Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 08:14 AM

17,344 posts, read 9,159,890 times

Advertisements

Do we all give in to these Terrorists?
The Washington Post said IF Biden doesn’t win by a landslide ... there will be War in the Streets. Do we let the Media, the Democrats and the Terrorists intimidate us concerning where we eat, how we Vote and how we live our lives?

I’m NOT going to allow these Leftists, Marxists and Terrorists & their Media Wing to scare me into doing what they want. I’m just not going to do it.

Personally - I would give anything right now to even see my 99 year old Mother.
She lives in a Senior Center and they won’t allow family in.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:16 AM

17,498 posts, read 17,374,323 times
In some communities the armed guards are the customers and manager.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:18 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,449,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Do we all give in to these Terrorists?
The Washington Post said IF Biden doesn’t win by a landslide ... there will be War in the Streets. Do we let the Media, the Democrats and the Terrorists intimidate us concerning where we eat, how we Vote and how we live our lives?

I’m NOT going to allow these Leftists, Marxists and Terrorists & their Media Wing to scare me into doing what they want. I’m just not going to do it.

Personally - I would give anything right now to even see my 99 year old Mother.
She lives in a Senior Center and they won’t allow family in.
Well, I myself have gone to outdoors dining, both alone and with friends, for that reason: I’m not going to let these left-wing savages destroy what minimal activities are allowed. But my mother already has a heart condition, and if this happened when I’m with her, she could go into serious cardiac episode. Maybe I’ll just take a drive out to West Virginia and find a spot there.

I’m sure you miss your mother. I went four months without seeing mine, but things have improved a lot around here.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:20 AM

5,074 posts, read 2,280,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Yea, cause I would love to eat under armed guard, kinda like in prison.
Great idea, or, maybe the government could do something to stop the rioting?

#trumpsamerica
So would you rather have people come by and scream at you while you eat, and pick up your glass and drink from it, kinda like in some.....modern Democrat-run city?

#democratsamerica

Old 09-07-2020, 08:20 AM

6,044 posts, read 2,637,278 times
Since they are trespassing on private property they should be hauled off to jail.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:22 AM

10,017 posts, read 9,450,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Yea, cause I would love to eat under armed guard, kinda like in prison.
Great idea, or, maybe the government could do something to stop the rioting?

#trumpsamerica
True incompetence by Democratic city and state leaders. They need to do their job and stop these riots or call Feds for help. What’s so difficult to understand?

Old 09-07-2020, 08:25 AM

56,923 posts, read 25,867,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Sort of like El Al airlines. Not sure if they still do it, but when hijackings were common, all the flight attendants were armed.
Sure restaurants have just so much extra money right now so they need to hire armed guards and add to the overhead not to mention the liability. This is a dumb idea and it’s a solution looking for a problem, never had a need in any restaurant I have visited. How many incidents are there that required armed guards when banks don’t even allow this.

More guns is always the answer isn’t it.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:27 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,449,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Sure restaurants have just so much extra money right now so they need to hire armed guards and add to the overhead not to mention the liability. This is a dumb idea and it’s a solution looking for a problem, never had a need in any restaurant I have visited. How many incidents are there that required armed guards when banks don’t even allow this.

More guns is always the answer isn’t it.
So what are the restaurants supposed to do? Just let the BLM savages chase all their customers away? They’re struggling to get back on their feet, and Democrat mayors are just allowing thugs to run wild.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:31 AM

25,344 posts, read 18,480,930 times
What we are heading towards is the antebellum south with the races reversed. And this is the left's answer to racism. Curing one race's supposed unjust treatment via the unjust treatment of another race. It takes some bunyanesquely low IQs to offer such a solution... Hey guys! Let's solve the problem by introducing another version of the problem! Let's get rid of one type of weed in our garden by introducing another type of weed. Brilliance on parade in 2020.

In fact, I would posit that racism hasn't BEEN a problem for at least fifty years... until the left decided to reintroduce it with the races reversed a few years back. I believe the left actually wants a race war. Based on percentage racial makeup in the US, I don't think it would go well for the left.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:34 AM

25,344 posts, read 18,480,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The protesters are being racist themselves by targeting white people.
Of course they are. But they are too damn stupid to understand that. Back in "school" they were being taught how to put a condom on a cucumber rather than basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies