Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 10:47 AM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
This is some massive BS, even for you. Trump never said "let's not panic" publicly. .
Try reading it again......Biden said that....not once...but twice

and if you open the links....you can watch the videos and sing along with him

they were both down playing covid.....and now Biden is trying to act like Biden didn't down play it

...and only Trump did

Old 09-10-2020, 11:01 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,046,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Try reading it again......Biden said that....not once...but twice

and if you open the links....you can watch the videos and sing along with him

they were both down playing covid.....and now Biden is trying to act like Biden didn't down play it

...and only Trump did
We're talking about Trump. Why do you keep deflecting to Biden? He was warning about the seriousness of this from the beginning. He warned about it the exact same day that Trump was giving the interview with Woodward, in fact. Stop lying. Your whataboutism over the graves of nearly 200,000 Americans is super gross. Have the courage to call a spade a spade for once- Trump failed us all and lied to our faces.

Old 09-10-2020, 11:20 AM

LOL....you are the one that brought Biden into it...now you're pissing and moaning because Biden accused Trump of not acting fast enough....when Biden was saying the exact same things..at the exact same time

you posted this and brought Biden into it >
Quote:
But did Biden kill 200,000 Americans in this supposed teleprompter snafu?
no, Biden was not warning about the "seriousness".....there's videos of Biden doing the total opposite...don't panic...from the beginning

Quote:
We're talking about Trump. Why do you keep deflecting to Biden? He was warning about the seriousness of this from the beginning. He warned about it the exact same day that Trump was giving the interview with Woodward, in fact. Stop lying. Your whataboutism over the graves of nearly 200,000 Americans is super gross. Have the courage to call a spade a spade for once- Trump failed us all and lied to our faces.
one more time....on March 11 the WHO declared the virus a “pandemic.”
...the next day...March 12....Biden repeated his "don't panic" again

and here's the video on CSpan > https://www.c-span.org/video/?470250...-calls-testing

..and now Biden is trying to say Trump didn't act fast enough....a month before that in Feb...when Biden was on the same page as Trump

Old 09-10-2020, 11:22 AM

4,341 posts, read 2,226,301 times
Quote:
That reply wins "most ironic post of the day"

Think about it.

Old 09-10-2020, 04:00 PM

7,633 posts, read 8,698,013 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6MnMYj3Cs

Old 09-10-2020, 05:21 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
poor man...you'd think his wife would intercede and put an end to this madness.
Maybe all those video clips of Biden groping women, kissing, sniffing and groping little girls, not to mention Tara Reed's very believable story about Biden, just was the last straw, so she just smiles when she sees him making a fool of himself. I am sure she realizes he doesn't have that much time left, so sticking it out, especially for the chance to be a First Lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I would rather have a president like Biden who actually cares for our country then an outright liar like Trump who cares nothing about our country.
So, you are choosing the Biden liar, since he has been lying as a politician for decades, a real professional liar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Me, too. I've seen Biden talking, he's fine. He has his gaffes and loses his train of thought at times, but he's 77.
I have known MANY people in their 80s that were not this spent! One cannot afford to "lose their train of thought" on a continuous basis as POTUS. He uses a "Rapid Response Team" that tries to clean up what he spews that is incorrect or deeply offensive. I have lived among older people my whole life from grandparents to snowbirds to full-time RVers to neighbors in their 80s in 3 different cities, and whatever the heck is wrong with Biden IS NOT AN AGING ISSUE.

Quote:
The thread is about Biden screwing up again trying to read a teleprompter. He looked totally lost even with his skin pulled so tight that he could barely blink!

Old 09-10-2020, 06:11 PM

JOE BIDEN: "I carry with me---I don't have it...gave it to my staff. I carry with me, in my pocket, a...do I have that around? Anyone...where's my staff?...I gave it away, anyway...I carry a schedule in my pocket."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...99311659511808

Old 09-10-2020, 06:16 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,176,622 times
Quote:
JOE BIDEN: "I carry with me---I don't have it...gave it to my staff. I carry with me, in my pocket, a...do I have that around? Anyone...where's my staff?...I gave it away, anyway...I carry a schedule in my pocket."

Where’s my staff?. Good question Biden also where’s your meds and nap

Old 09-10-2020, 06:16 PM

4,341 posts, read 2,226,301 times
Quote:

Wow.

Old 09-11-2020, 05:00 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo's Garage View Post
How does it feel to be trapped on a sinking ship? To be used by a con man?

How does it feel to be thought you're ignorant by 64% of the American voters?

Dump Trump
Lock him up
"How does it feel to be trapped on a sinking ship?" I don't know, YOU tell me.

At this point in the last election ALL the big polls had hillary way ahead. One major so called "news" papers declare she would win by 90% on the eve of the election.

How did THAT work out for you?

I hope you kept up the rent on your "safe" place with your crayons and your therapists phone number, so you can use them, AGAIN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.