Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 07:45 AM

45,059 posts, read 26,215,504 times

Advertisements

Obama did a 9/11 in seven different countries just about every day he was in office. Can you imagine the horror wrought on those people?
Its also why he didnt prosecute Bush/Cheney for the same. He knew post presidency he'd be locked up tight right next to them.
Shame on anyone who makes excuses or looks longingly back on his murderous reign.

"We tortured some folks" -yes you did Obama. Go directly to hell, do not collect $200

Old 09-05-2020, 07:49 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,942,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Trump did all of this to himself. He doesn't behave either presidential or civil & whines & blames everything on someone else. He doesn't like being asked questions from the media because he usually gets caught lying.It's the new normal.
His response is to call the media "fake news or it's a hoax".
His delivery is certainly adversarial to the left's media because they have done nothing but slander him for over 5 years now. How would you react if every "media" person shoved a mic in your face and asked you...
"Mr. Trump, what's it like to be a Nazi?". "Mr. Trump, why do your sleep with Putin?".

I'd consider that type of "reporting" as fake too.

Media is corporate, funded by other corporations and political parties. The media exists to pick winners or losers in politics, the political parties then return the favor by providing funds for advertising to the media corps, and by general gains in viewership by sensationalizing politics. It's a win-win for politics/corporations/media. Until we take corporate advertising dollars out of the media (good luck with that), there will be a polarization of America as we are forced to choose sides with our information.

Old 09-05-2020, 07:52 AM

9,291 posts, read 5,053,261 times
https://www.reaganfoundation.org/med...onference2.mp4

Old 09-05-2020, 07:57 AM

7,447 posts, read 7,050,565 times
Exactly. And now his supporters are realizing the same.

Quote:
Trump did all of this to himself. He doesn't behave either presidential or civil & whines & blames everything on someone else. He doesn't like being asked questions from the media because he usually gets caught lying.It's the new normal.
His response is to call the media "fake news or it's a hoax".

Old 09-05-2020, 09:14 AM

5,883 posts, read 2,813,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Ah, the good old days when the media worked hand in hand with the president to make the president look good.

Old 09-05-2020, 09:16 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,439,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Ah, the good old days when the media worked hand in hand with the president to make the president look good.
Fox News tries to make Trump look good, but even they struggle, and that is their sole mission as a news organization.

Old 09-05-2020, 09:25 AM

18,748 posts, read 11,732,754 times
Quote:
Well Andy I believe the media has also caught him in many many lies & he hates that. He also hates when the media reports facts like cheating with his non profit & his fake university.
I am not a lefty so I don't care what names you call dems or leftys. I have come to expect it from this forum & Trump loyalists.
Kudos and ditto. I'm an Independent who feels exactly as you do. When you vote with the cult of personality and are stubborn in your resolve not to see the truth because you've been gas lighted to the point of no return? You're in Jonestown territory, and there's no facts or nothing you can say to people that believe only what they want to believe.

Loyalty should never be directed toward a president, only to country. Only I can fix this mess I created? Come on.

I would have preferred McCain over Obama, but I'd gladly take Obama over Trump. I'm tired of the corruption, chaos, lies, and incompetence. At least we were respected on the world stage vs being a pariah and pitied. This is not a good look for us. I prefer being number one in a better way than Covid cases and deaths.

Old 09-05-2020, 09:35 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,576,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I really miss having a genuinely warm human in the White House.
You must be referring to the great RONALD REAGAN since he was the last potus that was "warm". Certainly not the selfish and racist America hating POS in that video..

Old 09-05-2020, 10:08 AM

25,409 posts, read 9,709,515 times
I do miss having class, intelligence and compassion in the WH. It feels like eons ago.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:15 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,057,594 times
Obama was so well loved that he had record losses underneath him as president and his appointed successor lost to Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies