Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 06:29 PM

6,340 posts, read 2,891,514 times

Advertisements

Thread started yesterday:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-evidence.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2020, 06:31 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,247,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post

If there's anything that shows you how deep in bed our media are with the CCP, it's this. The purpose of journalists and media is to ask questions like "HOW did the virus really originate?" Not to parrot every line the Chinese Communist party says
they’re too busy fearmongering and mask-shaming.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:35 PM

6,357 posts, read 4,177,512 times
Quote:
She was just on Tucker Carlson and reaffirmed that she has evidence to show the virus was made in a lab and China intentionally released it into the world.

If there's anything that shows you how deep in bed our media are with the CCP, it's this. The purpose of journalists and media is to ask questions like "HOW did the virus really originate?" Not to parrot every line the Chinese Communist party says
If only CNN and the rest of the leftest propaganda media outlets really cared about the Truth instead of their narrative to support the left in hopes that they can regain power.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:45 PM

52,706 posts, read 34,534,911 times
That didn't take long

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...68656917159939

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

Old 09-15-2020, 06:47 PM

18,430 posts, read 8,262,327 times
jez....let's don't make it obvious, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
That didn't take long

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status...68656917159939

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

Old 09-15-2020, 06:50 PM

3,345 posts, read 2,307,166 times
Lots of coverups just like what happened on 9/11.

Old 09-15-2020, 06:51 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
Someone called me to turn on Tucker, so I caught the last half of his show. Very interesting and I'd like to learn more about her. I just read Twitter suspended her account? What aren't we supposed to see? We know it's from the lab, but intentional?

Old 09-15-2020, 07:05 PM

8,216 posts, read 3,481,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
The irony now is that the very same hardliners who now claim that it was a bioweapon are the same ones who said that the economy should be opened back up because the virus poses virtually no threat to the population except for the very old, hardly the type of bioweapon one would try to engineer.

There has been pressure on the CIA to support the bioweapon theory, mainly because the administration completely fumbled the closing of the borders to air travel and had to find a deflect blame away from Trump. As the CIA expert said at the time, she expected the virus to spread rapidly but mostly cause only mild symptoms in the population.

link
Even 'Made in China' viruses don't preform very well.

Old 09-15-2020, 07:10 PM

1,052 posts, read 452,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Someone called me to turn on Tucker, so I caught the last half of his show. Very interesting and I'd like to learn more about her. I just read Twitter suspended her account? What aren't we supposed to see? We know it's from the lab, but intentional?
Yes, she basically said she has genetic evidence it was made in a lab and she also claims that the Chinese Communist party intentionally released the virus, although she didn't specify what evidence she has for that.

All I can say is, I hope her whole family escaped from China because if not somebody's going to get sent to the labor camps with the Uighurs.

Old 09-15-2020, 07:13 PM

12,033 posts, read 6,564,574 times
Quote:
She was just on Tucker Carlson and reaffirmed that she has evidence to show the virus was made in a lab and China intentionally released it into the world.

I watched her on Tucker, but was skeptical about the world’s scientists all being pressured by China not to reveal the proof that’s available in the genome manipulation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies