Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 04:12 PM

8,299 posts, read 3,812,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8089 View Post
No, you just butchered what I said. Trump has been more Conservative than even Reagan by contrast. So..... try again.
No he hasn't. Look at his fiscal policies. His welfare programs. We have two liberal candidates running. People can keep telling themselves differently, but conservatives have no home in the two major parties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 04:14 PM

4,534 posts, read 4,930,400 times
They do.

How many CEOs of fortune 500 companies are Asian? How many politicians in leadership positions are Asian? How many roles in media are filled by masculine Asian leads? Heck, even within major companies, how many managers are Asian?

Asians should just be good 'lil minorities for white people so that whites can pit Asians against minorities. But make sure you don't grab too much power....

No one is buying your stormfront trash.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:15 PM

2,151 posts, read 1,355,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
This sounds about right. Democrats liberals support violence. Trump supports (also liberals) support violence. The conservatives (that are now without party) have been quite calm.
It's a shame that the conservatives got pushed out by the liberals. Call them RINO or call them liberal republicans, but Trump supporters have taken over the party that was once conservative.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:16 PM

13,961 posts, read 5,625,642 times
It can be argued, quite easily in fact, that Asians are the primary target for systemic/institutional racism written into law. Right behind them are caucasians. Systemic means "defined by/embedded into the system" and "the system" is the system of laws and regulations.

I am not saying that blacks didn't have their fair share of legit, written into the law racism until 1965, but Asians and Jews did as well, and in 2020, Asians still have those same racial discrimination laws written against them specifically.

Since 1965, our government has treated no racial demographic worse, and yet none has succeeded as well. But that's what government does. It picks bad guys out of thin air, and punishes them somehow to make everyone else feel good about themselves. Pretty garden variety tyranny really.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:16 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoPhysicsPhD View Post
It's a shame that the conservatives got pushed out by the liberals. Call them RINO or call them liberal republicans, but Trump supporters have taken over the party that was once conservative.
The Squad has taken over a party that was once liberal.
Now they are crazy.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:18 PM

13,961 posts, read 5,625,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoPhysicsPhD View Post
Conservatives got pushed out of the Republican party during the Hoover administration, because the Coolidge administration was the last group of Republicans that were anything remotely close to conservative principles. Trump is a punctuation mark at the end of a very, very long paragraph about the decline of conservative/libertarian thought in the halls of power.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:21 PM

15,840 posts, read 6,543,563 times
The U.S. has a long history in that area. Read up on the Chinese Exclusion Act some time, then look up Japanese Internment Camps. DJT is only the most recent example of blatant bias. I grew up going to school with Asian-Americans, so I never thought twice about it. But Trump's ugly behavior has made it an issue.

Old 09-07-2020, 05:37 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS67 View Post
A simple reason why Asians, both East Asians and South Asians, have by and large prospered in the United States:

Strong family structure
Strong work ethic
Strong emphasis on education
POC
Dad left family ,not a dad ,some guy
Why work that's for Uncle Toms ? I can make 300 a day on the street
Who needs education ,I can put the Rock in the basket. An NBA player stopped at the school gave us 50 Bballs .told me keep working on my game.

Old 09-07-2020, 05:51 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The U.S. has a long history in that area. Read up on the Chinese Exclusion Act some time, then look up Japanese Internment Camps. DJT is only the most recent example of blatant bias. I grew up going to school with Asian-Americans, so I never thought twice about it. But Trump's ugly behavior has made it an issue.
That is pure unadulterated bull dust. To the Ignore List with you

Old 09-07-2020, 05:55 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS67 View Post
A simple reason why Asians, both East Asians and South Asians, have by and large prospered in the United States:

Strong family structure
Strong work ethic
Strong emphasis on education
Precisely. And some minorities in this country can't stand that Asians are largely successful in the U.S.A. Instead of whining and playing the victim, they walk the walk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies