Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 05:59 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times

Advertisements

White liberals hate themselves, so they can’t help but hate other whites and America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 06:00 PM

28 posts, read 56,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Seriously. It’s not always the gf. Maybe the op is just a **** and a ****ty boyfriend.
Abusive guys will almost always blame the girlfriend. I feel like that's what we're seeing here.

I just hope the poster doesn't turn to domestic terrorism as seems to be the norm nowadays.

Old 09-05-2020, 06:01 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
There are a lot of people on c-d who identify themselves as liberals, and while I disagree with some of their political views, they're sane people. They're not out there rioting and do not condone it.

There's a fringe element among liberals just like there's a fringe element among those on the right, however. I try to refer to the fringe on the left as being on the far left or being loony liberals, but don't always remember to do that (and have occasionally gotten DM's when I don't...lol).

The fringe element on the left do not love America and are all about destroying traditions, history, religion, etc. They work at silencing and destroying those they disagree with.

Surely you see this, right?
And there is a difference (which it seems as though you might be saying, but just saying a little differently) between classical liberals and people on the left/progressives/etc.

Old 09-05-2020, 06:02 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
That hasn't been my experience with liberals. They don't hate America, rather they believe elements of the culture and the government are in need of reform. Naturally the conservatives are resistant to those changes.
That has not been my experience. Liberals hate their country; they hate:

1. the history and legacy of the US
2. The founding fathers
3. The Constitution
4. Capitalism
5. Christians
6. Hard working white males
7. The military
8. Individualism and innovation
9. Individual liberties

When you look at the elements above, THAT IS AMERICA. Liberals hate EVERYTHING the US stands for and has accomplished.

They have recently removed the masks and are quite open about their contempt for the US and their desire to overthrow the government.

Old 09-05-2020, 06:24 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
they hate:
1. The history and legacy of the US.... What is there to love?
2. The founding fathers... Thomas Jefferson is my favorite American ever. I hate Hamilton. I don't even care for Washington.
3. The Constitution... Which Constitution are you talking about? Or really, which interpretation?
4. Capitalism... I'm not liberal and I hate capitalism, but I hate communism even more. Capitalism doesn't make us "good". It only makes us rich and powerful.
5. Christians... I don't think they hate Christians, but they find religion an obstacle to their goals, and they are more threatened by it than other religions.
6. Hard working white males... They don't hate them, but they see them as rivals. And rivals often become enemies.
7. The military... Liberals hate the military about as much as libertarians do.
8. Individualism and innovation... Paradoxically, America is more individualistic today than it has ever been, and will likely be more so in the future. Also, leftists are being funded by tech companies.
9. Individual liberties... I would agree with you on this, but which individual liberties are you referring to? And why are they opposed to them?

Old 09-05-2020, 06:47 PM

427 posts, read 431,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Then convince the women in your life to not have abortions, but whether or not other women do is none of your frickin business.

Laws matter.

Your dislike of laws you don't like doesn't change any of those laws.
Laws matter? Since when do liberals care about laws? Tell that to your leftist buddies in Portland, Chicago, Seattle, and every other libturd cesspool.

Old 09-05-2020, 07:54 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
1. The history and legacy of the US.... What is there to love?
2. The founding fathers... Thomas Jefferson is my favorite American ever. I hate Hamilton. I don't even care for Washington.
3. The Constitution... Which Constitution are you talking about? Or really, which interpretation?
4. Capitalism... I'm not liberal and I hate capitalism, but I hate communism even more. Capitalism doesn't make us "good". It only makes us rich and powerful.
5. Christians... I don't think they hate Christians, but they find religion an obstacle to their goals, and they are more threatened by it than other religions.
6. Hard working white males... They don't hate them, but they see them as rivals. And rivals often become enemies.
7. The military... Liberals hate the military about as much as libertarians do.
8. Individualism and innovation... Paradoxically, America is more individualistic today than it has ever been, and will likely be more so in the future. Also, leftists are being funded by tech companies.
9. Individual liberties... I would agree with you on this, but which individual liberties are you referring to? And why are they opposed to them?

Oh i don't know if I could say I hate Hamilton. A dangerous genius is one way I would put it. Good thing there were two far less dangerous genius Virginians and a republic to contain him. He was a necessary ignition system on an American vessel in a sea full of dangerous European powers.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:54 PM

427 posts, read 431,186 times
Never understood hatred for the Military or Police. The hatred is willful ignorance and/or lack of caring about our preservation. Its illogical at best. Neither is perfect... humans are not perfect...but both are needed.

Old 09-05-2020, 09:55 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Oh i don't know if I could say I hate Hamilton. A dangerous genius is one way I would put it.
I wouldn't call him dangerous. America today is exactly what Hamilton wanted, the greatest empire in history. Hamilton built America. American industry, the American System, the banks, finance, Wall Street. In fact, Hamilton broke from the more free-trading dogma of the Adam Smith types and pushed for protectionism(tariffs), which absolutely helped to build American industry. America wouldn't be America without Alexander Hamilton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Good thing there were two far less dangerous genius Virginians and a republic to contain him. He was a necessary ignition system on an American vessel in a sea full of dangerous European powers.
Jefferson and Madison absolutely put him in his place. Hamilton virtually threatened Civil War after Jefferson's Kentucky resolution, but the country was having none of it. And the Federalist party got kicked out of power for a quarter-century. Though as you know, the Jefferson-style democracy was itself chipped away and later overthrown entirely by the new Hamiltonians, Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party, never to be seen again.

I think what I hate about Hamilton the most is, he was basically right, and Jefferson was wrong. But Jefferson was an infinitely better man than Hamilton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-NlbifWrk

Old 09-05-2020, 10:03 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
All citizens who hate America need to leave. Period. Take all the Looters, BLM, Antifa and chronic whiners with you! Those who don't appreciate our country, need to GET OUT!

Or we could improve the country for a change under a completely new system. The country and the current system that has been corrupted is the one that sucks. Not the citizens that are P'd off at injustice. If we got rid of all the P'd off people since America has took a turn for the worst, you would probably only have just handful of people left from the 300 plus mil that are here and they would probably be the select 1 percenters with too much money . LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies