Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 07:37 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times

Advertisements

If they dont know then its willful ignorance. t's in the news constantly. Israel makes it a point to use the holocaust at every opportunity to guilt countries like the USA and to lessor degrees England, France and Germany, into siding with them and giving them financial aid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2021, 07:58 PM

35,054 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
That...and an emphasis on education.

My family history is similar to yours: one side escaped the Russian pograms with nothing more than a cloth napsack, and the other arrived just as penniless right before WWI. Yet, a single generation later, all their children were college graduates. This was accomplished in the shadow of the Holocaust and the murder of the family members who had remained in Europe.
My family made its fortune by pushing people onto subway tracks and mugging the rival Levi tribe.

Old 02-21-2021, 10:02 PM

282 posts, read 114,359 times
What is the Kabbalist fascination with orders of multiples of the number 6?

1921:

"BEGS AMERICA SAVE 6,000,000 IN RUSSIA"
https://www.nytimes.com/1921/07/20/a...l-jews-as.html

1938:

"PERSECUTED JEWS SEEN ON INCREASE; Dr. Kahn Returns With Report of Rise in Europe of Those Deprived of Rights 6,000,000 VICTIMS NOTED 25,000 Refugees Said to Be in Need--Rumania Menaces 800,000 With Anti-Semitism"
https://www.nytimes.com/1938/01/09/a...report-of.html

What's the fixation, before Nuremberg, with 6,000,000? Elsewhere, others report over 200 references to 6,000,000 Jews prior to the Nuremberg Trial announcement.

Old 02-21-2021, 11:19 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,034,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Are you suggesting that the Holocaust didn't matter?
Is it onlytaught in america or worldwide also? Is it because of the 2nd largest jewish pipylation after israel ?

Old 02-21-2021, 11:33 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,328,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Unbelievable.

And many of those same ignorant people watch CNN and MSNBC, and believe every single word as fact.
That’s a ridiculous thing to say. Come on, we both know that people who don’t know about or deny facts actually watch Fox News.

Old 02-22-2021, 12:04 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Fox News viewers are more than half Democrat and "other", not Republican. So says your Far Left Washington Post. Stop the leftist propaganda (lies) you spew.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ng-usually-is/

You're ASSuming atltechdude was thinking Fox viewers = Republicans, but neither the word Republican nor Republicans appears in his post. It is merely your ASSumption.

Old 02-22-2021, 12:10 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
TOkidd is right!

Look at how the Chinese were the first to be 'associated with' opium....up next were the black people...and what we are seeing today, its mainly young white people being associated with the 'heroin epidemic'...Gee not like thats a trend or anything!!! LOL

Seriously, go online to your county jails website and look thru the inmates incarcerated for heroin...vast majority are young white people!

Im really starting to believe there is an ongoing agenda AGAINST white people, to vilify them, drugs are the perfect crime to do that.

Old 02-22-2021, 12:25 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I'm very young and in my public school they pounded into your head how evil the holocaust was and how defenseless the jews were.

In fact if you even said Hitler's name in front of any of your classmates they would demean you and exile you from any friend group.

We would read about the holocaust in every other class. We'd read Steinbeck's fictional history, we would read Night by elie wiesel, we watched the Oprah special about Auschwitz.

It was suffocating. Oh yeah and fifty percent of our class was Jewish and they used this history to victimize themselves (before the word was popular) and abuse other students about how important they are.

One girl, I even remember her name but I'm not going to say it, told me how this (an english class) was her favorite class in the world.

All we were doing in that class was talking about how Nazis killed Jews.

The only reason conservatives care is not because they have a deep fascination with genocide, they just want more students to learn so it can be used as an excuse to support Israel.

And by support Israel I mean continue to invest billions of dollars in uplifting the middle east into a social progressive society. Because conservatives today are obsessed with global markets and economic growth.

By the way there was no nuance on the subject, no learning about the Jewish community, or where the roots of antisemitism were, how Hitler came to power, or anything. Just propaganda that made the Jews untouchable in the eyes of students and allowed them to use this single conflict for their own petty squabbles on the school yard.

And the teachers were all Christians who made them out to be the chosen people and how we must always defend them so this never happens again.

So get out of here with the "they don't teach kids about the Holocaust anymore so the new generation may not blindly support Israel and work to topple several regimes in the middle east to control global petroleum prices" BS.

Oh yeah, and conservatives are the worst sort of hypocrites since their ideology has destroyed traditional communities in America.

How do you know the teachers were all Christians? Did they identify as such?

Old 02-22-2021, 04:57 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I'm very young and in my public school they pounded into your head how evil the holocaust was and how defenseless the jews were.

In fact if you even said Hitler's name in front of any of your classmates they would demean you and exile you from any friend group.

We would read about the holocaust in every other class. We'd read Steinbeck's fictional history, we would read Night by elie wiesel, we watched the Oprah special about Auschwitz.

It was suffocating. Oh yeah and fifty percent of our class was Jewish and they used this history to victimize themselves (before the word was popular) and abuse other students about how important they are.

One girl, I even remember her name but I'm not going to say it, told me how this (an english class) was her favorite class in the world.

All we were doing in that class was talking about how Nazis killed Jews.

The only reason conservatives care is not because they have a deep fascination with genocide, they just want more students to learn so it can be used as an excuse to support Israel.

And by support Israel I mean continue to invest billions of dollars in uplifting the middle east into a social progressive society. Because conservatives today are obsessed with global markets and economic growth.

By the way there was no nuance on the subject, no learning about the Jewish community, or where the roots of antisemitism were, how Hitler came to power, or anything. Just propaganda that made the Jews untouchable in the eyes of students and allowed them to use this single conflict for their own petty squabbles on the school yard.

And the teachers were all Christians who made them out to be the chosen people and how we must always defend them so this never happens again.

So get out of here with the "they don't teach kids about the Holocaust anymore so the new generation may not blindly support Israel and work to topple several regimes in the middle east to control global petroleum prices" BS.

Oh yeah, and conservatives are the worst sort of hypocrites since their ideology has destroyed traditional communities in America.
You’re summarizing the mass murder of 6,000,000 Jews simply because of their religion as “a single incident,” and putting it down to “propaganda” so that Jews aren’t wiped out of existence?

With the increasing antisemitism throughout the world, and the willingness to tolerate Jew-hate (and thereby enable it), I’d say it’s more important than in any time in my lifetime to teach what can happen when Jew-haters are allowed to continue unabated.

Old 02-22-2021, 04:59 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
How do you know the teachers were all Christians? Did they identify as such?
Yes....his story is a little weird. He says he was in a school where 50% of the students were Jews, but all the teachers were Christian. Doesn’t pass the sniff test.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies