Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 07:22 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

A democrat is a republican that has not had his store looted yet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2020, 07:25 PM

2,400 posts, read 754,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
A democrat is a republican that has not had his store looted yet
I think you may have worded it backwards but I’m with ya!

Wait..maybe you did get it right LOL!

Old 09-06-2020, 07:27 PM

303 posts, read 128,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Do democrats think they're going to gain more supporters by looting and destroying businesses?
American Right: If you ever exaggerate something Trump said or use an unverified source to condemn Trump, that shows TDS in full effect.

Also American Right: Democrats are looting and they have Biden's full support.

Can't make this stuff up.

Old 09-06-2020, 07:32 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Yeah, after 3 months of looting and rioting Biden finally condemned it when he realized the BLM riots were hurting his poll numbers and driving people toward Trump's camp.
Yes-but he has NOT condemned the organizations behind the rioting. The two major domestic terror groups are still embraced, supported and coddled by the Democratic party. In spite of that-neither Biden or AFAIK no other Democrat has denounced BLM or Pantifa. Remember how they screamed and whined when Trump condemned white supremacists?

Old 09-06-2020, 07:36 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Do democrats think they're going to gain more supporters by looting and destroying businesses?

No one has been seen carrying signs saying, "I am a Democrat."

Old 09-06-2020, 07:45 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
That’s how low they think of their base. AOC even said looting is OK if it’s for something you need. (And you just know those scumbags need a 55” flat TV and Tiffany gold chains.)
Generally, those things people "need" are available through charitable organizations, so there is not an excuse to steal.

Quote:
About 15 years ago, a black guy told me that if he wants something, he “just takes it,” so that entitlement attitude is nothing new. What’s different now is, as you pointed out, that Democrats and the liberal media are agreeing - and promoting theft.
If the Dem mayors/governors opposed it, it would have been taken care of. They seem to have the most trouble, well, I guess they don't see burning and looting as a problem.

Quote:
Yeah, after 3 months of looting and rioting Biden finally condemned it when he realized the BLM riots were hurting his poll numbers and driving people toward Trump's camp.
All I heard him say was that the protesters were mostly peaceful. Like he would know or remember if he knew in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
“ Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

-Joe piece of trash, lying, pandering, pathetic, pro-terrorist dementia BIDEN
Biden and the Democratic Party have a long history of racism. So many of the younger people don't realize this. I grew up in the 1960s, and watched from that point on. Why they are so ignorant stumps me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
No one has been seen carrying signs saying, "I am a Democrat."
Nope, just the symbols that say "I am a Democrat" or maybe hired by the Democrats.

Old 09-06-2020, 07:47 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
How do I know those selfish animals who burn, loot, destroy, and assault people are democrat criminals? The same way I know you are a person. You can ask questions, speak a language, etc. These are behavior indicative of a human. You wouldn't ask me how I know you are person, would you?

If they are really protesting police abuse, then go protest in front of a police station. Destroying people's livelihood is not protesting. The innocent victims who work at those stores no longer have a job because those animals destroyed their place of employment.
LOL, you might as well have been asked how do you know they weren't Republicans? They are nothing but criminals, period. Or even juvenile delinquents.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:05 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,138,698 times
Quote:
About 15 years ago, a black guy told me that if he wants something, he “just takes it,” so that entitlement attitude is nothing new. What’s different now is, as you pointed out, that Democrats and the liberal media are agreeing - and promoting theft.

I've heard this garbage from blacks much farther back that that.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:17 PM

1,742 posts, read 959,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course Biden has condemned looting and rioting but it's obvious many on the right are so tunnel-visioned they're incapable of finding a brush smaller than a yard wide at Home Depot. Of course we could cherry pick the GOP and make similar false cases but better we leave the fool's errands to the tunnel-visioned and hope for the dissolution of both major parties. They are two sides of the same self-absorbed, self-interested coin that will eventually bring this country to ruin.
Biden, Harris, and the rest of the Democrats have only just recently come out forcefully against the rioting, looting, and destruction. They read the polls.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:19 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I'm not worried. Trump's gonna get 'em after he wins the election and his hands aren't tied anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies