Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2020, 12:57 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times

Advertisements

I don't see these girls getting much jail time. If they end up doing more than a year, I would be pretty surprised.

I wonder if they have the money to fight this, or if they will plead out.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2020, 01:19 PM

589 posts, read 300,106 times
Truly sad that these young adults haven't learned the consequences of being violent, even if others have different viewpoints then theirs, especially to a kid. 15 years seems quite harsh for something like this, HOWEVER, there is lesson to be learned here and their behavior should not and is not being tolerated, so, prison sentence is warranted for their actions.

Definitely not a good way to start their adult lives. Was it REALLY worth it to go to prison for something like this? This is why it's bad to be brainwashed by the education system and the Media, you have to face the consequences to your actions in the real world.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:13 PM
bu2

24,101 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Truly sad that these young adults haven't learned the consequences of being violent, even if others have different viewpoints then theirs, especially to a kid. 15 years seems quite harsh for something like this, HOWEVER, there is lesson to be learned here and their behavior should not and is not being tolerated, so, prison sentence is warranted for their actions.

Definitely not a good way to start their adult lives. Was it REALLY worth it to go to prison for something like this? This is why it's bad to be brainwashed by the education system and the Media, you have to face the consequences to your actions in the real world.
Pretty tough on the 7 year old too. They need prison time.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:19 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
If people are so triggered and filled with rage that they cannot control their emotions, then I really don't care what happens to them. They not only took that boys hat, it looks like one of them hit his mother. What's next, is my question. Stew behind bars and figure out how sane human beings behave.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:21 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
These two woman will be hero's if Biden/Harris win the 2020 election. And if so, they will be pardoned along with being rewarded huge sums of tax payer money. Guaranteed if Biden/Harris take office.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:37 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
there should be a punishment but 3 felonies and a hate crime? LOOOOOOL

Old 09-09-2020, 02:39 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I don't see these girls getting much jail time. If they end up doing more than a year, I would be pretty surprised.

I wonder if they have the money to fight this, or if they will plead out.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
You don't get jail time for being an idiot. If only that were true, Trump would have gotten 10 lifetime sentences on top of the other crimes he's committed.

Old 09-09-2020, 02:49 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...-crime-charges

Throw the book at them! Give them EVERY SECOND of that 15 years!

"[H]arming another person – let alone a child – because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded," Jennings said in a statement to Delaware Online.

Say it louder for the hard to hear folks D.A.!
I watched the video 3x.

No children were harmed.

The 2 women tearing up signs and snatching hats are idiots.

No such thing as a 7 year old Trump supporter, or Biden supporter, for that matter. Just kids parroting and performing for their parent(s).

Mommy repeatedly yelling at her kiddo “ get your hat back, baby” is seriously goofy stuff.

As is typical, phone videos never show what happened before filming began.

No one gets the “up to” consequence.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 09-09-2020 at 02:58 PM..

Old 09-09-2020, 03:16 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I watched the video 3x.

No children were harmed.

No such thing as a 7 year old Trump supporter, or Biden supporter, for that matter. Just kids parroting and performing for their parent(s).

Mommy repeatedly yelling at her kiddo “ get your hat back, baby” is seriously goofy stuff.

You know, you don't sound much like your CD name.

Old 09-09-2020, 05:02 PM

1,344 posts, read 1,743,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I watched the video 3x.

No children were harmed.

What the heck are you smoking? It must be pretty good whatever it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies