Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is anyone else experiencing "racial fatigue"
Yes- it is too much and there are other things in life 161 90.45%
No- we need to be constantly reminded of racial differences 17 9.55%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 08:54 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Privilege"?

When I was in med school, I helped participate in the minority admissions program. There was not one black student admitted that had higher GPAs and MCATs than the lowest scoring white student.

Interestingly, ALL of those minority students came from very well to do families. I came from a poor white family and had no "privilege". My "privilege" was hard work and not blaming others for my socioeconomic status.

It is easier to complain and blame others than conduct an honest level of introspection.

Want to succeed?

1. emphasize education in fields in high demand (black studies is not one of them)

2. get higher test scores

3. stop committing so many crimes

4. stop burning down cities

5. don't use so many illegal drugs

6. start creating two parent families

7. condemn the violent "gangsta" culture

Black Privilege is:

1. welfare
2. housing projects
3. minority quotas
4. minority scholarships

If you are black in America, you are born with an automatic "head start" and lower expectations than anyone else. If you can't succeed with all the programs for you, you are not trying.
Housing projects and welfare are not privileges.

You can’t make this up.

Blacks were barred from plenty of institutions in this country that is why Historically black colleges exist and minority scholarships exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 09:27 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
Liberals are the real racist...it's uppermost in their minds...everything hinges on race...they can't deal with the people that really don't care what your race is...they want to beat it into you that you SHOULD care...raise your fist! Join them in their outrage!
Look at the democratic party versus the republican party. How are democrats the racists when they have such diversity in their party. The republican party consists of white people ..... mostly white men.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:45 AM

380 posts, read 125,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And this right here is why some people don't care how much race fatigue you are having.
Why, because I'm not going along with the false narrative that the left is pushing?

Old 09-08-2020, 04:51 AM

Quote:
And comments like this are why I don't care if you have such "race fatigue". You have no empathy for me, so I have no empathy for you.
I don't have empathy for people who are perpetual 'victims.'

I don't have 'race fatigue,' I have lies about race and one-sided reporting fatigue.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:59 AM

Quote:

And as for avoiding people, explain why despite what I went through, why am I not avoiding White people? Answer that. Explain how I managed not to develop the mentality that you have.
Because, I suspect, white people didn't treat you as horribly as you would lead us to believe.

I'd bet the worst treatment you received was from blacks.

You seem to be hung up on your school years. Tell us, how poorly have you been treated by white people as an adult?

Old 09-08-2020, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
This forum is full of white Conservatives so of course you are having "racial fatigue".
At least you don't have to worry about a knee on your neck.
Neither do law-abiding black people.

Old 09-08-2020, 05:04 AM

3,836 posts, read 1,784,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
That helps, but it were only confined to television. Its on billboards, outside and inside businesses, all levels of the education system are rife with the propaganda...
Yes it is almost becoming propaganda. It's being talked about in the news, social media, magazines, books, movie selections and on and on. It is like these people can't stop pointing out skin color and encouraging the differences between us.

Old 09-08-2020, 06:50 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orderloo View Post
Democrat politicians can't get enough of it, it get's them votes. Die hard believers in critical race theory live and breath race. If everyone referred to just their ethnic heritages, or even just religion -but not color- their race ideas would fizzle into obscurity at least where it concerns in the mainstream. It would errupt again, however, once all the race warriors graduate from the government/unionized retraining facilities.
Fortunately, this racial blitz has blown up in the face of the dems and turned a good deal of the population against them.

We will see a referendum on BLM, ANTFIA, and riots in November. The dems, by failing to do anything to protect citizens, will feel the wrath of the voters. The dems, of course, will be SHOCKED that rioting, looting and intimidation was not effective at rallying citizens to their cause.

Old 09-08-2020, 06:52 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Housing projects and welfare are not privileges.

You can’t make this up.

Blacks were barred from plenty of institutions in this country that is why Historically black colleges exist and minority scholarships exist.
Housing projects and welfare are not privileges?

What the heck are they then? They are free gifts from the balance of the citizens to others for nothing. "The government's" funds are obtained from the citizens.

Why should the color of your skin demand a job or position in a university over someone more qualified? That, my friend, is PRIVILEGE.

Old 09-08-2020, 06:56 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,171,874 times
The U.S. has emphasized and taught racial ideology since the birth of the country. If you want to stop racial fatigue, uproot the entire idea of race. It has polluted the nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies