Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 02:07 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,965,391 times

Advertisements

For the first time in a while, Biden's favorability is below Trump's approval rating on the RCP aggregates for both.

Quite interesting. Trump is now less than 2% from the level of guaranteed re-election for an incumbent (47%).

I think the wheels are starting to come off for Biden. Actually, I don't think he ever had any wheels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2020, 02:10 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
For the first time in a while, Biden's favorability is below Trump's approval rating on the RCP aggregates for both.

Quite interesting. Trump is now less than 2% from the level of guaranteed re-election for an incumbent (47%).

I think the wheels are starting to come off for Biden. Actually, I don't think he ever had any wheels.
On a wheelchair.. the Biden is a demented old white guy who thinks he is in the 1990s... People who support Biden shouldn't claim the moral high ground, it's full of crap...

Old 09-14-2020, 02:12 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:

Real Clear's Biden favorability is from June --- so not sure we can compare today's 'average' from RCP to June's average of Biden's favorabile.

Joe Biden's last favorable from June 16th --- 44.5
Trump's approval from today - 45.1

Wonder when RCP will update the Biden favorability to be current.

Old 09-14-2020, 02:13 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
I really can’t imagine a logical hard working adult voting for pedo-senile do-nothing in 50 years Biden.

Old 09-14-2020, 02:15 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
This is why the Democrat left media is pushing stories about how their supporters will riot and set the country ablaze if the people of our country do not vote to put the Democrat deep state back in control of our government.

Old 09-14-2020, 02:23 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
This is why the Democrat left media is pushing stories about how their supporters will riot and set the country ablaze if the people of our country do not vote to put the Democrat deep state back in control of our government.
The Deep State is strong. I don't put much faith in any polls. I just want to see a fair election, but I doubt that's going to happen.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 09-14-2020, 02:26 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I really can’t imagine a logical hard working adult voting for pedo-senile do-nothing in 50 years Biden.
Beats voting for petulant 5 year old who goes from one conspiracy theory to the next, can you said paranoid delusions....

Old 09-14-2020, 02:30 PM

10,068 posts, read 14,444,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Exactly!!

Sadly, a bunch of folks still blindly look to CNN, MSNBC, CBS/ABC for their news, and believe every word.

But, I think enough people have realized those outlets must adhere to leftist/Democrat narratives, lie and report fake stories 99% of the time, and have woken up to be wiser to what's going on.

Biden's videos of him inappropriately touching women and young girls is shockingly damaging. Add in the BLM riots/ANTIFA violence support by Democrats, and Biden's dementia, and these combined will lose the election for him.

Old 09-14-2020, 02:31 PM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:

You need to use the current polls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Old 09-14-2020, 02:33 PM

826 posts, read 244,639 times
Quote:

Time to prop Sleepy Joe back up, write some pre-approved questions for the media to ask him and then teleprompt the answers for him to read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies