Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 07:44 PM

2,774 posts, read 900,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
You can't say Biden is a "fresh" start when the dude has been a politician for longer than most of us have been alive (8 of those years as VP under Obama)
I noticed that too. A bit of cognitive dissonance in the title with Biden and fresh in the same sentence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2020, 07:45 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,317,196 times
Biden actually said “ we choose truths over FACTS”

Lol

Old 09-13-2020, 07:46 PM

2,774 posts, read 900,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
No, Obama was termed out 4 years ago. Stay current.

It's amazing to see you collect all the bad characteristics of prominent Democrats, past and present, and then try to ascribe them to Trump. What a load of Colon-Blow.
"Colon-Blow". I like that. I've been using bulldust lately, but colon-blow is more appropriate.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:47 PM

1,553 posts, read 923,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I've spent 19 years in the Electrical Engineering Technology industry with a Bachelor of Science degree, am an assistant superintendent directly in charge of 18 soon to be 19 people, I voted proudly for President Ronald Reagan back in 1984 right after I had turned 18.

So how does that Identity Politics and Elitism plan to work out for y'all in Election 2020?

Good luck genius.

False. We Republicans know better and refuse to be called racist, fascist, stupid, etc., and calling us those things does not deflect blame from y'all trying to destroy our America and blaming it on Trump Russia Russia Stormy Putin. Trump and we will ensure you fail!

Also, I doubt every single Trump hating liberal out there is gonna appreciate their vote being ransomly shoved down their throats but hey, if you're into it, get down!

Happy Voting!

You proud to support this republican BUM, doggy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeNBX_0CUS4

You don't seem very bright to me...

Old 09-13-2020, 08:30 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,550,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
"Colon-Blow". I like that. I've been using bulldust lately, but colon-blow is more appropriate.
And its running mate Butt-Spew.

Old 09-13-2020, 08:40 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,635,725 times
Fresh start with a old white senior citizen. Remember what BLM says about white folks. You are born a racist automaticaly. You have no choice.
Hence Biden is white and also a racist himself.

Old 09-13-2020, 09:12 PM

830 posts, read 485,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
New Biden ad.

“Former Vice President Joe Biden is running for president to restore the soul of the nation. He believes it's time to remember who we are. We're Americans: tough and resilient. We choose hope over fear. Science over fiction. Truth over lies. And unity over division. We are the United States of America. And together, there is not a single thing we can't do. Join Team Joe today: http://www.joebiden.com/join

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZG...ature=emb_logo
The ad says Joe Biden wants to end the anger, insults, division and violence, but the party he is running for is armed with nothing but anger, insults, division and violence.

Old 09-14-2020, 03:05 AM

7,312 posts, read 3,499,429 times
If we vote for #sowhite Joe would that be a whitelash? Asking for my msm friends

Old 09-14-2020, 03:23 AM

27,108 posts, read 13,390,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
New Biden ad.

“Former Vice President Joe Biden is running for president to restore the soul of the nation. He believes it's time to remember who we are. We're Americans: tough and resilient. We choose hope over fear. Science over fiction. Truth over lies. And unity over division. We are the United States of America. And together, there is not a single thing we can't do. Join Team Joe today: http://www.joebiden.com/join
I am not sure Joe could remember anything, as he's wheeled out like some kind of elderly Soviet leader before answering pre-prepared questions with the help of a teleprompter.

It's unlikely that Joe will even serve a full term by the looks of him, so it's really the Kamala Harris team you are supporting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies