Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 05:01 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times

Advertisements

That is disgusting.. how does he get away with this ?? And they say Biden is so kind.. watch out for those kinds of people.. they hide among us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2020, 05:37 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,882,138 times
Did anyone actually closely examine the video?

I'm not Pro-Biden , but honestly you can't definitively say he's PINCHING HER NIPPLE...

It is a small child he's something like 6'3 right?

She's wearing some type of loose blouse.

Do you think he has the intelligence and dexterity at age 70 to masterfully do all that the narrator of the video is saying?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the young Woman who's neck he's breathing on?

The 8 year old is shuffling but that's what kids do. I think if anything the interpretation of the video is obscene because wouldn't the first assumption be he's "groping her chest?" Not pinching a damn nipple in public.

He can't even complete a full sentence of thought. I'm calling this a stretch.

Old 09-08-2020, 05:40 AM

12,033 posts, read 6,564,574 times
With a role model father like Pedo Joe, no wonder his son, Hunter, became addicted to crack cocaine , got arrested, and then knocked up a prostitute while married but tried to deny paternity....

Old 09-08-2020, 06:04 AM

45,548 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post

I'm not Pro-Biden , but honestly you can't definitively say he's PINCHING HER NIPPLE...

Do you think he has the intelligence and dexterity at age 70 to masterfully do all that the narrator of the video is saying?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the young Woman who's neck he's breathing on?

The 8 year old is shuffling but that's what kids do. I think if anything the interpretation of the video is obscene because wouldn't the first assumption be he's "groping her chest?" Not pinching a damn nipple in public.

Why are his hands even there to begin with?

He knew exactly what he is doing. He has a history.

Old 09-08-2020, 06:14 AM

24,396 posts, read 23,050,809 times
He's a sicko. And his supporters are just stupid, woefully ignorant or sick themselves.

Old 09-08-2020, 07:02 AM

21,922 posts, read 9,488,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post

I think most people on here know I am no fan of Biden. But I agree with you. I am not seeing it on this one.

Old 09-08-2020, 08:16 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,982,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You notice how the "Metoo" movement did not talk about Biden or all the sick things he has done to children. They are able to keep silent because they support this pervert. You won't see this on Liberal News but you did see "Metoo" go after Kavannah with a vengeance and did 700 total stories about it.

CNN published more than 700 stories on allegations against Kavanaugh. They haven’t published a single one on Biden's accuser.

Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to then-U.S. Sen. Joe Biden, accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of sexually assaulting her in 1993 — and CNN has not published a single story on the news.
I noticed that as well. Tara has a more convincing case than Dr. Ford and not a peep from CNN. Hypocrite Alyssa Milano took it on the chin for Pedo Joe by remaining silent and hiding under the guise of due process which she didn’t do for Kavanaugh. Her future rants on metoo Will be criticized going forward.

Old 09-08-2020, 08:30 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,982,811 times
Is there a reason why this is thread is in the election section and not in the regular politics and other controversies section where it originally was?

This topic fits under controversy if anything.

Old 09-08-2020, 08:54 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,051,721 times
Clearly a lot of people are seeing what they want to see in that video. There's no "pinching", no assault.

Also, why in the world do you guys believe he would do that directly in front of video cameras and photographers during a very public event? Trump supporters are getting so desperate because they know Trump is in danger of losing the election. They're throwing all the crap they can hoping something- anything- sticks.

I bet you're feeling a little like liberals and Democrats did in 2016 when, despite the enormous number of *REAL* scandals, Trump's numbers were never affected.

Old 09-08-2020, 08:59 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,075 times
We've seen this before, but I never paid it too much attention to what his hand was actually doing. The narrator in the video explains it very well.

This needs to go viral and be on Tucker ASAP.

Pedo Joe. Make the name stick. Child trafficking and pedo awareness is very big right now. Suburban moms are very in-tuned with trafficking, Jeff Epstein, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies