Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 12:32 PM

18,415 posts, read 7,050,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It is funny. On one side you have panitfa dorks destroying property, rioting, and assaulting the police and anyone that gets in their way...basically terrorists. This happens pretty much nightly across the country. Then on the other side you have these proud guys, allegedly being Trump supporters attacking the panitfa dorks. And that is it, no rioting , no looting, just going after the group that is terrorizing communities. It's great, I think it is hilarious. And wasn't it the left that wanted to have communities doing their own policing ? Well here it is...

Be careful what you wish for.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2020, 12:32 PM

25,119 posts, read 16,149,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
What we don't see is what led up to that.

It looked as if the Pantifa pukes were being singled out for a reason as opposed to just victims of a random beating.
one woman got the guy on the ground with pepper spray and said "I told you I'd get you. that's for everything you did to me."

Who knows what it means.

Who knows what group they belong to.

it appears 2 of them were arrested, didn't resist arrest and no interference from others, and were led off.

Old 09-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 18 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,022,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
At 0:45, I thought some cop was blowing a whistle. Turned out to be screams of an antifa soyboy. LOL
Wow, pAntiWads are just what I expected, screechy mommas basement creep

Old 09-10-2020, 12:45 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,712,646 times
Antifa tactics 101:
  • Single out a police officer.
  • Ten of you throw rocks and bricks at that police officer.
  • The instant that the police officer reacts, start recording at that instant.
Tell me, what did the guy do right before the camera started??

Antifa has been doing the following and completely getting away with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73pj0pYGv4E

The Proud Boys just saw one of their own, Jay Danielson, hunted and murdered in the street. At the vigil remembering Jay Danielson, a Far Left lunatic runs over one of them with a car.

Yet for some reason, violence only just started being a bad thing the instant that the Proud Boys started doing it. The Proud Boys have never killed anyone. Antifa and BLM have killed at least 35 people this year. The Proud Boys don't run around smashing other people's property. Antifa and BLM have done billions of dollars in damage to other people's property. And it's the Democrats enabling, praising and helping them. At some point you gotta ask yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2qX2bfB0lg

Old 09-10-2020, 12:47 PM

6,415 posts, read 1,409,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
They were arrested, but were let go, on the spot, once the police found who they were.
Good! The proud boys support the Police and listen to them. They love the USA and support the President. These losers from BLM and Antifa, hate the U.S.A , burn the flag, assault innocent people, and hate God.

I love to see the Proud Boys taking care of business when you have lawless groups like Antifa and BLM running loose on the streets...

Old 09-10-2020, 12:49 PM

1,829 posts, read 774,533 times
civil war going on in trumps America .....

12,687 posts, read 6,712,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
It's always best to call in National Guard and put in curfews. Politically it was a failure for Portland, and Seattle Washington allowing it to turn into riots always a few bad apples in these protesters who want to burn the city down.
Considering the staggering magnitude of the damage, death toll and injuries, it's one hellava lot more than "a few bad apples."

2,180 posts, read 637,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
one woman got the guy on the ground with pepper spray and said "I told you I'd get you. that's for everything you did to me."

Who knows what it means.

Who knows what group they belong to.

it appears 2 of them were arrested, didn't resist arrest and no interference from others, and were led off.

Well the guy on the ground was whimpering "I'm sorry".... so HE knows what he did, at least.

Maybe he'll think twice next time he thinks about doing whatever it is he did.

Old 09-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 18 hours ago)

27,541 posts, read 16,022,699 times
Evening news headline~ "Far right white supremacist Trump supporters attack and beat harmless anti racist kids"

Old 09-10-2020, 12:51 PM

2,180 posts, read 637,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhon View Post
civil war going on in trumps America .....

Started by Democrats. Just like the last civil war.

Don't worry. It won't be a very long civil war once Trump doesn't have to show "restraint" anymore.

Remember which side has all the guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies