Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 09:35 AM

5,121 posts, read 4,969,530 times

Advertisements

If you paid attention to how thins are moving in the election arena, DEM is letting out Harris to challenge Trump more that they do with Biden whose cognitive function is on a free fall since March based on my assessment of the evidence in the media..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/polit...ntv/index.html

I have long suspected that Biden won't survive the cruel long election debates even if he is nominated. As much as I don't like him to become the next POTUS, I feel sorry for him being used as a puppet candidate to the advantage of the dem party...

It is clear that DEM is on to the next strategic move in this election: pushing Harris to the front of the stage as their voice to counter attack Trump. Be prepared for a yet to come astonishing move/announcement when it gets closer to the first debate:

"the first debate will happen between Harris-Trump due to unexpected health conditions of Biden"...

Will America accept such an unprecedented last minute change in general election?? If not, what can you do because there is less than a week left to the debate??

Sorry that I am letting out this election plot ahead of its official release. In the interest of American future, I feel obliged to share this with you......you all need to buckle up to watch with popcorn ready as this year's election drama unfolds into a persisting chaotic climax with lasting impact on America...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2020, 09:56 AM

I will collect Harris-Trump fights here to show you all how things evolve to the anticipated point of this election:

Harris hits Trump, Barr for denying systemic racism in justice system: They 'spend time in a different reality'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ce-system-they

Old 09-06-2020, 09:59 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Anything Harris says can be destroyed in one simple counter....."you say this now, but are you later going to claim that you are lying like you did when you called Biden a racist and a rapist?"

She has no credibility whatsoever, so her attacks have no credibility.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:01 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,554,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
If you paid attention to how thins are moving in the election arena, DEM is letting out Harris to challenge Trump more that they do with Biden whose cognitive function is on a free fall since March based on my assessment of the evidence in the media..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/polit...ntv/index.html

I have long suspected that Biden won't survive the cruel long election debates even if he is nominated. As much as I don't like him to become the next POTUS, I feel sorry for him being used as a puppet candidate to the advantage of the dem party...

It is clear that DEM is on to the next strategic move in this election: pushing Harris to the front of the stage as their voice to counter attack Trump. Be prepared for a yet to come astonishing move/announcement when it gets closer to the first debate:

"the first debate will happen between Harris-Trump due to unexpected health conditions of Biden"...

Will America accept such an unprecedented last minute change in general election?? If not, what can you do because there is less than a week left to the debate??

Sorry that I am letting out this election plot ahead of its official release. In the interest of American future, I feel obliged to share this with you......you all need to buckle up to watch with popcorn ready as this year's election drama unfolds into a persisting chaotic climax with lasting impact on America...
Harris will not debate Trump unless she is on the top of the ticket. If Biden is unable, too bad. Nominations have ramifications.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:04 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Anything Harris says can be destroyed in one simple counter....."you say this now, but are you later going to claim that you are lying like you did when you called Biden a racist and a rapist?"

She has no credibility whatsoever, so her attacks have no credibility.

She said it was a debate, so it's ok to lie, cheat, make stuff up, or maybe she really was telling the truth about ol perverted rapey Biden... Either way, we can expect the same type of behavior from her again at a debate, which is ironic because the left accuses Trump of being a lair... But when their side does it, it's just a debate, it's ok, and the hypocrisy continues.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Harris will not debate Trump unless she is on the top of the ticket. If Biden is unable, too bad. Nominations have ramifications.

Note that it will be an "unprecedented" situation and both parties will make compromises to keep the game on...

To prevent this from happening, amendments are needed to restrict senile candidates for participating in potus.

Also, justices cannot be a life long position...look at the sorrowful Ruth lady in the SC...

Old 09-06-2020, 10:22 AM

10,066 posts, read 14,444,601 times
I am still surprised the Biden team chose Kamala Harris.

She's a terrible candidate with baggage, adding to an-already-terrible Presidential candidate in Biden.

She must've sworn allegiance to the global deep state satanists or something. LOL

I mean, she has so much baggage, there's got to be a reason there for sure. Maybe because her husband is big pharma?

That might be part of it.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Note that it will be an "unprecedented" situation and both parties will make compromises to keep the game on...

To prevent this from happening, amendments are needed to restrict senile candidates for participating in potus.

Also, justices cannot be a life long position...look at the sorrowful Ruth lady in the SC...
Excellent points.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
I am still surprised the Biden team chose Kamala Harris.

She's a terrible candidate with baggage, adding to an-already-terrible Presidential candidate in Biden.

She must've sworn allegiance to the global deep state satanists or something. LOL

I mean, she has so much baggage, there's got to be a reason there for sure. Maybe because her husband is big pharma?

That might be part of it.
She and Biden are both "throw-away" candidates inasmuch as they know Trump will be re-elected by a landslide. Why waste more consequential candidates on such a folly.

Old 09-06-2020, 10:29 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
She and Biden are both "throw-away" candidates inasmuch as they know Trump will be re-elected by a landslide. Why waste more consequential candidates on such a folly.
The only way they win is if they have come up with a way to cheat their way in, and in that case, any place holder would do as all the possibilities sucked for the Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies