Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 04:48 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times

Advertisements

I live in an area that went huge for trump. See almost no lawn signs for him. See plenty of Biden and down ticket dem signs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2020, 04:49 PM

826 posts, read 244,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
I live in an area that went huge for trump. See almost no lawn signs for him. See plenty of Biden and down ticket dem signs.
Where are you located?

Old 09-08-2020, 04:50 PM

865 posts, read 1,489,165 times
Honestly, I live in PA about an hour outside Philadelphia, and you will have HUGE Trump signs in peoples yards, with neighbors pointing their HUGE BIden signs toward the houses with Trump signs.. The spread is about 75% Trump / 25% Biden here. They are putting the signs in tress, on rooftops, on all sides of houses. Its is only September...but here in Pennsylvania it's starting to get really strange!!

Old 09-08-2020, 04:52 PM

812 posts, read 736,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
I have really been scoping out signage. I live in a normally very purple area. Pretty much split right down the middle. I finally found one Biden yard sign. One, that's it. I see Trump signs and bumper stickers EVERYWHERE. I assumed most people wouldn't put out Trump signs or bumper stickers for fear of the crazy leftists, but there they are.I'm wondering where all the Biden signs and bumper stickers are. Are they slow in releasing them? What's up what that? How are things looking where you live and please state if you live in Red Pill Land, Blue Pill Land or split.
Hmmm, you almost accidentally stumbled on something here. It's almost like roving bands of militant left wing commies aren't actually out there hunting down, murdering, and eating Trump supporters.

5,752 posts, read 2,781,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
Where are you located?
Shasta county, home of State of Jefferson.

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
I see a lot of “Black Lives Matter” signs in liberal NJ suburban areas. I think I saw more Trump signs in 2016. It’s possible people are not putting up as much signage this year for fear of vandalism. People might be using BLM signs as security alarms.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 09-08-2020, 04:53 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Where I'm at in Western New York - it's pretty evenly split but there are the Biden 2" x 2" yard signs and huge Trump flags, decorated trucks ect. I won't put up a Trump sign this year because I don't want any problems - I have enough to do with the house before we move without it sustaining more damage from a crazy liberal.

That said - there is a Trump truck that goes around selling Trump merchandise and they ate selling out of a lot of the items and finally they found a permanent spot along the river that is packed every time I go past.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:54 PM

826 posts, read 244,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Taco64 View Post
Hmmm, you almost accidentally stumbled on something here. It's almost like roving bands of militant left wing commies aren't actually out there hunting down, murdering, and eating Trump supporters.
To be fair, I live in a very well behaved area not near any city. No such thing a riots here.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:56 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
My signs go out on Election Day. PERIOD!

Anything earlier means my house gets Vandalized. I learned that lesson some years back.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:58 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
What are your thoughts on this election versus 2016? I know a few Republicans in upper middle class areas like The Woodlands that are not voting for either Trump or Biden. Biden is supposedly outperforming in the suburbs, but I'm wondering how real that left shift actually is.
There’s a disconnect between people I talk to and the bumper stickers I’m seeing. People I talk to....that reflects what you’re hearing from similar areas. and there hasn’t been any tangible intersection between those two sets that I’ve seen. By that I mean, my friends don’t have any stickers, and others I’ve spoken with...i haven’t seen them with their cars, so I don’t know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies