Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What will be the response from L J
He does nothing but run his big mouth continuing to spew hate 74 94.87%
He digs up the cash and shows he cares about lives of people 4 5.13%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 04:32 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Hypocrites like LBJ are the first to call the cops if something goes wrong. As mentioned before, who was it that uncovered a gang that was targeting the homes of the rich and famous and arrested them? The LAPD, the same group that LBJ makes inflammatory statements about. And who then hired personal security detail to protect his mansion, including several off duty police officers? Yup, none other than LBJ himself. What was that saying, police for me, but not for thee?

LBJ is the worst kind of person, the kind that picks and chooses whatever cause he thinks will make him look good in the eyes of the mob, yet ultimately doesn't truly care about anyone or anything but himself. It's no surprise he's one of the worst tippers among professional athletes, you can truly tell the character of a person in how he treats those 'beneath' them. And it doesn't matter what race LBJ is, he could be White, he could be Asian, whatever, he's just not a nice person, period.

Compare someone like LBJ with someone like Tyler Perry. Perry himself had an issue with police eight years ago when he believed he was racially profiled by them. Yet, Perry was troubled by the thought of defunding police, and he donated gift cards to police to distribute to local citizens to help bridge the gap between them.
When did Lebron James ever call the cops?

And why is it his job to kiss the cop’s asses? You his boss or something? You tell him what to do with his money?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2020, 04:49 PM

866 posts, read 319,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
When did Lebron James ever call the cops?

And why is it his job to kiss the cop’s asses? You his boss or something? You tell him what to do with his money?
Nobody here is telling James what to do. Many are calling him out for what he is and is not doing. Frankly I don't gaf what he does. The less I hear about James the better.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
Nobody here is telling James what to do. Many are calling him out for what he is and is not doing. Frankly I don't gaf what he does. The less I hear about James the better.
You’re not calling him out. You’re all just expressing anger. If he was standing right in your face, you wouldn’t utter a word. He couldn’t pay you to be disrespectful in his presence.

So again, y’all mad because he won’t do what you all demand that he should do. But that’s not his problem. You want more reward money, YOU put up the cash. Frankly, folks like me don’t want him to contribute to the fund now. I would’ve thought it was a good idea until the haters started yapping. Now just outta spite, I don’t want him to help.

Nah.

Old 09-19-2020, 07:44 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
On the right? Sheriff Villanueva swept into office defeating a one term reform minded Sheriff
McDonald on the dual issues of having a Hispanic name and vowing to never turn over released detainees from the county jails to ICE
Well, Villanueva seems to have reverted to the habits of an even earlier predecessor - Baca - in grandstanding and milking the press.

Old 09-19-2020, 07:54 PM

2,140 posts, read 1,208,096 times
" LA Sheriff Villanueva challenges " NO sheriff should be challenging anyone, let alone a private citizen to anything. The OP demonstrates complete ignorance with the absurd binary choice. .

Old 09-23-2020, 04:39 PM

29,518 posts, read 22,661,647 times
The 'King' speaketh, still clueless as ever.

No one accused him of advocating violence against police, so that was never the point.

No comment about the sheriff of course.

LeBron James preaches nonviolence toward all, won't comment on sheriff's challenge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies