Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2020, 08:51 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,417 times

Advertisements

No. China will give the Dems. their partners, the antidote to China's manmade biological terror weapon(covid), used for the purpose to beat their enemy Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2020, 08:53 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmexman View Post
Some people just won't follow the science and admit that the job of a virus is to take out the old, the weak and the sick.

They won't admit that most victims have already lived a long, full life. Those that were younger were diseased and unhealthy or otherwise genetically inferior.

FOLLOW THAT SCIENCE.
Stephen Miller!?! Is that YOU?!?

Trump has admitted that it takes out the young as well. You didn't get the memo?

Your attitude toward human life makes you look like the perfect candidate to run a concentration camp, or a eugenics program. You people are not the kind of people we want running the country.

Old 09-12-2020, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
It seems like you think it's a lot more dangerous than it really is. It's understandable, a lot of you guys have been misled by propaganda.
How many have died?

Come on, tell us what you think and why.

Old 09-12-2020, 08:58 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump has admitted that it takes out the young as well.
Ah yes, "it takes out" something like 1 in 5000 when it comes to "the young", we should all hide in bunkers.

I guess the fact that it's not zero is reason for panic.

Old 09-12-2020, 09:02 PM

13,656 posts, read 9,714,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
You live in Ohio? The bars there are open, aren't they? The gyms are open in PA, at least, but bars/restaurants have goofy restrictions that people are getting around/ignoring.
Unfortunately I moved to Los Angeles. A Chinese prison in Xinjiang is probably more open; at least there, the prisoners likely have exercise-hour.

Old 09-12-2020, 09:45 PM

8,238 posts, read 3,492,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
Unfortunately I moved to Los Angeles. A Chinese prison in Xinjiang is probably more open; at least there, the prisoners likely have exercise-hour.
So sorry to read. KY has pretty heavy restrictions too. Might not be quite as bad as CA though.

Old 09-12-2020, 09:53 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I believe this is a one year deal, they are all-in on it to take down Trump. Once Trump wins re-election they have to find another witch-hunt.

I've said it very early on that what infectious disease that kills more than COVID19 requires a complete lockdown?
We are in a global health pandemic. Was the entire world in on taking Trump down. Damn, I would love to know who coordinated this. He definitely has my vote for president because he is way smarter than any president.

Old 09-12-2020, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We are in a global health pandemic. Was the entire world in on taking Trump down. Damn, I would love to know who coordinated this. He definitely has my vote for president because he is way smarter than any president.
Great point.

Some of these idiots STILL want to claim it was some kind of conspiracy against Trump, but it's a worldwide pandemic killing people everywhere ...

Old 09-12-2020, 11:59 PM

30 posts, read 9,673 times
Angry  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454
How would you feel about this?
They can do anything they want but alot of people are not following guidelines now so what are they gonna do??

Its impossible to enforce it......

Old 09-13-2020, 12:02 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,955,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The endgame seems to be “no infections and deaths” which is not possible unless you have permanent, perpetual lockdowns

A vaccine won’t be 100% effective and doesn’t eradicate a virus similar to how the flu is still around

So I think, Dems especially will make Covid restrictions permanent. Permanent mask wearing, social distancing, end of in person schools, colleges, bars, gyms, movie theaters, audiences at sporting events, concerts etc. Small businesses likely won’t be able to survive. Might do full lockdowns at certain parts of the year (like winter months) etc.

How would you feel about this?
Other than being rather pessimistic, can you explain why the 1918 flu disappeared after 2 years? Granted there were fewer people, and methods to keep very sick people alive had not been developed, but why won't it disappear this time?

All those people that survived covid but have severely compromised health, did that happen in 1918 as well, or did more people die from the initial round of the virus? Will the virus last longer when more sick people survive?

Researchers have tried for decades to find a vaccine for common cold type viruses like the coronavirus.

Does it seem bizarre to think that the one political party or another can make the virus situation stop? Hopefully all political parties will do the best for the country to manage the epidemic.

I think that people should see the glass half full and be cautiously optimistic that pandemic is not the end of the world. It has happened before, and we have the misfortune of living through a pandemic, but life can be normal after pandemic - we know that from history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies