Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 05:05 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
I think we need to do away with parties completely. No more political affiliations. People have a herd mentality. Were controlled by gangs and gangs need to go. We need individuals to run things. Not gangs
Humans by nature tend to be more tribal in nature than not, it's baked into the cake.

Old 09-12-2020, 05:08 PM

3,331 posts, read 2,136,915 times
Biden will seem less threatening to the general public because he's barely cognizant of his surroundings, whereas somebody like Sanders was clearly still as vigorous as his policy preferences were crazy. Biden will serve well as a trojan horse and puppet for movements and mindsets such as Woke-ism that threaten to upend civilization if widely implemented as advertised. Watching what the Democrats are doing to this guy is like indulging in geriatric abuse voyeurism.

Old 09-12-2020, 05:10 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Biden will seem less threatening to the general public because he's barely alive, whereas somebody like Sanders was clearly still as vigorous as his policy preferences were crazy. Biden will serve well as a trojan horse and puppet for movements and mindsets such as Woke-ism that threaten to upend civilization if widely implemented as advertised. Watching what the Democrats are doing to this guy is like indulging in geriatric abuse voyeurism.
Biden has some time when he seems ok. He has a lot where he just seems done.

Every point you make here I've also been saying for months now.

Old 09-12-2020, 05:16 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeko156 View Post
But yeah, she is evil?
Absolutely. Authoritarian collectivism is, by definition, evil.

Old 09-12-2020, 06:06 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,554,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Trump has no policies. He makes decisions according to what tv show he watches that day. People tell him what is best,he doesn't read the paperwork he only signs it. The only thing he pays attention to is how much money it can make him, then he might make a decision.
What a steaming stinking load of colon-blow you just blew. You've got nothing right except his name.

Old 09-12-2020, 06:12 PM

28 posts, read 284,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
What a steaming stinking load of colon-blow you just blew. You've got nothing right except his name.

Old 09-13-2020, 03:01 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
You get very descriptive of those you disagree with don't you? I bet family parties are a hoot for you. Now prove me wrong. Show me your leader doesn't lie to you on a daily basis. Hit a nerve did I ?

I will hold my nose & vote Biden just because Trump has done a real bang up job hasn't he?

Old 09-13-2020, 05:07 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Neat. You sound like an ageist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA
Correct. I prefer presidents who can walk down ramps and can drink water with one hand.

Neat. You sound like an ageist.

I wonder how he feels about FDR, who was wheelchair bond.

Old 09-13-2020, 05:09 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Reasons I'm not voting for Trump:

1. He actively downplayed the virus and hid the facts from us.
2. He actively encouraged early reopening. Cases and deaths exploded in Florida, Texas and Arizona.
3. He promoted a hoax "cure" for the virus with no scientific basis.
4. He called our military servicepeople "losers" and "suckers." Demeaned Sen. McCain's POW service.
5. He is anti-science and a climate change skeptic, to the detriment of the nation.
6. He openly asked his supporters to break the law and to vote twice.
7. He was impeached when he was caught red-handed trying to blackmail Ukraine into helping his campaign.
8. Eight of his associates or staffers are either indicted, convicted, in jail, served time or will be.
9. His deep tax cuts for the rich are causing trillion dollar deficits, undermining the financial stability of the nation.
10. He mocked and made fun of a disabled reporter.
11. Inhumanely separated refugree children from their parents, some who will never be reunited.
12. Appointed an unqualified person to run the post office, who is actively sabotaging it to disrupt the delivery of absentee ballots.

Trump is the easily the most dishonest, unethical, selfish, unprincipled man to hold the highest office in the land.
He doesn't deserve a second term, and he didn't deserve the first one.
Mad magazine has more credibility then the sources you found this B.S!

Old 09-13-2020, 05:10 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
1. We will end up with an angry, far-leftist, race-baiting, pro-rioter President Harris within 6 months
If you want to LIVE you will choose President Trump. Choose Biden and your life's choices will be made for you with the BLM in charge while Biden foams at the mouth in the basement from an overdose of Arsenic or some nefarious drug to keep him quiet, while Kamala the witch runs the country and bails out all criminals, rapists, looters and rioters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies