Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 01:12 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You must be kidding. THAT is how you are going to defend these leftist savages? By suggesting it was staged? These were spoiled, violent brats that BLM has unleashed on cities nationwide.

And I didn’t see the ad, but why wouldn’t Trump use it? It shows the depravity to which the radical left has sunk, enabled by the Democrat mayors who side with them over law-abiding decent folk. We now have Harris supporting the MMF to post bail for the punks and get them back in the street.
x1000

Old 09-12-2020, 01:16 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I've seen two videos of this. One was Pittsburgh and the other was DC. They both looked staged.

The one that was in DC was used in a Trump ad.

So I don't believe that it was BLM.

What makes you so sure it was?
You know what? I'll bet all those burnt buildings and the broken glass on Michigan Avenue in Chicago are all staged, too. And so were people who were beaten up. Fake blood.

Now that you mention it - police brutality videos might also be staged.

Old 09-12-2020, 01:30 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You know what? I'll bet all those burnt buildings and the broken glass on Michigan Avenue in Chicago are all staged, too. And so were people who were beaten up. Fake blood.

Now that you mention it - police brutality videos might also be staged.
You assume that all of this was done by BLM.

Old 09-12-2020, 01:31 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The obvious answer is “yes,” since whites will be afraid to eat outside lest a group of BLM savages start one of their rampages. But I wonder if the terrorist group has them so fearful of repercussions that they are reluctant to do so. Poor restaurants. FINALLY allowed to open, even partially, and now this.

On a related question, if you had an elderly mother in her early 90s who is going borderline psychotic (truly, she’s now on meds) after being shut into her apartment for months, would you chance it and take her out to an outdoor dining spot outside Washington DC? I’m not fearing COVID contamination (although I’m a bit worried her using the rest room) as much as a potential BLM assault.
My wife's shop has their own hired security.... Everyone working there is a female and CCL armed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.