Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2020, 09:27 AM

11,240 posts, read 11,018,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Well in 1997 I was a 13 year old boy, I visited Washington DC on vacation. While in the restroom I was taking a pee when Joe Biden came next to me and said "Dont worry boy it will get bigger" and the showed me his penis.
The left will say that Biden was just teaching you a lesson: That not all men are created equal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2020, 09:29 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,643,154 times
With the election so close we can expect a new false allegation about every week !!!

Old 09-17-2020, 09:31 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Hillary likely paid her to LIE. Why is it weeks before the election, the "fake rape victims" come out like cockroaches? You Democrats saw what happened in 2016, when you tried dragging all the "pretend rape victims" weeks before the election, yeah, that's right, America did NOT believe you and elected our amazing President Trump!

Old 09-17-2020, 09:34 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,982,610 times
Nobody is taking these allegations seriously anymore unless there is substantial evidence. After #MeToo kept silent about the Tara Reade Allegation and their loudmouth spokeswoman Alyssa Milano now claiming due process needs to be administered on behalf of Joe Biden they would be a laughingstock if they approach this like they did against Kavanaugh. Metoo is torpedoed.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:35 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,147,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Republicans are going to believe Biden is guilty and Trump innocent.
Dems are going to believe Biden is innocent and Trump is guilty.

People believe what they want to be true.
I believe they are both pigs. Democrats don’t get to scream #metoo after so blatantly dismissing it for Tara Reed. Of the four individuals at the top of the ticket only Pence is not guilty of questionable sexually related behavior associated with power or a power grab...... and his insistence at taking measures to avoid even the appearance of impropriety has been a source of late night comedy.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:39 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,586,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I believe they are both pigs. Democrats don’t get to scream #metoo after so blatantly dismissing it for Tara Reed. Of the four individuals at the top of the ticket only Pence is not guilty of questionable sexually related behavior associated with power or a power grab...... and his insistence at taking measures to avoid even the appearance of impropriety has been a source of late night comedy.
And he gets made fun of for it.

The whole wont go out privately with another woman other than his wife thing is admirable.

I personally know a guy whose wife's affair started as an innocent lunch get together with an old flame. Nothing happened that first lunch... 2 months later there was nothing innocent.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:41 AM

39,865 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Wow what timing! Not a word for 23 years and BOOM - she appears suddenly, just six weeks before an election. Truly amazing! Everything she says must be true!
Seems to be a common theme among those on the left, doesn't it? Just like in '16 when an accuser popped up a couple months before the election and filed charges, only to drop them once the election was over. They don't even pretend to be credible any longer. Wonder who they'll pay to show up against Trump's next SCOTUS nominee.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:43 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I agree 100% Why is Tara Read's attack DEAD Silent, no mention of it on Liberal news channels or from the #metoo movement but as soon as some bimbo from 20 years ago cries rape, against President Trump, every Democratic rag publishes it! I want to see her police report, Afterall, there should be one, right? This is Hillary's or the Atlantic rag magazine's newest idea.

Too bad America loves Trump and does not believe these lying Democratic cockroaches.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:46 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,688,561 times
It's always so convenient that sexual harassment happens just before an election. What happened to the big group of accusers in 2016? I thought the democrats would give up this tactic as it didn't get anywhere.

Old 09-17-2020, 09:47 AM

11,240 posts, read 11,018,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Seems to be a common theme among those on the left, doesn't it? Just like in '16 when an accuser popped up a couple months before the election and filed charges, only to drop them once the election was over. They don't even pretend to be credible any longer. Wonder who they'll pay to show up against Trump's next SCOTUS nominee.
That will be Amy Barrett, and my money is on the left bringing out two dykes that went to the same college she did, and claiming that Amy forced them into 3-way girl play thus scarring them for life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies