Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2020, 01:51 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,432,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
No , for real.

Is some “OMG they’re speaking spanish!” Type of rhetoric?

Or because times are changing and you don’t like change?
This “change” you speak of is your way of underhandedly attacking the west. You are a constant voice of anti white, anti America rhetoric on this board. Western men and women of all colors have died to give you that right, and I support that right. But don’t think for a minute that those of us (the majority of people) are going to roll over and let your Marxists and communists ideas take over. Fewer than 10% of white people owned slaves and yet you want to vilify all for something a small minority did. America has some bruises but it has done far more good for the world than bad, and on top of that, America provides people of color more freedom and opportunity than any other country on the face of this earth. America is the most divers place on the planet and most of us get along just fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2020, 01:51 PM

20,594 posts, read 19,257,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Trump is setting the stage for a coup to overturn the results of the election and putting the Proud Boys on stand by to act when he gives them the command tto arm themselves and take to the streets. They are plotting a war on America.

Well I guess you think it could happen given that this is what Antifa has been doing.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:52 PM

30,183 posts, read 23,583,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
As far as I can tell, it is not clear in any way that this group identifies itself with racism or white supremacy.

In fact, check this out. Here is a link to a picture and a profile of the group's leader, Enrique Tarrio, who is a dark skinned Hispanic gentleman.

Enrique Tarrio - President, Proud Boys - AfroCubaWeb
You beat me to it. The "Proud Boys" don't even have all white people in their group. They don't even have all straight people in their group. They are open to any male who is for American nationalism.

That the Dems consider "American nationalism" as hate, says it all - they hate America. We know.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:53 PM

28,355 posts, read 16,282,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
WallaceBiden: "Are you willing to condemn white supremacy?"

Trump: "Sure, I'm willing to do that."

And then the press secretary gave the list of past condemnations today. After she read it, John Roberts still asked her to condemn white supremacy, then had an on air meltdown. He asked 'will you condemn it?' and MacEnany said "I just did." They are being deliberately obtuse.

And Trump clarified what he meant about Proud Boys by saying they should stand back and let police do their jobs. But the media is still freaking out.

Why is the media getting tied up in knots over a non-issue? They want to divide the country based on race and tribalism. They project... over and over.

Wallace: "Are you willing to condemn white supremacy?"

Trump: "Sure, I'm willing to do that."

Wallace: "Well, do it, sir."

<pregnant pause>

Trump: "What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn."

It was a tee-ball homerun and Trump still managed to screw it up. Why?

Old 10-01-2020, 01:54 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,501,321 times
Trump has renounced these hate groups multiple times. Is this really the hill you folks want to die on when people could be losing healthcare and other issues that are larger than this?

You guys are nuts if you think he's a white supremacist given some of the things he's done. Don't be stupid. There are PLENTY of real things to criticize this president about, let's not waste our time on pretend things.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:55 PM

30,183 posts, read 23,583,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I’m interested in joining this “Antifa” group. Would you mind sharing their official website and the name of the current organization president so I can reach out about possible membership?
Here you go:

https://twitter.com/RoseCityAntifa?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://www.facebook.com/sometimesan...ysantifascist/

Feel free to ask them how to join a chapter near you.

Or here, to their .org (organization) page:

https://antifascistnetwork.org/

Or maybe these guys can tell you:

https://actionnetwork.org/groups/the...t-defence-fund

Follow antifascists and antifascism pages on facebook or twitter. You'll see convocations to places to "help" (lol) people and you've become part of antifa.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:55 PM

56,963 posts, read 25,901,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
Why would Trump condemn militia groups?
Militias are protected by the 2nd amendment, and most militia folks are good, patriotic Americans.

The left is really reaching in trying to label all of these groups as "white supremacist".
Proud Boys isn't white supremacist.

Their website indicates they are anti-racist but that doesn't appear to be the case since they were at Charlottesville with the neo-Nazis and they sure seem to show up at many BLM protests. They seem to be a libertarian organization that went off track big time.

I wonder how many Muslims, blacks and Jews belong to these great American patriotic organizations.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:57 PM

20,957 posts, read 5,519,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Here you go:

https://twitter.com/RoseCityAntifa?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Feel free to ask them how to join a chapter near you.

Or here, to their .org (organization) page:

https://antifascistnetwork.org/

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......... Looks pretty organized to me.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:57 PM

56,963 posts, read 25,901,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
"I know you've condemned them in the past, would you condemn them again?"
Trump likes to walk the line with these groups since they are strong supporters, he is hesitant to criticize these groups that are core supporters.

Old 10-01-2020, 01:58 PM

18,651 posts, read 7,505,659 times
I've noticed more and more Leftists bringing up Hitler, Nazis etc.

And with this thread they are doing it yet again.

The trend seems to be accelerating. An unsurprising reaction as the liberals lose more and more issues, debates, court nominations, and Presidencies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies