Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 12:45 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times

Advertisements

I'm with her. No way is a vaccine going to be peer reviewed and tested sufficiently before the election. We'll be lucky to have one in 2021. That being said, once we get one that's proven, I'll be getting it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2020, 12:48 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSgtMike View Post
Why would anyone care what the disgusting ***** has to say?
Exactly.

Old 09-08-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8089 View Post
Kamala Harris annoys the hell out of me everytime she shows her yellow teeth. Shes a two faced jackal. Shes dissing the same vaccine she would be pushing if her and Alzheimer Joe won the election.
She also says Jacob Blake is a hero.

Old 09-08-2020, 12:52 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Exactly.
So you'll be taking a vaccine in the next 6 weeks or so?

Old 09-08-2020, 12:58 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
OP - Let me ask you this - would you trust Trump on it? Would you take the vaccine he is going to make available on November 1st? Answer in YES or NO only.

False narrative.

Trump cannot single handedly approve and make a vaccine available.

It's not like he's cooking up a vaccine himself in the Oval Office with an eighth grade chemistry set.

Jesus people..... you think maybe it'd be a good idea to keep just a smidge of common sense on hand to use for emergencies?

Old 09-08-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So you'll be taking a vaccine in the next 6 weeks or so?
This thread isn't about me taking a vaccine shot or not, it's about what Harris is saying.

Old 09-08-2020, 01:13 PM

1,131 posts, read 387,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
False narrative.

Trump cannot single handedly approve and make a vaccine available.
She didn't come up with the question. An interviewer did. And she answered it appropriately.

Old 09-08-2020, 01:17 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,063,396 times
No. But, to think that a DSMB,or FDA would rig something like this, is even

crazier. Mr Trump nor any other president is incapable of rolling out a vaccine without the scientific community signing off. You just do not care to understand our system of government. Imperfect as it is, it is still stronger, more stable, more productive than any other in the world.

You guys just go f***ing looney at any pronouncement he makes. F***ing looney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yeah I don't think feel the trust with Trump but I'm all in on the right medical expert presenting their findings and vaccine.

Is that so crazy?

Old 09-08-2020, 01:23 PM

16,081 posts, read 10,744,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
She's said that if medical experts clear it, she's good.

If Lyin' Lysol and U.V. light Trump says its safe? We'll be know his track record on lying. I wouldn't trust him to tell me if it were day or night.
Harris is right. Why would anyone take Trump's advice on a vaccine at this point? He has lost all credibility on any and all topics but especially on anything to do with the coronavirus. If a reliable panel of medical and epidemiologist experts review and support the vaccine, then we have something to work with. I would be suspect of any recommendation from the White House, especially from the Demon-sperm witch doctor, the pillow guy, and the latest whack-a-doodle "expert" that Trump paraded out.

Old 09-08-2020, 01:28 PM

1,131 posts, read 387,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Harris is right. Why would anyone take Trump's advice on a vaccine at this point? He has lost all credibility on any and all topics but especially on anything to do with the coronavirus. If a reliable panel of medical and epidemiologist experts review and support the vaccine, then we have something to work with. I would be suspect of any recommendation from the White House, especially from the Demon-sperm witch doctor, the pillow guy, and the latest whack-a-doodle "expert" that Trump paraded out.
LOL - thanks for that reminder about the Trump endorsed, Pillow Guy from FOX NEWS TV ADS . Completely forgot about that guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies