Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 07:32 PM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. The police dont gas your groups because yall show up armed and are saying things they like, not protesting against police brutality. And you somehow think these folks are the "AMERICANS"? Maybe you need to realize that the vast majority of Americans dont agree with you.

And peaceful? Bwahahhaa. Your peaceful proud boy groups show up and fight people, assault people, shoot pepperballs at people, and use bear mace on people.

If a BLM protest shows up you have 2 things to fear as they go by. 1. The cops will tear gas everyone and use less lethals. Or 2. that the proud boys will show up and start hurting people. I saw a protest in vehicles drive by and my number one fear was that it was the proud boys showing up to terrorize folks.
While i don't condone what they did, the asshats on the street deserved every bit of what they got. Had they let the parade of vehicles just drive by, nothing would have happened.

Amazing what you see when the whole video is shown.
https://youtu.be/kBW2zX9oF4Q
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2020, 07:46 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
While i don't condone what they did, the asshats on the street deserved every bit of what they got. Had they let the parade of vehicles just drive by, nothing would have happened.

Amazing what you see when the whole video is shown.
https://youtu.be/kBW2zX9oF4Q

aka:
Oh look! Heres a video that doesnt show that.

Meanwhile we've still got proud boys shooting people with pepper balls who arent even part of those protesting them. And people getting bear maced. Know who brings guns to things? its the proud boys.

FYI I have friends at the protests, friends with the OSP....and a GFs family who are proud boys. Guess what?

The OSP are trying to do a tough job, and protect peoples rights to protest while also trying to stop violence. They're pretty anti=Portland because most arent from there but theyre not showing up with the idea of beating down folks who disagree with them. LOTS of respect for them

The protestors? Vary a lot. vast majority want to peacefully protest, but im seeing more and more get tired of being tear gassed and abused....and im truly worried they will eventually fight back.

The proud boys? They want a fight. They want to hurt people, and some of them are police from their state. Which is not Oregon. They call my GF a terrorist because she wont vote for Trump. They've literally chased her daughter off facebook, and regularly threaten folks. The things they say make it clear exactly who they are.

Now what really gets me is seeing the proud boys join what might otherwise be a peaceful trump rally/protest and the latest tactic? break away from the trump rally, and go find folks. They want this violence. Because they know when they show up they will either beat some folks up, or avoid a fair fight. And they will get cover by using the Trump supporters. I see the same nonsense on the BLM/Antifa side where anarchists show up to use them as cover.

I'd pay money to watch proud boys and anarchists locked in a cage.

Old 09-08-2020, 08:00 PM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
aka:
Oh look! Heres a video that doesnt show that.

Meanwhile we've still got proud boys shooting people with pepper balls who arent even part of those protesting them. And people getting bear maced. Know who brings guns to things? its the proud boys.

FYI I have friends at the protests, friends with the OSP....and a GFs family who are proud boys. Guess what?

The OSP are trying to do a tough job, and protect peoples rights to protest while also trying to stop violence. They're pretty anti=Portland because most arent from there but theyre not showing up with the idea of beating down folks who disagree with them. LOTS of respect for them

The protestors? Vary a lot. vast majority want to peacefully protest, but im seeing more and more get tired of being tear gassed and abused....and im truly worried they will eventually fight back.

The proud boys? They want a fight. They want to hurt people, and some of them are police from their state. Which is not Oregon. They call my GF a terrorist because she wont vote for Trump. They've literally chased her daughter off facebook, and regularly threaten folks. The things they say make it clear exactly who they are.

Now what really gets me is seeing the proud boys join what might otherwise be a peaceful trump rally/protest and the latest tactic? break away from the trump rally, and go find folks. They want this violence. Because they know when they show up they will either beat some folks up, or avoid a fair fight. And they will get cover by using the Trump supporters. I see the same nonsense on the BLM/Antifa side where anarchists show up to use them as cover.

I'd pay money to watch proud boys and anarchists locked in a cage.
Like an earlier poster stated...cool story bro.

The proud boys, whatever they are, were know where around on May 29th...the day the protests turned to riots and looting. This is all on the sjw's, blm, anarchists, pantifa, opportunists, whatever you want to call them.
It's funny you keep trying to put blame on others. It's like the grade school bully that picks, picks, picks until they get b---h slapped, then runs to the teacher crying that they are getting picked on. That is exactly what those "peaceful protesting" dorks are doing.

Old 09-08-2020, 08:10 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Oh certainly. The newsies hand to portray this as a bunch of Hitler humpers. I bet there wasnt a single one in the group. Calling straight up BS.

And BLM and ANTIFA have been cart blanche rioting, looting, razing and burning, and attacking anyon6 they even think might not agree with them. But a pro Trump parade playing a patriotic country tune are all a bunch of racist fleabags.

Gimme a break. And so what if they were armed? The leftist rioters are, I'd be armed if I were them too. I'd have gladly rolled with them, but I'm not an Oregonian and I cant afford the round trip plus parade fuel.

Old 09-08-2020, 09:06 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
How many businesses were burned? Stores looted? Houses burned to the ground? People dragged from their cars and beaten? Police attacked with Molotov Cocktails and rockets? Windows smashed?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Old 09-08-2020, 09:10 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Leftists have rioted 100+ straight days in Portland, ravaged dozens of other cities, leaving 3 dozen directly killed, hundreds more indirectly killed as cops are afraid to do their job, several thousand injured, over a thousand cops injured, and billions and billions in property damage.

And Democrats have made a bigger stink about a few tools showing up to their violent riots with paintball guns.

Last edited by michiganmoon; 09-08-2020 at 09:20 PM..

Old 09-08-2020, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Leftists have rioted 100+ straight days in Portland, ravaged dozens of other cities, leaving 3 dozen directly killed, hundreds more indirectly killed as cops are afraid to do their job, several thousand injured, over a thousand cops injured, and billions and billions in property damage.

And Democrats have made a bigger stink about a few tools showing up with paintball guns.
To say nothing about our "news" media.

Old 09-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Quote:
LOL. The police dont gas your groups because yall show up armed and are saying things they like, not protesting against police brutality. And you somehow think these folks are the "AMERICANS"? Maybe you need to realize that the vast majority of Americans dont agree with you.

And peaceful? Bwahahhaa. Your peaceful proud boy groups show up and fight people, assault people, shoot pepperballs at people, and use bear mace on people.

If a BLM protest shows up you have 2 things to fear as they go by. 1. The cops will tear gas everyone and use less lethals. Or 2. that the proud boys will show up and start hurting people. I saw a protest in vehicles drive by and my number one fear was that it was the proud boys showing up to terrorize folks.
You forgot things like burn your home or business to the ground. Drag you from your car and beat you to death. Throw Molotov Cocktails at you. Loot your business. Smash your head in with a baseball bat. Shoot you in the back. Etc, etc, etc. BLM domestic terrorists and their supporters in the Democratic party have the blood of dozens on their hands.

Old 09-08-2020, 09:57 PM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
And there isn't a person out there that doesn't want bad cops off the street and held accountable.
Antifa and Anarchists want bad cops, as it gives them a reason to exist

Old 09-08-2020, 10:00 PM

31,048 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
To say nothing about our "news" media.
Unfortunately, these cities have left Anarchists and Antifa to fester in their cities for years, long before BLM appeared. Now, these radical groups have finally found an ally in Democrats and BLM. But Like Mayor Wheeler has found out Allying yourself with such Radicals is a bad move!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies