Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2020, 08:57 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What’s incredible is that these BLM monsters think that the way to get people to care about black lives is to show how amused they are when white people are at risk of losing theirs.
They have no respect for life period. That's the bottom line. They don't respect black lives, they sure as hell aren't going to respect white cops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 08:58 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I don't care if any of these scumbags become a grease spot on the freeway. I don't care about their cause one iota any longer. They can thank themselves.
Yup. BLM and their followers have increased racism significantly - and understandably so, given their behavior.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:00 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
They have no respect for life period. That's the bottom line. They don't respect black lives, they sure as hell aren't going to respect white cops.
....and that’s how we know that BLM is not about black lives. It’s about destroying the country.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:03 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,033,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. BLM and their followers have increased racism significantly - and understandably so, given their behavior.

And that's the problem: are law abiding people of color such as myself going to lose their freedom to travel freely in the U.S. like we were in the 2010s?

Old 09-14-2020, 09:13 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
And that's the problem: are law abiding people of color such as myself going to lose their freedom to travel freely in the U.S. like we were in the 2010s?
Not in my area. We don't care what color you are as long as you don't act like an animal. People of any color can be animals - I know this from long experience.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:15 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I saw that video that load made hooting and crowing about how they got shot. I hope he gets nothing but grief for making a video and expressing his lack of humanity and total stupidity for everybody to see. But we have to stop allowing politicos and the MSM to keep poisoning the minds of the mentally unstable and inciting them to protest and lash out with violence. These paranoid head cases will go from attacking people of different races to going after anybody and everybody. And if we're insane enough to defund the police, then they will run amok.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I saw that video that load made hooting and crowing about how they got shot. I hope he gets nothing but grief for making a video and expressing his lack of humanity and total stupidity for everybody to see. But we have to stop allowing politicos and the MSM to keep poisoning the minds of the mentally unstable and inciting them to protest and lash out with violence. These paranoid head cases will go from attacking people of different races to going after anybody and everybody. And if we're insane enough to defund the police, then they will run amok.
It isn't mental instability, it's hate and evil. Pure hate and evil.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:20 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,033,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Not in my area. We don't care what color you are as long as you don't act like an animal. People of any color can be animals - I know this from long experience.

Some people will continue to think like you but too many Americans may resort to Black and White thinking (both literally and figuratively if push comes to shove). By the way, at least one of the police officers injured is Hispanic but no one is pointing that out. It's still the agenda of Black thugs vs. White cops.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:21 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
So why deny it? It may be largely the left but there are enough of the right out there too. Neither party is quiet about the rioting.

We are in this position because both sides are problematic.
But majority of it is on the left, one wacko who murders police officers or for that matter anyone is a criminal. Sorry the left has a rather larger crowd then a few on the right.

Old 09-14-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
Some people will continue to think like you but too many Americans may resort to Black and White thinking (both literally and figuratively if push comes to shove). By the way, at least one of the police officers injured is Hispanic but no one is pointing that out. It's still the agenda of Black thugs vs. White cops.
I hope not because that is not a world I want to live in. I can see people being more withdrawn though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies