Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 10:53 AM

6,928 posts, read 3,143,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post

Amazing watching America get played.
What America are you watching?

The past who knows what,..all we see are trump haters in the streets rioting and looting and cancelling and basically losing their minds for the past four years.

You think they are doing that because we lost an ally or put tariffs on trade?

You think those local private business owners trying to live their lives in peace are boarding up windows because of Trumpers?

Think those looters grabbing gucci and nike give a rats *&& about the education system? lol.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:53 AM

76,966 posts, read 47,838,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
You've been trolled.
Will you never learn?
So you are saying your president is a troll

Allrighty then.

And then they wonder why everything fell apart

Old 09-14-2020, 10:54 AM

1,767 posts, read 571,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump sure knows how to wind the Left and their media up.

All he has to do is open his mouth and they will practically insert the words for him.

Trump knows that he can't have a third term, he has to win a second one first but after the way he has been treated by the Demoncrats over his first term maybe he does deserve a do over.
Does he?

I'm completely serious. Does he?

He thought we had airports during the Revolutionary War.

He thought Andrew Jackson was furious about the Civil War.

He thought Frederick Douglass was still alive.

He didn't know what the USS Arizona monument at Pearl Harbor was.

He has tried to repeal congressionally passed legislation through executive order.

He doesn't understand how health insurance works.

He doesn't know that the FBI director doesn't directly report to him.

He didn't know that selling Puerto Rico and buying Greenland weren't actual options.

He thought Britain was the US' largest trading partner.

His own generals and aides have called him a moron, a kindergartner and an idiot. Ambassadors from the UK and France have lamented his ignorance.

So it begs the question - does he actually know that he can't run for a third term?

And a related question - if he tries, who will stop him?

Old 09-14-2020, 10:59 AM

14,990 posts, read 9,923,511 times
Are you leftists running out of tin foil and using plastic wrap? If you having trouble breathing... remove the plastic wrap.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:02 AM

4,335 posts, read 1,570,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Allrighty then.

Yet another example of you twising, contorting, distorting and maligning the words of others. It seems to be your stock-in-trade. No facts, no logic, just spin. Sad, very sad. Just plain Butt-Spew.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post

He isn't even in his second term, if he is lucky. I think it's a bit early to panic about this.

This is just an extension of the of" Will he accept the election if he loses?!" panic they spread.

I'd like to think we have enough check and balances to not just let a President 'squat' in office , arms folded.

The only way it could happen is if he got the support of like.,.Everyone. Which will never happen.

Unless the left exponentially ups their Riot game and it's outright a burning lawless rampage, giving normal people no choice to end it , they will overwhelmingly be ok with it. I mean,..what else can they do?

Me, personally, Trump can go. Get another Republican in there,..one who can speak better at the least.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

Allrighty then.

Funny enough..in 2016,..I was eyerolling at the internet for awhile at that point.

It's full of toxic trolls and virtue grammers. And everyone ate it up. And Media saw that and made their own toxic trolly news feeds to garner clicks.

So when Trump got elected,..I thought,..well,.toxic people get toxic Leaders. He speaks the language of the internet. We got exactly what we deserved.

We celebrate trolls,..so we get trolls. Deal with it,..and vote him out if you got the juice.

Maybe next time we can learn to be decent human beings and we won't get far left or right leaders gaining popularity.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:07 AM

8,100 posts, read 10,154,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post

The past who knows what,..all we see are trump haters in the streets rioting and looting and cancelling and basically losing their minds for the past four years.

How do you know that the rioters and looters aren't Trumpers? NOT what you THINK; but what you KNOW.

You think those local private business owners trying to live their lives in peace are boarding up windows because of Trumpers?
"Because of Trumpers"? Yes, that is exactly what America thinks.

Probably 70% of the protesters are peaceful folks trying to make a point about equality.

15% are kooks who show up no matter what looking to loot and burn and riot. Free sneakers crowd.

15% are people that Trump encourages and/or pays to infiltrate and make the 70% look bad to posters like you. And it is working. The dotard calls it "Biden's America", even though it is part of the Donald's watch. And a certain minority of the population isn't smart enough to connect the dots, but rather live off the rhetoric.

Old 09-14-2020, 11:08 AM

4,335 posts, read 1,570,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
He isn't even in his second term, if he is lucky. I think it's a bit early to panic about this.

This is just an extension of the of" Will he accept the election if he loses?!" panic they spread.

I'd like to think we have enough check and balances to not just let a President 'squat' in office , arms folded.

The only way it could happen is if he got the support of like.,.Everyone. Which will never happen.

Unless the left exponentially ups their Riot game and it's outright a burning lawless rampage, giving normal people no choice to end it , they will overwhelmingly be ok with it. I mean,..what else can they do?

Me, personally, Trump can go. Get another Republican in there,..one who can speak better at the least.
So your would have a traditional RepubliCANT who may talk a good talk, but fails to even try to deliver, or one a bit less polished, but who, in the main, delivers on promises, or at least, continually makes progress on his promises. I'd think that one over again, if I were you?

Old 09-14-2020, 11:09 AM

6,764 posts, read 4,459,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Does he?

I'm completely serious. Does he?

He thought we had airports during the Revolutionary War.

He thought Andrew Jackson was furious about the Civil War.

He thought Frederick Douglass was still alive.

He didn't know what the USS Arizona monument at Pearl Harbor was.

He has tried to repeal congressionally passed legislation through executive order.

He doesn't understand how health insurance works.

He doesn't know that the FBI director doesn't directly report to him.

He didn't know that selling Puerto Rico and buying Greenland weren't actual options.

He thought Britain was the US' largest trading partner.

His own generals and aides have called him a moron, a kindergartner and an idiot. Ambassadors from the UK and France have lamented his ignorance.

So it begs the question - does he actually know that he can't run for a third term?

They've tried to repeal the 22nd Amendment before. Wont happen. Besides, he's done after this term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies