Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 09:50 AM

18,560 posts, read 7,364,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But the riots will continue after every police killing of a black that looks unjustified. So really, it doesn't matter if Biden or Trump wins. Neither whites or blacks have any desire to solve the problem.
It depends on what you think the problem is. Police killing blacks is definitely not a problem.

Police killing citizens of all races without justification *is* a problem, but much less of a problem than the lie that police killing blacks is a problem. It's also much less of a problem than black crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 10:23 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, the situation seems under control.

The shooting was justified, as I said earlier.

Yes. They'll use any excuse. They think rioting is fun.

It's not about fun. There is political motivation behind the entire thing. The basic premise that militants seem to believe is that rules shouldn't apply to black people because of 400 years of oppression. Period. This mentality seeps down to the street, and white leftists support it. If it was just "fun" you wouldn't have college educated militants like the women who founded BLM pulling the strings. It's not a conspiracy, it's actually the truth.....militant blacks and their allies in the media and woke white leftists are selling a false narrative about what is going on in the streets between cops and criminals, in an attempt to turn the system they hate and believe is rotten at its core upside down.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:23 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Wolf is the White Obama. A pathetic, feminized ultra Progressive, far leftist tool.
Tom Wolf is a New York wanna be

Old 09-14-2020, 10:25 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Biden has been condemning violence all along.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ss-destruction

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...ump-for-unrest

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...rumps-response

As an aside, anarchy is a cluster of attitudes that government is both harmful and unnecessary.

Anarchists are not likely to vote for anyone.

( I don’t support Trump or Biden)
While kamala-harris-solicited-funds-to-bailed-out-rioters-accused-violent... sorry middle-aged mom, too little, too late and this was only after they read the polls to read that most Americans are disgusted with the violence.

and now she Bidens running mate.

Democrats are the party of rioters.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:30 AM

29,509 posts, read 22,627,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Well with the release of the body camera BLM has egg all over their face again. Cops are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't! Thank god the cop is ok!
BLM doesn't care, and they never cared about what others think of them. They'll just keep parroting the same old routine about police brutality and racism and all of that, while deliberately ignoring the voice of reason and common sense. You are either with them and their twisted vision of America, or you aren't and get out of their way.

Like I have been pointing out on multiple threads, it's been trending for years now that there is no justifiable shooting by a police officer in the eyes of BLM and their looney tunes followers.

In a previous thread I highlighted the case of Saheed Vassell, a Black man in Brooklyn that was acting very strangely in public in April of 2018. He eventually pointed what very much looked like a gun at the cops, who justifiably shot back and killed him. At that time, I mentioned on this very website that protests were soon to follow, which some forum members apparently took offense to and tried to take a shot at me. Well, there was indeed a protest march right after the shooting, just as I had called it.

I also pointed out recently on this forum not long ago that even if it was a scenario where a Black person was about to kill a police officer with a weapon, in the eyes of BLM that still is not a reason for the police to shoot back to defend themselves.

And this is exactly what happened here. The officer was being chased with a knife by the suspect, officer shoots back to defend himself, and they still riot.

Just keep that in mind next time you come across a business that openly supports BLM.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:35 AM

16,555 posts, read 10,611,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Bodycam footage. Not sure if this has been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
What is it about clueless white women hooking up with dangerous black men? I seem to be seeing this more and more. What's the attraction? Is it because they're afraid of being called racist if they don't go out with them?

Old 09-14-2020, 10:38 AM

301 posts, read 183,061 times
If the cops shot at these rioters and bodies were bloody in the street, I would not for one second feel bad for them.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:40 AM

14,216 posts, read 4,587,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
While K Harris promotes funding to bail out criminals... sorry middle-aged mom, too little, too late and this was only after they read the polls to read that most Americans are disgusted with the violence.

Democrats are the party of rioters.
I find it funny that some leftist posters from citydata claim that K Harris promotes funding only to bail out "peaceful" protesters for unlawful assembly. LoL. really? unlawful assembly is a misdemeanor and non-violent crime here under California penal code. With all the new criminal justice reforms in California in the last few years, these kind of non-violent and misdemeanor crimes will not need a bail out because they will get cut lose with a citation for their court date.

The criminals got arrested during protests with a bail out over their heads committed felony crimes (i.e. arson) and/or violent crimes against LEOs or other people.

K Harris knows this more than anyone else because she was a former DA in San Francisco.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:46 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
It's not about fun. There is political motivation behind the entire thing. The basic premise that militants seem to believe is that rules shouldn't apply to black people because of 400 years of oppression. Period. This mentality seeps down to the street, and white leftists support it. If it was just "fun" you wouldn't have college educated militants like the women who founded BLM pulling the strings. It's not a conspiracy, it's actually the truth.....militant blacks and their allies in the media and woke white leftists are selling a false narrative about what is going on in the streets between cops and criminals, in an attempt to turn the system they hate and believe is rotten at its core upside down.
You seem to speak for them, and I admit I do not.

IMO big part of it is the fact that they think rioting is a........a riot (fun / exciting). I'm sure there are some people involved with other motivations, but the standard issue rioters seem to be bored teen-agers just looking for some action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
What is it about clueless white women hooking up with dangerous black men? I seem to be seeing this more and more. What's the attraction? Is it because they're afraid of being called racist if they don't go out with them?
She is obviously African American, possibly the guys mother.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:21 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,061,280 times
I agree.

Think about it. George Floyd's body was paraded around America for three weeks; to where he was born, to his childhood home and finally back to Minneapolis. Congressman John Lewis, despite ones politics, a true hero to millions, got one week of honor.

Something wrong, culturally, about that picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
I think this stuff is happening more frequently because they are making heroes out of them. Will his name be on the back of football helmets next week, or how many so-called celebrities will be demanding that you say his name.

Every time I see one of those commercials where some famous or well to do black is talking about having " the conversation " with their children, all I see is them instilling prejudice in their minds. The truth is, no matter what your race is, that people of all races, even your own, will try to ********* over at some point in your life. And their will also be many of all races, who are very helpful to you. So, teach them to overcome, while navigating through this good and evil world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies