Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 04:08 PM

1,131 posts, read 387,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Nobody wants us and I don't blame them.
lol, all the other countries assume we have COVID since the idiot has done such poor job managing the pandemic --we're not allowed in other countries anymore.

MAGA? LOL.....just the opposite.

We suck in the eyes of other countries now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2020, 04:10 PM

11,784 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
I suppose there are different ideas of what saving America means. If 200,000 dead mean saving America, if riots on his watch means saving America, then America is saved.

We are in this mess because Trump set the house on fire and now we want him to put it out. If he could, he would have done so.
Tell me how a Democrat would have had the Covid deaths at 0? You all cried and whined when Trump stopped travel from China. Your representatives went to Chinatown to show good will. You put patients with Covid back into nursing homes. You've allowed those arrested for crimes back on the streets to recommit more crimes.

The riots are from liberals - not conservatives - Obama had riots on his watch and did far less - at least Trump is letting them make Federal arrests of the organizers so that they are losing steam in many places - mind you - they are all Democratic cities - where are your Democrat leaders there and why aren't they taking car5e of the problem?

This is why I can't vote Dem any longer - you are all foolish and can't see what's happening right in front of your face because your hatred is so intense and for what? You only had 4 yrs to get through and then you could have put up a viable candidate and defeated Trump - but you put up Biden and Kamela who people dislike.

Your Democratic mayors and gov could have stopped the riots and used that as a talking point showing they can handle these things without Trump's help. But no - we coddle law breakers and then get upset if the right takes action.

Old 09-18-2020, 04:11 PM

1,154 posts, read 366,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
lol, all the other countries assume we have COVID since the idiot has done such poor job managing the pandemic --we're not allowed in other countries anymore.

I’d love to live in a country where using a mask to protect public health isn’t considered a political statement.

Old 09-18-2020, 04:11 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post

I assume you are speaking of the leftists and the democrat party and you would be correct...

Old 09-18-2020, 04:12 PM

10,068 posts, read 14,444,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
And still voting in Dems like Cuomo and De Blasio. I'm a member of a NYC FB group and all they do is complain about both - but when someone brought up who they'd vote for in the next mayoral election - they poo - pood all the Republicans and went with the Democrats again.
Yeah, that's a huge issue.

They need to correct the behavior and stop voting for Democrats. Most never learn and wonder why their cities and states are ultimately -- and usually -- in terrible shape after a couple terms of a Democrat in office.

Old 09-18-2020, 04:14 PM

1,131 posts, read 387,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Tell me how a Democrat would have had the Covid deaths at 0?
Not a DEM, but I'd hope they'd do what S. Korea did.

https://elemental.medium.com/what-we...e-97a4db5c9fef

Old 09-18-2020, 04:15 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
Nowhere because Trump has NO CHANCE of winning. Probably lose something like by 15 points

Old 09-18-2020, 04:16 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Well they can't this time because our passports are no good thanks to our inept covid response.

Old 09-18-2020, 04:20 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
Hopefully back to town I moved from 2 years ago, I hate where I live now. No plans to leave America for a decade or more. Maybe once my older kids move to Europe hopefully I will join them, has nothing to do with Trump I just want somewhere that realizes people shouldn't be penalized for wanting an education and healthcare.

Old 09-18-2020, 04:30 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
So where are you moving to when Trump wins?.
I'll tell you where they will be moving......... to your neighborhood with cans of gas and AK-47s. They will not accept NOT having control over others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies