Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 02:35 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Great propaganda 6 months too late. Nobody has been connecting COVID with Asians for months.
Even worse, who does the OP think is committing those assaults?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2020, 02:42 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
LOL! what are you "just sayin"... that you can't tell the difference between news and parody?

Old 09-19-2020, 02:45 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
No, translation, it's an unsafe accessory that no one cares about. I'm no fan of red flag laws, but again, what's the alternative?

You aren't properly simping for Harris by suggesting that Trump doesn't have a perfect record when it comes to the 2A given that she flat out doesn't believe in it at all.
I care about it. Am I not an individual with rights?

No alternative to tyranny so tyranny must be accepted? Sounds like a plan out of a Marxist playbook.

Simping for Harris? I see desperation has set in on your part.

Old 09-19-2020, 02:46 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I'm perfectly happy with my semi-automatic AR15 with 30 rounds mag. No need for bump stock.
Thank you for deciding what I can and can't own, Karl.

Old 09-19-2020, 02:48 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Thank you for deciding what I can and can't own, Karl.
you can thank libs in California for your 10 round mag cap, off limit roster firearms, and mutilated AR15

Old 09-19-2020, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I care about it. Am I not an individual with rights?

No alternative to tyranny so tyranny must be accepted? Sounds like a plan out of a Marxist playbook.

Simping for Harris? I see desperation has set in on your part.

When you whine about the better of 2 options while never mentioning the lesser of the 2 options, what am I to believe your intentions are?

Old 09-19-2020, 02:58 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Anti-Asian rhetoric, Yep. Who started the phrase, "Chinese Virus?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-4Hu0mFqyw

It is a phrase. The virus came from China hence the Chinese Flu. Has anyone complained about the Spanish Flu? What about the German measles? Ebola came from the river Ebola in Africa.

Has Chik Fil A come out in opposition demanding that we stop calling a certain pox the Chicken Pox. It might hurt their sales if people started associating the 2..

Okay if you say that Chinese people are buying guns to protect themselves from Right Wing militia groups that Trump supposedly supports then so be it but I blame the Lefty media for cranking up the fear factor of this virus to 110% and lets not forget the Demoncrats that have turned it into a political weapon.

I still say the main reason that people of all persuasions and skin tone are buying guns is because they fear an angry mob of peaceful protesters knocking on their door. It has very little to do with Trumps rhetoric.
People are gearing up for Biden and the Demos new America.

Old 09-19-2020, 03:24 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,155 times
Indian-Americans are the last likely race to know how to use a gun due to Hindusim being such a peaceful religion and Indians being meek and passive in general. Yet, last month, I know an Indian family who bought a gun to defend their convenience store: guess who they are worried about?

Old 09-19-2020, 03:27 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
Indian-Americans are the last likely race to know how to use a gun due to Hindusim being such a peaceful religion and Indians being meek and passive in general. Yet, last month, I know an Indian family who bought a gun to defend their convenience store: guess who they are worried about?
Nazis skinheads, obviously

Old 09-19-2020, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
My guess would be lives that matter or people who wish to convince you through violence that only certain lives matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies