorting anything and everything to do with Trump, anyone who believes yet one more of their fabrications from another anonymous source is so gullible they belong back in preschool. But all one needs to do is watch Biden's mental decline over the last few months with his own eyes to see that the man is on a precipitous path to senility and has no business outside of his basement. One man is leading his party, the other can't even follow his party's written directions.

LOL, you're right, Biden couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag

Old 09-05-2020, 12:29 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,731,625 times
It really is a running joke at this point. Kamala the Horrible Harris and her braindead meat puppet are running for president. Her platform? "ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!" That and "Just let those nice Marxist Revolutionaries take over the country and everything will be okay."

Old 09-05-2020, 03:55 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,250,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I've been saying for months that Biden will be swapped out for someone else at the last minute, or won't serve long as president.

This is an interesting tweet from someone with a lot of political affiliations:

https://twitter.com/realJeffreyP/sta...81938162659329
It means one thing. It polls better in focus groups. Financial supporters stand behind the Democratic Party as a whole more than for an individual candidate and will give more money for the agenda vs a person.
I just rewatched Pete b interview on Fox News. He did an unbelievable job in that interview. I’m giving my money to the team, to leaders like him. Why is that an issue. Biden is not my first choice. The Democrats are so much more than Biden. I’m looking toward to a smart and skilled cabinet.
A vote for republicans is a vote for trump. The republican platform is not inherently bad but Trump is a horror show and there is no room in his agenda for alternative republican voices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies