Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2020, 02:18 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
This is treason! Bob Woodard has recordings!
How funny, you have a great sense of humor. Just calm down it will all be over with soon.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Trump is also on tape. He did an interview with Woodward and ran his mouth.
Yes he is on tape, I heard it several times. A complete nothing burger..

Old 09-09-2020, 02:23 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Uh oh. Fauci now on record saying he doesn't think Trump downplayed anything or did anything inappropriate.

Looks like this is another "Orange Man Bad" narrative that will sell well to the already converted.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:23 PM

1,361 posts, read 552,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Libs want to create extreme panic over a virus with a 99% survival rate
Ain't that the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan2323 View Post
That's where you're wrong. There have been President's I've liked and some I didn't. It wasn't based on the fact that I'm a democrat or republican. It was based on the fact on how they handled the highest office in this Country. In this case why is it so hard for Trump supporters to just say..........."you know what. He screwed up. It was wrong what he did"
It'd be easy to say if it were true... but it's not. He did what he thought was right and I support the decision.

Once again... can we stop acting like nobody would have died under Obama?

Blame China. They're the bastards responsible. Why is that so hard for you Trump haters to understand? Is it because blaming Trump is easier? Is it because Biden is is bed with China? Both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
And he most definitely can't do no wrong with conservatives.
Oh he can do wrong... he just didn't when it comes to the virus. I, unlike you, don't have the blinders on living in the pipe dream that nobody would have died if Obama was President.

I also blame China... and it has nothing to do with being a conservative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Uh oh. Fauci now on record saying he doesn't think Trump downplayed anything or did anything inappropriate.

Looks like this is another "Orange Man Bad" narrative that will sell well to the already converted.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:24 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
How funny, you have a great sense of humor. Just calm down it will all be over with soon.
You hope....I'm not getting the that feeling

Old 09-09-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
And he most definitely can't do no wrong with conservatives.
That should tell you something, conservatives recognize a brilliant leader when we see one, he continues to MAGA. Four more years of prosperity.. Trump is good for ipaper and he's good for America. Rejoice

Old 09-09-2020, 02:29 PM

6,101 posts, read 2,723,766 times
I like presidents who don't lie about a deadly virus so they can help themselves politically.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:31 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I like presidents who don't lie about a deadly virus so they can help themselves politically.
I like presidents who don't have Alzheimers. And since I was too young to vote when Reagan was around, I'm not about to start by voting Biden.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:32 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sHorrorJunkie View Post
The only people who care about what Bob Woodward writes are democrats. This will only play well with those who are voting for Biden anyway.
Yeah, they will never get this though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
An identical thread was started by a different DNC operative.
They do that every day. I think they get a newsletter containing what they should post, and don't look at any other threads, kind of "hit and run".

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
His followers are so brainwashed nothing will dissuade them from voting for him. 190K dead on his watch. So many of those deaths could have been prevented if he had acted early. And he knew, and he lied. Not downplayed, LIED.
But, not the 200,000 predicted, and less than 10,000 died FROM COVID 19, didn't you see the CDC's update?

Quote:
I actually hear a little snippet of the recording where Trump, said he wanted to play it down, and still like playing it down, because he don't want to create a panic. It's on CNN Politics about Bob Woodward new book. I posted the link of that recording in Trump's own voice below.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/polit...rus/index.html
Well, as it turns out, it was not as bad as Fraud Fauci was spewing. Less than 10,000 have died FROM COVID 19 after the CDC actually was forced to report the correct number. Remember the 200,000 that would die? Remember how contagious it was "supposed" to be. Throw in the inaccurate tests, remember the goat and the pawpaw that tested positive for COVID 19? Even the CDC would not put an accuracy rate on the tests, but one country claimed it was 30%, so they stopped buying it.

They have made up so many lies about COVID 19.

It was just too timely with the election coming up to really be taken seriously by some, and less than 10,000 deaths............. Remember Fauci predicted this would happen during Trump's presidency? And, trying to slow it down to make it last through the election has been a challenge.

Plandemic: https://ise.media/video/plandemic-ii...nation-23.html

Old 09-09-2020, 02:34 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Pretty soon we'll hear...

...it's just sarcasm...

and his sycophants here will switch to...

"Yeah...we remember now...itz sarcasum!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies