Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 07:53 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump certainly has his faults, his issues and boy can he get himself into trouble with his mouth and thumbs on twitter but in the end he is for MAGA. He wants every citizen and Legal immigrant to live the best American Dream they can for themselves and family while obeying our laws and respecting our heritage.

What is wrong with that?

Well the Democrats HATE him for it.

All we voters need to know is that Trump is for MAGA and Biden and his ilk are for tearing it all down and setting it on fire.
They absolutely hate that we voted for an outsider who doesn’t follow their playbook, a lot of Republicans hate him for the same reason.

I go back and forth, my biggest issue with Trump is his social media and how he’s all over the map with his statements and opinions. But in the end I agree with you. Either it’s Trump or I don’t vote. Biden is not a reasonable choice, especially given his running mate. If he would have picked Klobuchar it would be a different story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 11:22 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ99 View Post
And the right's platform still take the money but give it to the one percenters. Your choice, take from rich and give to the poor, or take from the poor and give to the rich.

Nobody in this election is mentioning anything about fiscal responsibility. Both are going to take YOUR money and give it to somebody else.

Greatest transfer of wealth from the working class to the wealthy happened when Obama was president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies