Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 02:47 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe1994 View Post
At the same time between the two people if course Trump would get us out better but with that he doesn't even seem to learn his lesson he still thinks he can be hard on China while China continues to concoct a worst poison than corona I wish he would back off on that. Secondarily I don't know what his capabilities are because he's inactive as ciries burn and wrecked up do something and give the Dems the middle finger don't deal with wlthem deal with the problem and how how messed they are that they are destroying this country blaming them and doing nothing sounds like complacence whay will 4 years of complacence even do especially when Dems will act more if he gets really elected? If he can't handle this how can he handle the reaction to him being reelected? That's my thought? Biden isn't even here Biden is dead. He only has his shell and racist views he wouldn't control the country and we'd be doomed in a peaceful way. But I think we're doomed with Trump too because he hasn't shown he can control them and be a solution finder at all.
I’m curious, what is your first language?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2020, 02:51 PM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Because mainstream conservatives have lost their way. They ignore the truth and morality that is supposed to be their core value. They have become so mired in a few earthy values they have completely lost sight of their spiritual value. Its the only reason I can comprehend as to why they continue to follow someone so far from grace.

Old 09-08-2020, 02:54 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,119,808 times
Quote:
I only by time to time. Dating back I've always been a conservative but this is nonsense not conservatism conservatism would be putting the pressure on Trump to be conservative.

Trump has governed very conservatively. Much moreso than the never Trumpers imagined. You dont think there has been a large faction of the country, the entire left, the never Trumpers that have been out to get him and twisted every word since day one?

Old 09-08-2020, 02:58 PM

3,560 posts, read 1,654,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Biden has dementia and has been in the political DC swamp for 47 years!! And has accomplished little to nothing.

That should be enough to not vote for his team. End of story.

Trump is corrupt Kleptocrat intent on destroying traditional American govt for personal power and riches. He has no respect for law, no intent doing anything for anybody that doesnt somehow benefit his personal goals. You may think you get what you want in short term, but its only an illusion to garner your vote. In long term the country goes down the tubes. This is a CORRUPT man. Supporting the Father of Lies for short term goals lands you in an unimaginable HELL in long term. The new Dark Ages are approaching if people dont get a clue.

Biden is no pure of heart angel with a magic wand nor a magic tongue, but he is what typifies post WWII American govt. He wont accomplish a lot, but he wont do much harm either. Trump is not so benign, he is more like Andrew Jackson, super corrupt and ignoring law for his own personal agenda. You had better wish his reign ends this year. Or live to regret it. Consider every word uttered by this man a lie and do the exact opposite of whatever he proposes, if you want America to prosper long term. If you only care about a rising oligarch class of corrupt rich folk like in Russia, then definitely vote for Trump and apply for a post in his cabinet. He will be selling them soon enough if he isnt already.

Old 09-08-2020, 03:04 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Actually all I watch is Fox news 24/7 it's on rn now talking about Trump extending the ban of which I don't give a dang about.

Lastly you think Democrats because anyone who disagrees with you must be Democrat. That's the idea us versus them rather than what is he doing for us. I don't care about Democrats I've never voted for one yet Republicans have had power and they don't k ow how to control these Democrats Dems are more behokdened to their. As while Republicans our base gets fooled over after over again. Point Dems are more brainwashed and republicans we see when we get pissed on but get stuck in the idea of Dems v. Reps. And idgaf if the reps are using my vote I'm not going g to vote I don't have to vote for Biden if I don't vote for Trump I've never voted for a Democrat I think manage to withhold my vote from Republican politicians who think they can just use .my vote and not deliver
I don’t think he saying you have to agree on everything, google up all the bills he has signed and I mean nonpartisan page and not partisan news sights you will see what he has done. I know by removing some regulations that Obama had placed really helped our business. Obama really hurt the smaller businesses and quite a few closed down

Old 09-08-2020, 03:04 PM

3,560 posts, read 1,654,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Trump has governed very conservatively. Much moreso than the never Trumpers imagined. You dont think there has been a large faction of the country, the entire left, the never Trumpers that have been out to get him and twisted every word since day one?

I guess you have redefined conservatism from what it traditionally been. Demagoguery and personal corruption IS NOT conservatism. Seriously Trump makes Richard Nixon look like a saint in comparison. The Father of Lies you insist upon will turn on you just like he has on people he has hired to help govern. He wants only personal loyalty to HIM, not to the country. You will be fired if you insist on rule of law and personal moral standards. If you dont respect others' rights why would those in power respect yours?

Old 09-08-2020, 03:05 PM

76 posts, read 21,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ99 View Post
Trump is corrupt Kleptocrat intent on destroying traditional American govt for personal power and riches. He has no respect for law, no intent doing anything for anybody that doesnt somehow benefit his personal goals. You may think you get what you want in short term, but its only an illusion to garner your vote. In long term the country goes down the tubes. This is a CORRUPT man. Supporting the Father of Lies for short term goals lands you in an unimaginable HELL in long term. The new Dark Ages are approaching if people dont get a clue.

Biden is no pure of heart angel with a magic wand nor a magic tongue, but he is what typifies post WWII American govt. He wont accomplish a lot, but he wont do much harm either. Trump is not so benign, he is more like Andrew Jackson, super corrupt and ignoring law for his own personal agenda. You had better wish his reign ends this year. Or live to regret it. Consider every word uttered by this man a lie and do the exact opposite of whatever he proposes, if you want America to prosper long term. If you only care about a rising oligarch class of corrupt rich folk like in Russia, then definitely vote for Trump and apply for a post in his cabinet. He will be selling them soon enough if he isnt already.
This is nonsense most countries preferred Hillary and Biden is racist they'll be on the rode for forced eugenics in 30+50 years ttops they're mental

Old 09-08-2020, 03:06 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Because mainstream conservatives have lost their way. They ignore the truth and morality that is supposed to be their core value. They have become so mired in a few earthy values they have completely lost sight of their spiritual value. Its the only reason I can comprehend as to why they continue to follow someone so far from grace.

Were to to ask me their values were never correct. I have since left the fold, but I know it well. "Render unto Caesar". Since when did world leader reflect the sect of a religion? Nebuchadnezzar was God's instrument , not godly.

Spiritual things is definitely something politicians love to give the voting base. Its cheap. Stopping the inhumanity of globalism on the other hand is a little more complicated.

Old 09-08-2020, 03:07 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,253,620 times
Trump is never to blame because he never does anything wrong. Not so complicated.
Isn't it obvious.

Old 09-08-2020, 03:08 PM

10,068 posts, read 14,444,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ99 View Post

Trump is not "intent on destroying" the government for "personal power and riches." That sounds like it is written by a 4th grader, I mean, what? LOL

Trump is a billionaire who left a phenomenally amazing life of wealth and power, in order to help America rebuild to becoming a superpower nation, once again.

Trump has done incredible things pushing forward the human and child trafficking initiatives. Trump personally donated $35 MILLION dollars to helping human and child trafficked victims rebuild their lives.

Trump is doing some unbelievable things behind the scenes to make America stronger, more independent and bring wealth and prosperity to our country moving foward.

Biden is just more DC swamp, corruption, bureaucracy, deep state, and BS. Biden has done zero true work, beyond pushing around government and political initiatives in DC, over the course of 47 years, my friend.

Forty seven years of swamp work. UGH, no thanks.

Biden has no real world experience. You need that business expertise to build the economy. Biden will just put people on government assistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies