Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Republicans still be loyal to Trump if he loses.
Yes they will be loyal and still support him. 21 33.33%
Some will still support him the rest forget about him. 7 11.11%
Most will forget about him regroup and plan a comeback after Trumpisim. 28 44.44%
The remnants will have loyalty and try to recruit another Trump to run. 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 07:06 AM

445 posts, read 168,225 times

Advertisements

What the hell are you asking? If he loses I'm not gonna burn down churches and police stations, but I'm definitely not going to support Biden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2020, 07:09 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Keep looking...
Jared, an unlikeable, secretive, rich Jewish kid, whose ex-con (Federal prison alumnus) father had to pay $2.5 million to Harvard to get him enrolled, who could not get a security clearance, who is chummy with Russian operatives, and has murky connections to UAE and Qatar, will be an interesting Presidential candidate. Yet another NY/NJ real estate schemer with a clouded past. He might be more intelligent than Trump... that's not saying much. I don't think he went bankrupt -- I could be wrong.
What does his being Jewish have to do with anything? I thought you liberals weren’t bigots.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:11 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
This thread is Twilight Zone material.

You leftists are.....weird.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:17 AM

1,049 posts, read 653,746 times
The losing party in 2020 whether it be the Democrats or Republicans will have a lot of soul-searching to do.

Just like in a locker room when you are winning and times are good the personality differences and conflict don't matter as much, but when the losing starts things begin to unravel and people end up leaving the team.

If Biden loses and the Democrats don't get a majority in the Senate and House then there will be a big divide between the Moderates and the Progressive/True Liberals. The loser may get moved to 3rd party status which when you think about the incoming Demographics will probably be the moderates that get the losing end.

The same thing happens with the Republicans if Trump loses and they suffer a lot in the down-ballot races except the establishment would try and force the remaining Trump loyalists into 3rd party status. If they are not careful and can't move away from Trumpism they have to form a new party and new ideas perhaps to attract the more Moderates from team blue.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:22 AM

3,006 posts, read 1,492,842 times
One is currently more sane than the other, but neither party does anything to deserve loyalty. They are businesses that may eventually go out of business if people decide parties are too expensive and unnecessary.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:22 AM

1,768 posts, read 567,778 times
If Trump loses every Republican in Congress will pretend he never existed. Trump who? I don’t know him. Smile and back away.

His loyal followers will remain loyal and insist the soros pedophile leftist gates jewish Illuminati canal stole the election.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:24 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Are you kidding? The only reason those weasels haven't already laughed him out of the White House is because the people who put them in office would come after them with pitchforks and torches.

Look no further than Lindsey Graham. Knows he's a clown, and now is a bootlicker.
If you support Trump then go out and vote for Graham cause he needs your vote!

Old 09-12-2020, 09:00 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Indeed. It will take a while but the truth about Trump will come out and it will be so ugly that even Trumpers will be disgusted.
I wish that were true, but it isn't. His supporters know less than he does and live in an even more distant alternate reality, and he will always remain a 'Q' like superhero in their minds, no matter what else is revealed, and quite honestly, how can there be more damning evidence than has already been presented to the American people?

Trumpers will never be disgusted by this man, their idolatry of this man will continue to grow, even after he is dead and buried.

Old 09-12-2020, 09:07 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Its not Trump that I like, its his policies.
I don't care about MrT- but his polices H NO-- and my biggest beef is- family in the WH and the mis-treatment of children at the border. I could go on and on-- but two key points for me.

He has a stack of lawyers to dispute the elections if he doesn't win, so its going to be a long winter,,,buy lots of whiskey and beef jerky.

Old 09-12-2020, 09:28 AM

6,102 posts, read 2,723,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNam3 View Post
What the hell are you asking? If he loses I'm not gonna burn down churches and police stations, but I'm definitely not going to support Biden.
The question wasn't are you gonna loot and riot if he loses it was in general meant for the politicians who support him blindly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies