Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 06:21 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
^^^More obstinate refusal to accept reality, knowledge and science. Man up Trumpers. It is time to roll up your sleeves and do something for your country, her people and their futures...the common good. You know, the American can do spirit.

For folks who claim to be patriotic, the Trumpers sure are hell bent on making certain we stay divided
& economically and physically sick, distrustful & angry and selfish &cruelly oppressive. Have you never heard United We Stand, Divided We Fall?
I'm sure the Trumpers have heard of it. They've probably declared that United We Stand, Divided We Fall is Communism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2020, 06:35 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
The DemocRATS are confused as they are advocating COMMUNIST goals whether they know it or not.

THAT is dangerous DELUSIONAL leanings that will ultimately destroy the Union if implemented!

I was under the impression Trump was extremely friendly with the COMMUNIST.

“He could not have been nicer. He was so nice. He is really very much of a leader. He said nice things about me, I like him because he called me a genius. Putin did call me a genius.”

Old 09-17-2020, 06:36 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I was under the impression Trump was extremely friendly with the COMMUNIST.

“He could not have been nicer. He was so nice. He is really very much of a leader. He said nice things about me, I like him because he called me a genius. Putin did call me a genius.”
Genius. Check. He's a regular Epstein.

Old 09-17-2020, 06:43 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Personally I feel out of the available choices in 2016 and now 2020 he is the best person in White House.

BTW He can both try to avoid panic and "downplay" the virus while at the same time taking strong steps to combat the virus.
For the most part his actual actions followed the science given to him from Fauci and others.

Guy is damn too stupid to be in WH anymore. I really do not have a lot of problem with his what you consider "actions" in this regard but with his constant BS everyday in front of press. I am not sure why he did what he did? Always retweeting nonsense like masks don't work as well holding large rallies to undermine social distancing. Liberate this and liberate that If you think it is because his supporters wouldn't have liked wearing masks and concept of social distancing you are wrong. Normally they wouldn't like any vaccine either but look how they are already making a queue to get this 'fake' vaccine in October just because he is promoting it If he didn't create chaos with his BS about masks and social distancing he would have and be done OK.

Old 09-17-2020, 06:49 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Blah blah blah orangemanbad.

Biden can't even SPEAK, plays a song about sniffing up a chica to a crowd of Spanish people, and you guys are upset with our great president?

GTFOH!!!!

Old 09-17-2020, 06:52 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Trump......I played with the virus and got bored. I have a plan for health care, law and order.....you just have to vote me in and then I will show you my plans..

Old 09-17-2020, 07:16 AM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I was a Biology major undergrad, so I do know a little about it. Yes very little, but you don't have to be an expert to see this has been extremely weaponized and politicized by the Democrats to inflate the numbers. The cause of death in most causes is NOT Covid but another illness. Even if the numbers were true it does NOT warrant a lock down of the country. Get a clue.
This is just misinformation based on that CDC report based on death certificates.

COVID does two related things that render this position bogus.

1) It is capable of causing drastic changes to the immune system which creates other complications that can cause death.

2) It allows opportunistic pathogens to set up shop and kill you or provide a condition where pathogens can exploit one of your other "pre existing conditions".

If you apply this same "standard" to HIV/AIDS that you are applying to COVID...

HIV/AIDS never killed anyone. Not one person.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:20 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Yet, Three Wolves In Snow, don't you quite strongly cancel yourself out for blindly falling hook, line and sinker into believing that everything Trump says is nothing but the truth? Like Trump said, he absolutely never lies and you quite passionately believe that he is telling you nothing but the all out TRUTH! I'm glad I've lived long enough to not be deceived by politicians and not be wrong and foolish to encourage them by voting for them, especially for the incumbents.
I judge people on their actions..not their words. Talk is cheap. And so far Trumps actions are really helping America.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:24 AM

1,131 posts, read 387,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
. And so far Trumps actions are really helping America.
speaking is an "action" ---if you contradict the message put out by experts, you're sabotaging their message and the goal of getting through this mess (pandemic)......sabotaging the response led to business loses, unemployment, homelessness, school, church closures ----who knows? Look at S. Korea's response. Only 400+ deaths compared to our 200,000.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:26 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
speaking is an "action" ---if you contradict the message put out by experts, you're sabotaging their message and the goal of getting through this mess (pandemic).
Expert Fauci said masks don't really work well stopping the spread, until he flip flopped.

Experts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies