Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 03:28 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Once again, more conservatives that have such low self esteem they need to make more nonsense threads about looking down on black people crime to feel like theyre better than black people. Your life must be that bad. I feel bad for you.

I guess you dont need to feel better than poor white people that commit crimes, when they commit more crimes?
I guess you cant feel like youre better than white collar criminals?
Maybe black criminals just too easy for clicks. Looking up the others takes critical research.
Why don't you do some and get back to us?

Old 09-14-2020, 03:42 PM

1,131 posts, read 387,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
Sounds like progress.
Redhatter, are you?

BTW, here's an example of how a President gets involved.

And Federal legislature......Crime Bills

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_basketball

Old 09-14-2020, 04:00 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
Redhatter, are you?

BTW, here's an example of how a President gets involved.

And Federal legislature......Crime Bills

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_basketball
The most you could do given the effort.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot threatened to sue Trump if he sent federal agents into Chicago without her permission, She did not grant that permission,. Then the riot occurred. To her credit , she is not as incompetent as the feckless mayor in Portland and accepted the help. As , as I said, at least they are improving the turn over rate as well. I would still have to give her an F, but more like a 35% over a complete 0%.

Given that you are obviously oblivious to the political chess game being played the agit prop was trying bait Trump to overstep his authority. She played politics and got burned.

Unlike you, I have no desire whatsoever to grant that kind of executive authority. Tried to warn the lefties about that too but ya know, Obama was their boy. Since I am not an idiot Leftist, I realize the wisdom of the separation of powers.

Old 09-14-2020, 04:03 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Doesn't Chicago have strict gun laws?

Old 09-14-2020, 04:16 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,137,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
The point is that no one cares about the victims. Victims are of every race.
Thats not what he posted. He posted that the shooting stats of Chicago. He could care less about the victims, or the victims of the white on white crimes.

His agenda is black on black crime, even though theres plenty of other crime in the country to post about. Just like the other black crime obsessed posters in here. They dont care about crime in general, just when black people do it. I cant even FIND a thread on poor white crime, or even white collar crime by this poster or any of the black crime obsessed posters.

Tell the poorest white man that hes better than the best black man and he'll let you pick his pockets.

LBJ.

Old 09-14-2020, 04:22 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
How many of those shot were black? 10-20%?

LOL! Spit take ALL over my keyboard!

Old 09-14-2020, 04:36 PM

2,106 posts, read 978,752 times
All these riots , BLM, shootings , no ones enjoying these more than the Saudi’s ...oh ! Hold off on those new attacks for now, just make some more popcorn , we’re enjoying these too much

Old 09-14-2020, 05:05 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Once again, more conservatives that have such low self esteem they need to make more nonsense threads about looking down on black people crime to feel like theyre better than black people. Your life must be that bad. I feel bad for you.

I guess you dont need to feel better than poor white people that commit crimes, when they commit more crimes?
I guess you cant feel like youre better than white collar criminals?
Maybe black criminals just too easy for clicks. Looking up the others takes critical research.
Interesting, the assumption that '54 shot, 12 fatally' over the weekend is black people. That should tell you something. When you see stats like that for poor white people in a city, then complain about threads like this.

Old 09-14-2020, 05:26 PM

1,301 posts, read 665,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
How many of those shot were black? 10-20%?

Probably close to 100%.

Old 09-14-2020, 05:32 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,006,500 times
Well, if Chicago had more ranges there would be no need for them to be target practicing on ppl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies