Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 10:34 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times

Advertisements

DHS leaked email confirms Antifa is an organized group

Quote:
An internal email from the Department of Homeland Security leaked to CBS Catherine Herridge late Monday detailing that the violence in Portland was not "opportunistic," but rather "organized"—confirming long-suspected details about the Antifa movement.

The email explains that Antifa is organized and runs contrary to reports in the mainstream media that Antifa was not responsible for anti-police violence, but an impromptu movement spurred on by anti-fascist sentiments held by most of the American public.
Quote:
The intelligence provided by the DHS validates claims by conservative voices who have long identified Antifa as an organized movement, and flies in the face of claims that the group was not intent on committing violence or conducting an insurgency against the United States government.
https://thepostmillennial.com/dhs-le...rganized-group

Old 09-18-2020, 10:37 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Antifa is an ideology, not an organization - FBI Director
Yes, it is an ideology or movement with no organizational structure or memberships, and therefore not an organization.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 09-18-2020 at 10:49 PM..

Old 09-18-2020, 10:46 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck......

Yeah, they're organized.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:56 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
https://apnews.com/bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

In other words, stop chasing your tail.
Catholicism is also an ideology. Doesn't mean it's not also an organization. Fact is, ideologies tend to quickly build themselves into well organized groups of like minded people.

Granted, it was primarily Black Lives Matter terrorists who killed 35 people, injured thousands and did $2 billion in damage, but having said that ... are you blind?? BLM is really just a part of Antifa anyways. They believe the same things. Racial justice, social justice, all the usual talking points. And they both burn things and blow stuff up. There is not a single thing you could point to that BLM believes that Antifa doesn't 100% agree with and vice-versa.

Antifa is not a single organization because that's not how terrorist organizations work. You set yourself up in cells.
  • ItsGoingDown.org acts as news and helps people setup new cells.
  • In Berkeley, on of the big Antifa cell is called BAMN (By Any Means Necessary)
  • Upstate Antifa is the branded cell in South Carolina
  • Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement is one of the branded cells in the Philadelphia area.
  • In Portland, one of the major branded cells is Rose City Antifa.
  • In New York City, you have Decolonize This Place among many others.
  • The John Brown Gun Club is more or less nationwide, and they seek to arm Antifa with guns and train them how to use them.
I could go on, but you get the idea.

Pretty much every big city has several Antifa cells. Much like you see with Al Qeda, Antifa deliberately seeks to have no centrally controlled organization because if they did it would be easy to target and destroy.

Old 09-18-2020, 11:09 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Catholicism is also an ideology. Doesn't mean it's not also an organization. Fact is, ideologies tend to quickly build themselves into well organized groups of like minded people.
The Catholic church has a very clearly organized leadership structure, funding, operational standards, headquarters, memberships etc which is why it is an organization.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:06 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Lets be clear about what he said. You left a word out. In your article, he said:

“It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology.”

To me, a movement is definitely a group and possibly an organization. Tea partiers were a movement. Occupy Wall St. was a movement.

So if antifa is a movement, as the FBI director says, then they are not just a bunch of individual anarchists running around. They act under the banner of a movement. Is there a hierarchy in this movement? Maybe. Who knows. But does it matter? Aren't we just mincing words?
Yep. And Wray expressly stated that they have arrested members who proclaimed to be part of this Antifa movement. This is a silly thread trying to distort the Democrat-smashing narrative of Chris Wray on Antifa.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:13 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
I'm wondering how many times the OP is going to post this topic claiming pAntifa doesn't exist. You would think they would give up trying to convince us, because the threads always ends up the same.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:47 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I'm wondering how many times the OP is going to post this topic claiming pAntifa doesn't exist. You would think they would give up trying to convince us, because the threads always ends up the same.
"There IS no Mafia!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0mo8Rmu6AI

One of my favorite scenes. I had to rewatch this episode when we started looking for colleges for my oldest daughter this year.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:53 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, it is an ideology or movement with no organizational structure or memberships, and therefore not an organization.
How do they get so organised????? It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Old 09-19-2020, 05:58 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times
Quick story:

Back around 2011, I used to be apart of an ultra liberal dance troupe. I mainly did it because I was surrounded by very attractive women and because I was a lot more liberal at the time. Within this troupe, there were ANTIFA members. I wasn't too hip to what the ANTIFA goal was but it was revealed to me as time went on.

The one thing I can say about ANTIFA people is this: They're addicted to anger, rage and destruction. They're NOT a peace loving group, obviously. They're whole entire purpose and goal is to burn things down and wreak havoc, implement anarchy. They don't even truly want any rule of law, just the lawlessness. They're not even totally communist, just a bunch of angry people who will be happy with NO results. They just want a total collapse of everything and particularly of America. They're useful idiots for the cabal. This is no conspiracy theory and there's no "good" ANTIFA people, there really isn't. As much as they'll cry about "social justice" they're never out doing anything worth a nickel to help improve the causes they claim to support.

When was the last time you seen ANTIFA in the hood helping poor blacks and/or Latinos clean up, promote healthy living, trying to improve the conditions? Yeah, I thought so.

Also, they're usually rich white folks who just had some major disagreement with their usually conservative parents. Yet, they can always run back to their folks if they need money. Most these ANTIFA people aren't really hurting for money.

They feed on the anger, outrage, alienation that Latinos and Blacks may feel from the White folk and capitalize on it. They then use that anger to help them reach their goal of chaos and unruliness.

I'm not in the FBI and don't work for the government. Yet, the FBI and government officials act as if they can't figure this out. Anyone who spends anytime with someone from ANTIFA can figure this out very quick, doesn't take a genius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies