Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 03:47 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times

Advertisements

Crazy Nancy...that’s an understatement!

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...ring-interview
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2020, 03:51 AM

1,131 posts, read 387,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Crazy Nancy...that’s an understatement!

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...ring-interview
Didn't visit the link, but I wonder if the host could handle the task of being Speaker of the House and all the responsibility that goes with it. Doubt it. She's eccentric in her mannerisms, but has the good of the nation's underprivileged at heart.

Last edited by TakingItEasy; 09-16-2020 at 04:02 AM..

Old 09-16-2020, 03:56 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times
Quote:

She's eccentric in her mannerisms, but has the good of the nation's underprivileged at heart.
Yeah...she donates her expensive $13 a pint ice cream to the poor!

Old 09-16-2020, 03:57 AM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
Didn't visited the link, but I wonder if the host could handle the task of being Speaker of the House and all the responsibility that goes with it. Doubt it. She's eccentric in her mannerisms, but has the good of the nation's underprivileged at heart.

Baahahahaaaa.......

Nans cares about three things:

1) herself

2) getting reelected

3) her next drink

Old 09-16-2020, 04:10 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,242 times
She isn't crazy in the gibbering Joe style of crazy, she is a far worse brand of crazy. She actually knows what she is doing

Old 09-16-2020, 04:38 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Didn't visit the link, but I wonder if the host could handle the task of being Speaker of the House and all the responsibility that goes with it. Doubt it. She's eccentric in her mannerisms, but has the good of the nation's underprivileged at heart.
Jim Cramer is great - you must not watch his show. He's got more smarts than "Speaker Pelosi" could hope to have. He could handle it.

Old 09-16-2020, 05:15 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
"but has the good of the nation's underprivileged at heart."

"A sucker is born every day" someone said!

Old 09-16-2020, 05:21 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Jim Cramer is great - you must not watch his show. He's got more smarts than "Speaker Pelosi" could hope to have. He could handle it.
Yeah, after addressing correctly as Crazy Nancy he goes to the boot licking for a save !!!

Two ripe turnips on display !!!

Old 09-16-2020, 07:03 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times
Quote:
I just had coffee go up my nose.

I agree the host probably has no clue how difficult it must be to juggle all the various parts of being the Speaker of the House and has no idea how they would perform in the same position. But....... Nancy “has the good of the nation's underprivileged at heart”...... Good grief. No.

Old 09-16-2020, 08:33 AM

5,958 posts, read 2,875,868 times
Quote:
While you're looking and being critical of political leaders, do the same with Trump..(of course you won't) .you think he cares about himself or being re-elected? Christ, he got himself impeached (extorting Ukraine) and he botched a once-a-century pandemic because he was focused on his re-election.
Topic is about the Speaker of The House not Trump. TDS rears its head again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies