Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 03:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,637,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Joe Biden’s supporters?

You mean the 60+ million Americans who on or before Election Day will peacefully and respectfully participate in the political process by casting a ballot for change because they don’t like the leadership of this president and believe Biden could do better?

Those people?

I want to be clear who you are referring to before I start listening to your version of what personal characteristics we as Biden voters have.
Umm..no
I believe dead people and illegal aliens should note be voting. I don't care if they think Biden could do better..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 04:07 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,408,814 times
Quote:
So is this lowest common denominator here?

You want me to post some stupid poor white trash hicks in a trailer park and then claim they represent all Trump supporters?

Apart from poking holes in your systemic racism bull ****, why does the existence of impoverished whites disturb you so much that you refer to them by the "white trash" and "hicks" pejoratives?

Old 09-05-2020, 04:09 PM

15,649 posts, read 10,410,318 times
there are good people who will vote for biden and good people who will vote (again and for the first time) for trump. why can't we agree to disagree and respect different beliefs, which is as american as can be, without demonizing the other?

Old 09-05-2020, 04:11 PM

18,463 posts, read 7,103,620 times
Quote:

You want me to post some stupid poor white trash hicks in a trailer park and then claim they represent all Trump supporters?

How many poor white trash hicks do you see burning down their own trailer parks when one of them dies of stupidity resisting arrest?

Old 09-05-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
This is all happening in Trumps American not Bidens in case you forgot who the president currently is.

That's because of your childish reaction to Trump.

Not because of anything Trump did.......other than win an election that he wasn't supposed to win.

You don't get to justify riots because you don't like Trump, any more than you can justify punching someone because you don't like them.

So, just remember...... By your logic, if Biden wins, anything that the Right does in response to it will be Biden's fault.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:26 PM

427 posts, read 431,883 times
Quote:
Joe Biden’s supporters?

You mean the 60+ million Americans who on or before Election Day will peacefully and respectfully participate in the political process by casting a ballot for change because they don’t like the leadership of this president and believe Biden could do better?
Wow, that commercial nailed it. The loudest voice of the Democrats is what you just saw. And that 59 million Democrats just watch like weak individuals...and many probably agree with the behavior. America doesn't need weakness.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I'd rather roast a marshmallow over a burning tire with Anifta and BLM then vote for the fascist corrupt tyrant we have now.

No thank you.

Y'all wouldn't know REAL fascism if it flew up your ass and sang the Star Spangled Banner.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:31 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,386,506 times
Quote:
Joe Biden’s supporters?

Those people?

I want to be clear who you are referring to before I start listening to your version of what personal characteristics we as Biden voters have.

Its already clear to me. Those people are not your responsibility. Those lunatics always exist. Its the mayors and governors of those states that allowed American citizens to be assaulted , murdered and bankrupted. They are the Democratic voter's responsibility. However who could have imagined that those officials allowed it to happen? At best during any calls for peace, clearly they were ignorance , hence no leadership. At worst the Democratic leadership supported it. There are signs that they did.

What exactly is being offered here? First the Democrats call Trump a dictator and the police a rogue force of oppression. Aren't these the same people that Democrats want to have a monopoly on guns? Turn in guns to whom? That argument "Just call the police ". What am I to make if this contradictory and funny house platform of insanity?

Biden's running mate believed Tara Reade on the charge of rape. Now as if it were a simple platform disagreement like a 5% plus or minus rate on a cigarette tax, the VP and the president will just agree to disagree on the rape.

That all happened

Every one of those Trump is Hitler hoaxes is a proven lie. Womanizer, egotist, bad manners, sure quite plausible. At least Trump kept it to adult women who seemed willing. Thats the problem and why "Trump is Hitler" must be the propaganda of the day.

The damage is done. Trump is the only unifying force for what ever it is that you are apart of has. You cannot live with him. You are not going to last without him. I have never seen such a farce since Stalin removed people from photographs.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:36 PM

215 posts, read 46,862 times
I mean, I would expect white trash hicks in a trailer park to vote Biden

Old 09-05-2020, 04:37 PM

41,991 posts, read 75,271,349 times
Not one person I know who will be voting for Biden fits the OP's description. Thread fail (quelle surprise!).

Quote:

I can hear the howling now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
..and every one of them votes democrat
You know this ... how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
How many poor white trash hicks do you see burning down their own trailer parks when one of them dies of stupidity resisting arrest?
Boy, that sailed right over your head, didn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies