Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 10:02 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I don't know, he'll probably be out of prison around 2050, so he'll still have to work, and all these donations will be long gone by then.
Your prediction is laughably foolish, likely so on purpose, so I don't hold it against you. No intelligent person believes there's any chance of conviction on any of the major charges against him since there's no legal basis for any of those major charges.

I'm sure by now even the most "special" among us know this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2020, 10:03 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
I'm still trying to figure out why he was arrested for the charge that he was. This wasn't murder. Plain and simple.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:05 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why he was arrested for the charge that he was. This wasn't murder. Plain and simple.
It was a small town DA with absolutely no ethics playing politics.....and the city will pay for it.

Perhaps they saw the path Kamala Harris took from unethical DA to VP candidate and thought it was worth a try.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:07 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
The Rittenhouse incident is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Lefts constant battle on the Right to defend ones self. Look what happened to the St Lois couple that never fired a shot.

Rittenhouse was on his back being attacked and in the eyes of the Left he should have just taken the beating and hopefully for him, lived to learn the lesson not to oppose the Leftist mob. If he died from the beating, oh well that is what happens when a white cop executes an innocent black man, they would say.

The kid should have never been there. He should not have brought a gun but I understand why he did. What I don't understand is the blind rage the rioters have towards anything they don't like.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:09 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Sorority girl in Lancaster Pa partook in a riot after a knife wielding man chased a cop and got shot and killed. 13 got arrested when they set fire to a dumpster and threw bricks through the window of a police station. her and the others bail was set at $1,000,000.00 dollars by the local magistrate, which I understand was to deter flight and also to deter rioters. But the college dean wrote a letter asking for donations to help her meet the bail.
Its your money, donate it to whoever. Some even donated to the losers Rittenhouse shot.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:17 AM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times
I hope that girl that he beat up in July gets justice someday. Can't believe people are celebrating and paying a woman beater.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:19 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Good for the kid, but the real payday will be when he sues the city for the misconduct of their DA. The kid will never have to work another day in his life once this is all said and done.
And all the slandering by the press. Hopefully this kid ends up on a yacht somewhere kicking it in the Caribbean.

I not on the side that he is a hero though. He survived making a bad decision.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:26 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
I hope that girl that he beat up in July gets justice someday. Can't believe people are celebrating and paying a woman beater.
What girl?
Do you have undeniable proof that it was him, other than some blurry video taken from a distance?
Not even Snopes can say it was him.
Maybe you should give your proof to Snopes.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:31 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Always nice to validate old adages like the one about fools and their $$$.
I think that's a better adage for the Dems and their bailing out those arrested to repeat the riots and damage to their own cities

Old 09-18-2020, 10:31 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Don'tcha just have to laugh at yet another leftist "Wild West" analogy? In their minds (small as they are so space is limited) everyone who owns and uses firearms is some sort of Hickock, Earp, Holiday or Hardin wannabe.

Well, the latter as role models does beat Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Guerva, Ortega, or any number of Bolsheviks there are monuments to. Rittenhouse may be a kid. But he is hardly a Kid in the Western historical context.

Hes hardly a William H Bonney. But I'm sure he'd be flattered by the comparison. In the end the Kenosha DA might get a conviction on minor is possession of a firearm or some such. But that will be offset by circumstances.

The murder 1 beefs are a serious stretch. Leftist heads are pending explosion on this case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies